• Job Satisfaction

Assistance with email difficulties

I appreciated James's help and support. As I am very limited in technology know how he guided me through and was very patient - Thank you. I would recommend this company to anyone desiring professional and courteous attention.

Fantastic service!

My tech (Paul) was great! He was punctual, friendly, and professional! I highly recommend the Original PC Doctor!! My problem was fixed quickly in the convenience of my home with great communication before and after the appointment. 5 ⭐️

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Depend on the original pc doctor

Easy making appointment, convenient time arranged, technician was prompt and friendly, listened and responded to my questions, explained and was patient in allowing me time to understand. All tasks completed at reasonable cost.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Really good

Great service, timely, provided extra advice to help computer run better in general and tips to avoid the original issue that my computer had. I would definitely use them again.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi John, we're delighted to read this wonderful review of your recent experience. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

SandraJ
SandraJSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fabulous service

Both Dwight and James from Tassie were wonderful and fixed our issue in very short time.We are very impressed with your company.product and staff.
We will be using your services again in the very near future to install updated software.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Sandra, We're over the moon to hear about your experience with Dwight and James. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Jude
JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved our bacon..

Very pleased with all aspects of the company. Easy from start to finish. Very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend to family and friends. Loved the no fix no charge. Also the 2 week guarantee.

RussellH
RussellHPerth, WA

Lifesaver

Mike was very knowledgeable, professional and punctual. Corrupted Hard Drive was replaced and vital files recovered in next to no time. Mike also passed on useful IT tips in plain English. Would have no hesitation in recommending Mike and TOPCD for all PC and IT issues.

Mirek R.
Mirek R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient and cost effective

Had problems with my pc freezing randomly. Booked a visit from the PC doctor guys. Felt a bit uneasy about the upfront fee but this feeling disappeared after the first 10 minutes into the home visit, confident and efficient Deepesh fixed this and more issues on the way in no time!
They are my go to mob!

Faye
FayeSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with PC Doctor

From beginning to end this was a very positive experience. The phone bookings were courteous and efficient and this was backed-up by Andre's calm, pleasant and efficient management of my computer issues. It is a great relief to find this firm operating with the highest values. I will recommend them to all my friends.

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and Professional Service

Jay was friendly, helpful, explaining what he needed to do to rectify the problem with suggestions to maintain a safe computer in the future.
Very professional and I highly recommend him and The Original PC Doctor that I have used previously for computer problems.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

PC Doctor's response was fast and efficient.

I had fallen victim to a scam by a party purporting to be Netflix. My bank accounts had been breached and funds had been taken and a program had been installed on my computer unbeknown to me that would have enable to practice to continue. PC Doctor saved the day and I am grateful and impressed.

AlbertT
AlbertTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top class service, professional and courteous!

The Original PC Doctor IT consultant was on time, well prepared and very professional. He diligently got to work and despite the task being very challenging he met all tasks and 100% resolved the issue which was the replacement of 2 X cooling fans for a very complex Del Alienware laptop.

Sound advice - very helpful

My PC suddenly would not boot. After re-installing the operating system the same result. Decided to buy a new PC as best cost option. Received help in restoring and setting up the new PC so it happened very quickly.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi David, we appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. Thank you and we wish you all the best, John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

Fixed my computer

Denish fixed my computer. He arrived on time and was polite and efficient. I also liked that I got to talk to a person as soon as I called and Denish came to my home.

KathS
KathSSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Prompt, professional and efficient service. Vikram was very professional, patient and friendly and solved my computer problem very quickly. Won’t hesitate to use The Original PC Doctor again. Many thanks.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.
Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions