• Job Satisfaction
Toni Peters

Toni PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't fix the problem - but did say sorry

Further to my earlier review regarding my interactions with The Original PC Doctor - I would like to add an update. Whilst they did not fix the problem they did apologise and offered me some monetary compensation for damaging my computer.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Prompt booking- good problem solving!

My tech Michael was prompt and polite. He was able to solve a tricky PC problem and thoroughly find a satisfying solution. Service is not cheap but well worth it.

Romy

RomySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue fixed

Thank you for your help Al and Emil. The issue was not originally fixed but Al and Emil went out of their way to rectify the issue after the fact.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Salutations Romy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Al and Emil, we will be sure to pass your kind comments through to them. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Good service

Looked at the cooling fan and running speed issues I was encountering. Advised that the running speed was due to battery power. Initially advised cooling fan was running as it could be heard but ran further tests discovered that the fan was not running properly. Diagnosed problem and presented me with solutions.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Sorting out Telstra!

Twice this firm sent courteous true experts to my home very promptly to sort out computer tangles that were beyond me. The latest included a long telephone call to Telstra Faults who finally reconnected me to the Internet

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your Telstra issues and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Best Wishes from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Unhappy Brian

Unhappy BrianCarlton North, Melbourne

An unexpected problem well solved

The original problem was fairly routine and was quickly solved but then an unexpected mote complicated problem arouse. Our PC Doctor worked with great commitment and skill and solved this problem too. Very impressed

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Unhappy Brian, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your computer and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the service. Best Wishes, The Original PC Doctor.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for a great job

Thank you to Mark for the care he took in fixing the problem I had. It took awhile but he finally got it working well for me. I appreciate his patience.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Anne, thank you for posting your fantastic feedback on Mark and the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us as providing quality service is something that we pride our organisation on. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

Excellent service

The service was incredible - a consultant visited the day we lodged our call, and they fixed the problem for us in a friendly and expert manner. Very impressed. Thank you

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Joshua, thank you for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Print, efficient and reasonably priced

Great job by Andy fixing my problems quickly but I am now "in the cloud" I have "Dropbox" and whenever I open my PC explorer opens without prompting which I don't want.

Problems fixed but I don't know about these additions or how to use or access them..also I now have an extra few email addresses I don't need.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Andy. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to get in contact. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Brian Rose

Brian RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the outcome

I found the process fairly easy to navigate and was satisfied with the service I received. Joseph was both patient and
informative explaining the process in language I could relate. I personally prefer messages via e-mail rather than text mainly because it is easier to read.

Donald Linke

Donald LinkeMelbourne

Product Review

Hi, I have been a customer since October 2013 - I have used your service on many times and paid hundreds of dollars in service costs. Surely this should be a confidence in using your service

Don LInke

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Donald, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience since 2013 with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Service call on computer

I was very satisfied with the service given by the technician. He solved the problem to my entire satisfaction and was a very pleasant person to deal with.

November 6th 2019 Update: Happy with service.

I found Jay very courteous and helpful. He fixed he problem, although I am still surprised that it needed a technician to call. I am sure my query could have been answered over the phone and I would be $155 richer. The PC Doctor, of course, would be $155 poorer!

Sheila Holmes

Sheila HolmesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Very happy with the service received. Came out same day due to urgency, even though it was after hours. Would recommend to friends and family.

Iphone 8 Recovery. Underwater for 18 days

I thought the quoted price was very fare.
My phone was recovered and returned to me in good working order within 2 weeks
90 Days warranty is fair considering my phone had been submerged for 18 days

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mary, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent data recovery experience. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

mick

mickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Computer work

Problem was solved and clean up of computer was done in a approx 1 hour. Like the idea you can do this off line and from anywhere. Prices cant say as don't know what the market is at the moment, but very happy unit is fixed.
James was a good operator.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mick, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Have looked after my computer very well and the service is just great

Because of previous good service I did not chase around other companies for computer services.
Mark took my Laptop and did an overhall and fixed the problem I had. The computer is now better than it ever was so thank you PC Doctor and your great staff.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Neil, we're glad your enjoyed your experience with mark. Thanks for your 5-stars, The Original PC Doctor.

Good service overall

Fixed my PC problems through Malware software and provided me some additional free bits and pieces. I can't comment on value for money as haven't used a PC repair related business for many years.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Great service, trustworthy and friendly

Happy with all. Prompt, stayed in touch, explained everything

can't evaluate the cost but was what I expected to pay for a comprehensive service

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Lena, we're absolutely over the moon to receive your feedback. Thank you and please don't hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions at all. Best wishes, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Good service .

I found Emil to be very professional , polite and very importantly, solved my computer issue.
He was true to his word and followed up on the job.

Very good.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi GLP, We're over the moon to hear about your experience with Emil and the team. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor..

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives