The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Reliable and knows what he's doing

Michael went above and beyond, he explained things very well when I was looking into getting a loan and took a lot of time to assess my situation. When I finally found what I wanted to buy he worked hard to get me the best deal and kept me informed every step of the way. He was always quick to get back to me if I had questions and made sure everything was in order once my property had settled. I was buying by myself so it was great to have someone who I felt like was on my side. In a few years when It's time to look at refinancing, I will definitely go through Michael.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
See all The Perth Mortgage Specialist reviews

Vhinasked

Hi guys is it possible to refinance a 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Vhin,

Keystart is a variable rate home loan with no break fees so in theory you can refinance at any time (assuming no joint ownership with Dept of Comms). The real issue will be the Loan to Value Ratio of the property. If this is not below 85-90% then refinancing may not be viable depending on the likely Lenders Mortgage Insurance being charged by the incoming lender.

thanks for the reply.

Damian Wainohu

Damian Wainohuasked

Hi there,

Just a general enquiry with regards to myself a New Zealand citizen, resident in Perth for 13 years obtaining a first home buyers grant and mortgage. I have a very busy schedule during the working week so if we could please organise an appropiate time to talk that would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your soonest response.

Regards,

Damian

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Damian,
Can you please email me at michael@perthmortgagespecialist.com.au. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and The Perth Mortgage Specialist representatives