The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by The Original PC Doctor

• Job Satisfaction

Shocking waste of money

Worst PC Repair company I’ve ever had to deal with

Totally unreliable. Stuffed around three times. Technician assigned to job just didn’t bother showing up. Zero communication. Would not recommend at all!

Scam + Waste of time

Absolutely awful! Would not recommend this service to anyone unless you want them to charge you almost hundred dollars only for them to tell you they can tell you wants wrong with it because it’s confidential, after asking you to pay $500 to fix it.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Ebony
EbonyMelbourne

Unprofessional service

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Don't understand what a confirmation is

Made an appointment for a tech to come to my house. Had to move my kids daycare schedule to fit theirs. After everything was confirmed and locked in, the tech says he cant make it.
PC Doctors couldn't organize another tech, telling me this was the only one.

Dan
Dan

Just ripped you off

No Fix still pay for the guy came and click the switch on/off !! On 05/04/18 cause my laptop not response or getting start I called this company and they organise the guy came with USB drive and nothing else! He came for 15 min can’t fix anything of cause !! Then cost me $100

BlackboycreekAU

FAIL TO FIND THE TRUE (EASY TO FIND) FAULT AND NOT REIMBURSE $250 NO FIX NO FEE A LIE

No show. No apology.

Appointment not honoured. Waited around for over an hour and a half.
No call returned.
No apology or explanation.
Automated SMS saying they would contact me the next day.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi John, address or phone numbers were not incorrect. Someone at your company admitted the next day that I was overlooked. No reason given. Whilst they offered a small token discount on fee, it is still a sub-standard service.

Trudy
TrudyMelbourne

Be aware - very poor business practices.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Terrible service - don't waste your money.

I put my details in on the FREE remote support section of the website, only to be pressured into paying $150 for someone to come out - we didn't even get into the problem I actually had! I think we talked about it for five seconds. Emil was rude and belittled me "well how much did you expect to pay?" When I was trying to explain I wanted to give it a go myself before booking an appointment, I am pretty savy with technology I just wanted a professional opinion. I was told I had to pay for that too.

Sommer
Sommer

Poor communication, unreliable.

Made a booking to repair. After not hearing from the contractor 15 minutes past the booking, I was told that the contractor was "unwell", and could not come.

Ollie
OllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fast to take your money

Unhappy
UnhappyRichmond Vic

Rubbish service

Huge waste of money, clueless technicians, [censored word removed] customer service. They create issues & try to make you pay to fix them. Disgraceful to take advantage of people who don't have the IT skills to recognise they are being taken for a ride.

September 27th 2017 Update: Rubbish service

The MD replied to my comments on the appalling service for his company and asked me to contact him for a private chat, I have called 4 times now over the last couple of days, obviously customer service is still not a priority. I stand by my original comments.

AnniMelbourne

Bad

Anni

Not likely. You've taken more than enough money and we will not be paying you any more for substandard service!

Anni

Once bitten,.twice shy. Our experience with your organisation was a one off after your shoddy service

Mike P.
Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions