Jan

Jan

Excellent, efficient service

Michael from the Perth Mortgage Specialist provided a clear explanation of the loan market and found us a very competitive rate. He supported us throughout the application process, keeping us informed of progress.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Nik

NikPerth, WA

Great help in buying our first home

Michael was a pleasure to work with, always available with good advice and patient with our extremely stop and start purchasing process. Once we finally had an offer accepted, his knowledge of the whole process from start to finish was invaluable in ensuring we met the requirements for financing and settlement. I would recommend Michael to any first home buyers who may have uncertainties about the home buying process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Sam

SamPerth, WA

Awesome Friendly and Professional Service

Michael was awesome from the very start. I am a first home buyer with absolutely no idea about how to buy a house or the market in general. Michael was informative and extremely helpful throughout the process. Michael responds quickly to emails/calls and always kept me informed of what was happening. Made the experience stress free and could not have been happier with the service. His product knowledge was amazing and was easy to deal with. Overall great bloke!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how The Perth Mortgage Specialist compares to other Home Loans

Outstanding Service and Support

Michael was extremely knowledgable about the range of products and supported us through the process from start to finish. Without Michaels advice we would most certainly have picked another product which over a five year term would have cost us over 2.5k more than the one that was more suitable for us. Michael simply presents the information clearly and allows you to make a more informed decision. Thank you for your contact and advice throughout the process.

Mikey

Mikey

Fantastic service!

We were in touch with Michael Harris for over a year, from first introduction/assessment over coffee to the card and gift that came through the letter box a few days after settlement Michael has been amazing. He was patient and kept in contact even when we decided to put off purchase to save extra for the deposit. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible to finance our first home! Would definitely recommend his services to anyone!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Tom B.

Tom B.Perth, WA

Excellent Broker

Michael was professional, helpful and really easy to work with. He helped me find a loan package that suited all my needs and managed the bank making it completely stress free for me to get a mortgage.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Felicia

FeliciaPerth, WA

Expectations well exceeded. Amazing communication and support.

Michael was recommended to me as my mortgage broker. This was my first mortgage and loan so I had many questions. He was patient and his knowledge in the field was amazing. He provided the best support possible and made the whole experience stress free. I was comfortable to phone him, email him and text him at any hour and I knew he would respond. As this was my first time doing anything like this, it was amazing having him by my side through the whole journey. I would recommend him to everyone and without a doubt use him again in the future.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

First home buying made easy

Not knowing anything to do with buying a home, Michael layered everything in easy step by step format that has me in my very own place.
Great communication glad i went with him.

The Perth Mortgage Specialist broker review

Michael has been excellent in helping me get into my first home from finding the best interest rate to his extensive industry knowledge. His level of service and communication has been great and has made the process from start to end very simple. I would highly recommend Michael and the Perth mortgage specialist as a broker.

Home Loans

Find out how The Perth Mortgage Specialist compares to other Home Loans

Highly recommended!

We were in the market of purchasing our first home and Michael made the whole process very easy and seamless. He was transparent, patient, always quick to answer our many questions and a pleasure to deal with! Everything was well presented, explained and delivered. It can be a bit daunting going through a loan approval, but Michael gave us regular updates during the process which helped put us at ease. Thank you for all your help!
We would recommend him to anyone.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Amy M

Amy MPerth, WA

Great for a first home buyer!

As first home buyers myself and my partner were very new and naiive to the experience of mortgages. Michael made the whole experience a lot easier as he explained everything clearly without rambling into financial jargon as many people can. Michael was friendly, approachable and contactable at all times throughout the process. He was very helpful and you can tell he just wants to get the best deal possible for you as well. He was also on the ball with following up any documents we needed to send through. I would most definitely recommend Michael's services to anyone.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2019
See all The Perth Mortgage Specialist reviews

Vhinasked

Hi guys is it possible to refinance a 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Vhin,

Keystart is a variable rate home loan with no break fees so in theory you can refinance at any time (assuming no joint ownership with Dept of Comms). The real issue will be the Loan to Value Ratio of the property. If this is not below 85-90% then refinancing may not be viable depending on the likely Lenders Mortgage Insurance being charged by the incoming lender.

thanks for the reply.

Damian Wainohu

Damian Wainohuasked

Hi there,

Just a general enquiry with regards to myself a New Zealand citizen, resident in Perth for 13 years obtaining a first home buyers grant and mortgage. I have a very busy schedule during the working week so if we could please organise an appropiate time to talk that would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your soonest response.

Regards,

Damian

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Damian,
Can you please email me at michael@perthmortgagespecialist.com.au. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and The Perth Mortgage Specialist representatives