• Job Satisfaction
Erwin

ErwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!

Thank you for fixing my laptop issue. I really appreciate the assistance. Now that I can continue my work now. Bruce is really helpful and so as Kathy. She is responsive and gentle. Thanks you guys!

Job Satisfaction

Kirby-Rae Brown

Kirby-Rae BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Re-Reviewed:

John P.The Original PC Doctor

A great start leading to great disappointment

I previously rated the service as 5 star, but subsequently need to reassess this rating.
Initially the service & response, were very prompt & the first technician being unable to solve the problem another was sent the following day. [name removed] was extremely competent & I was not charged for the 1st callout which wasn't as the issue was not resolved.
However, subsequently a couple of days later a server issue arose (which was part of the origianl problem). I have contacted the helpdesk twice in the last week & there hasn't been any follow up other than an automated response.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Thankyou for solution very much appreciated.

A solution was found to my problem, and its very much appreciated. Had a problem with hardware damage on my pc however a resolution has been found.

Thankyou for the service.

jan

janGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service Issue Resolved

After having a service issue I was contacted by PCDoctor. After explaining to them that I was not satisfied with the result of the service, they offered a full refund. My dealings with Emil were courteous and professional

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Jan, thank you for reaching out us and we're delighted we could resolve your issues. Please get in contact if you need any further assistance or have any other concerns. Thank you, The Original PC Doctor.

HAK

HAKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK but expensive

Technician was punctual and polite although the service took much longer than expected and was quite expensive. Job was incomplete as I was unable to access several files afterwards.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives