• Job Satisfaction

Easy, quick and efficient

Booking in was easy and the team were helpful in response to my questions. Time frame to get the technician appointment was quick. A bit tricky getting the conversion from the old computer to the new one, but we managed in the end.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Toni, we're delighted to read this wonderful review of your recent experience. Thank you and happy computing from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

AlastairHendersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PROBLEM NOW SOLVED... REFUND PROCESSED

They could not get my printer working correctly but still charged me $35 non-refundable. Not impressed. 76 year old War Service Pensioner. Adelaide. That $35 could have gone towards the new printer. All resolved now as refund has been processed. Much appreciated... Now can recommend PC doctor as problem arose due to misunderstanding between both parties. Viewers can disregard complaint. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Alastair H.

AlastairHenderson

Problem now resolved and confidence in PC Doctor has been restored...as refund has been processed. Thank you to PC Doctor for consideration. Alastair

Steve Wallace
Steve WallaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back on the air...

Michael provide quick review of where the issues were, had the Wifi extender picking up devices again and then helped trouble shoot a device issue. Efficient & friendly. Pricing was ok.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Steve, thank you for your 5/4 rating and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Michael and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Toni Peters
Toni PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't fix the problem - but did say sorry

Further to my earlier review regarding my interactions with The Original PC Doctor - I would like to add an update. Whilst they did not fix the problem they did apologise and offered me some monetary compensation for damaging my computer.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Prompt booking- good problem solving!

My tech Michael was prompt and polite. He was able to solve a tricky PC problem and thoroughly find a satisfying solution. Service is not cheap but well worth it.

Romy
RomySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue fixed

Thank you for your help Al and Emil. The issue was not originally fixed but Al and Emil went out of their way to rectify the issue after the fact.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Salutations Romy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Al and Emil, we will be sure to pass your kind comments through to them. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Good service

Looked at the cooling fan and running speed issues I was encountering. Advised that the running speed was due to battery power. Initially advised cooling fan was running as it could be heard but ran further tests discovered that the fan was not running properly. Diagnosed problem and presented me with solutions.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Sorting out Telstra!

Twice this firm sent courteous true experts to my home very promptly to sort out computer tangles that were beyond me. The latest included a long telephone call to Telstra Faults who finally reconnected me to the Internet

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your Telstra issues and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Best Wishes from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Unhappy Brian
Unhappy BrianCarlton North, Melbourne

An unexpected problem well solved

The original problem was fairly routine and was quickly solved but then an unexpected mote complicated problem arouse. Our PC Doctor worked with great commitment and skill and solved this problem too. Very impressed

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Unhappy Brian, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your computer and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the service. Best Wishes, The Original PC Doctor.

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for a great job

Thank you to Mark for the care he took in fixing the problem I had. It took awhile but he finally got it working well for me. I appreciate his patience.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Anne, thank you for posting your fantastic feedback on Mark and the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us as providing quality service is something that we pride our organisation on. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

Excellent service

The service was incredible - a consultant visited the day we lodged our call, and they fixed the problem for us in a friendly and expert manner. Very impressed. Thank you

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Joshua, thank you for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Print, efficient and reasonably priced

Great job by Andy fixing my problems quickly but I am now "in the cloud" I have "Dropbox" and whenever I open my PC explorer opens without prompting which I don't want.

Problems fixed but I don't know about these additions or how to use or access them..also I now have an extra few email addresses I don't need.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Andy. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to get in contact. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Brian Rose
Brian RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the outcome

I found the process fairly easy to navigate and was satisfied with the service I received. Joseph was both patient and
informative explaining the process in language I could relate. I personally prefer messages via e-mail rather than text mainly because it is easier to read.

Donald Linke
Donald LinkeMelbourne

Product Review

Hi, I have been a customer since October 2013 - I have used your service on many times and paid hundreds of dollars in service costs. Surely this should be a confidence in using your service

Don LInke

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Donald, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience since 2013 with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Service call on computer

I was very satisfied with the service given by the technician. He solved the problem to my entire satisfaction and was a very pleasant person to deal with.

November 6th 2019 Update: Happy with service.

I found Jay very courteous and helpful. He fixed he problem, although I am still surprised that it needed a technician to call. I am sure my query could have been answered over the phone and I would be $155 richer. The PC Doctor, of course, would be $155 poorer!

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.
Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions