• Job Satisfaction

Wolfgang Klein

Wolfgang KleinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent professional service.

Made a telephone booking and had the computer problem solved the same day. Paul identified a potential further issue which was also fixed expeditiously . Computer works like it should. Very happy with the service and cost. Highly recommend the Original PC Doctor based on my experience.

MartinH

MartinHVictoria

Efficient and effective

I called the Original PC Doctor on Monday evening and my wifi network issues were all sorted by Tuesday lunchtime. Friendly, efficient and effective service. Thanks, Edward, for your expertise :)

Gayle and Rob M

Gayle and Rob MPerth, WA

After trying to tackle a software problem ourselves with no luck, I contacted The Original PC Doctor and made a booking with them over the phone. The booking was straightforward with a date and time locked in. We were given the name of the person who would be visiting and he got in touch with men the day to let me know what time to expect him after leaving his last job.
The service technician was friendly and explained what he was doing, and didn't try and stretch out the time spent on the job. The problem was sorted and he checked everything was all was good before he left. Really happy with this service!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great technician very helpful.

Yes technician very helpful.He guided me through the process and gave me other tipsAll in all I very much recommend this technician. If you need IT assistance the PC doctor is recommended.

TonyD

TonyDWheatbelt, WA

Mike sorted out all my problems having with computer

cleaned up the system and got all other devices connected correctly was very impressed with the short time it took and his prompt service did not try to sell unwanted extras would recommend 100%

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Tony, we greatly appreciate your lovely feedback on the team. Thank you for your 5-stars and for choosing our organization, hope to see you again soon! Regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

After spending 3 hours on the phone to Telstra to fix my internet we still could not solve the problem.So I called PC Doctor and James arrived promptly and within 15 minutes we had wi-fi!!! He was very knowledgable.I highly recommend James.

Don

DonNorthern Region, NSW

Highly Recommend This Service

Was able to handle any computer issue thrown at James. He was Professional, Prompt and Extremely Knowledgeable. I would highly recommend James for any computer issues you might be experiencing.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Don, we're delighted you enjoyed your experience with our senior technician James. We will pass your comments onto him. Thank you, John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

TimC

TimCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Rang one evening with computer problems. Appointment made for 10.30 next morning. Guy apologised when late (10 mins!!) and was very professional and helpful. This is the 4th time I've used PC Doctor. Am happy with their service and will use again if/when need arises.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi TimC, thank you for your glowing feedback on the team. Customer satisfaction is very important to our organization so we're glad that we continue to provided you with a great client experience. Thanks again, John Pititto - The Original PC Doctor.

ChanlorH

ChanlorHPerth, WA

Would recommend

A little bit pricer than I had anticipated but original PC fixed my computer in a very timely and reliable manner especially with such short notice. Would 100% recommend. Thank you!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear ChanlorH, thank you for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Tanja Lenz

Tanja LenzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service, thank you.

My laptop speed had been bothering me for a while, nothing I would do helped - it actually needed a new hard drive. Deepesh fixed it quickly and dusted off the fan as well. Thank you.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Tanja, we're glad Deepesh provided you with the first class experience that you deserve. Thank you for your review, John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

LucyH

LucyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just perfect.

Thank you John for your help, very happy with the service provided, I highly recommend your attitude and professional manner in dealing with me, at such short notice and got me happily browsing once again.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Lucy, we're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our technician John. Thanks for posting your review, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Alan

AlanNedlands

Excellent sevice

Technician arrived on time and fixed the problem easy to contact no need to wait on phone.It was a simple problem that I had spent quite a lot of time without fixing

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Alan, Thank you for taking the time to share this great review with us! We look forward to seeing you back soon at The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

I booked the PC doctor to fix a software problem on my computer. The tech guy turned up on time and had the problem fixed in 20 mins. Great service, I shall recommend PC doctor to my friends.
John

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done

Everything went smoothly. was told what was wrong and options to fix it. My one criticism is its a bit annoying to get in contact with your tech after the job as you have to go through the service desk

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I had a very good experience with the Original PC Doctor and its onsite technician Andy. Everyone was polite, professional and thorough, with Andy being particularly helpful - going above and beyond.

Fantastic timely service

Brilliant and prompt service and great communication throughout the whole process. Maher arrived exactly when he said he would, and fixed our concerns immediately. Absolutely recommend if you have any computer issues.

angry boxer

angry boxerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

new computer

As a senior it was a big deal getting a new replacement computer. Paul was excellent, understanding and patient, he put all the old things that I still wanted onto my new machine, and set everything up for me

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Paul figured it out in 10 minutes. Services were absolutely lovely and he knew what he was doing. The PC doctors are the right people to call, amazing all round

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent knowledge

Paul was terrific. Knew what he was looking at and what was needed. Highly recommend him. Checked what was done then made sure all was operational. Certainly would call him again

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience Paul and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

DougS

DougSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and prompt service

I phoned for service in the morning and Mark ran a couple of checks first to make sure I needed a call. He then booked a call on the same day in the afternoon. The technician, Jay, arrived dead on time and was a friendly person. He found the issue quickly, but then proceeded to do a general health check on my computer to ensure that I got my money's worth. I will always go straight to them for any service issues I have in the future.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives