Nik

NikPerth, WA

Great help in buying our first home

Michael was a pleasure to work with, always available with good advice and patient with our extremely stop and start purchasing process. Once we finally had an offer accepted, his knowledge of the whole process from start to finish was invaluable in ensuring we met the requirements for financing and settlement. I would recommend Michael to any first home buyers who may have uncertainties about the home buying process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Outstanding Service and Support

Michael was extremely knowledgable about the range of products and supported us through the process from start to finish. Without Michaels advice we would most certainly have picked another product which over a five year term would have cost us over 2.5k more than the one that was more suitable for us. Michael simply presents the information clearly and allows you to make a more informed decision. Thank you for your contact and advice throughout the process.

Mikey

Mikey

Fantastic service!

We were in touch with Michael Harris for over a year, from first introduction/assessment over coffee to the card and gift that came through the letter box a few days after settlement Michael has been amazing. He was patient and kept in contact even when we decided to put off purchase to save extra for the deposit. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible to finance our first home! Would definitely recommend his services to anyone!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Home Loans

Find out how The Perth Mortgage Specialist compares to other Home Loans

Fully recommend; excellent service.

Michael is a very professional, knowledgeable and friendly broker. His communication was great, he kept us in the loop through the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble, and he was quick at getting back to us with answers to our many questions! He managed to get us a really good deal with our mortgage rates too! Would highly recommend Michael, and would not hesitate to use his excellent services again in the future!

Tom B.

Tom B.Perth, WA

Excellent Broker

Michael was professional, helpful and really easy to work with. He helped me find a loan package that suited all my needs and managed the bank making it completely stress free for me to get a mortgage.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Felicia

FeliciaPerth, WA

Expectations well exceeded. Amazing communication and support.

Michael was recommended to me as my mortgage broker. This was my first mortgage and loan so I had many questions. He was patient and his knowledge in the field was amazing. He provided the best support possible and made the whole experience stress free. I was comfortable to phone him, email him and text him at any hour and I knew he would respond. As this was my first time doing anything like this, it was amazing having him by my side through the whole journey. I would recommend him to everyone and without a doubt use him again in the future.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Ad

Reliable and knows what he's doing

Michael went above and beyond, he explained things very well when I was looking into getting a loan and took a lot of time to assess my situation. When I finally found what I wanted to buy he worked hard to get me the best deal and kept me informed every step of the way. He was always quick to get back to me if I had questions and made sure everything was in order once my property had settled. I was buying by myself so it was great to have someone who I felt like was on my side. In a few years when It's time to look at refinancing, I will definitely go through Michael.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
LW and JT

LW and JTPerth, WA

Highly recommend this broker

For first home buyers we found the process easier to deal with thanks to Michael's help. He communicated regularly and answered all my questions straight away. We found him thorough with our application which made life easy when submitting to the bank. He let us know what was required every step of the way which was awesome as we were based in a remote region in WA while undertaking the house purchase. Highly recommend Michael without hesitation.

Marcus

MarcusPerth, WA

Best in the Business!!

Loan used forHome Construction
Home Loans

Find out how The Perth Mortgage Specialist compares to other Home Loans

A pleasure to deal with

-pleasant and friendly to deal with
-communication clear & timely
-updated at all stages of the process
-answered our questions in an efficient and clearly explained manner
-very satisfied with our loan rate
-no hidden costs
-we would have no hesitation in using the Perth Mortgage Specialist again

Loan used forRefinancing
Michael H.

Michael H.Perth, WA

Highly Recommended

Michael was a pleasure to deal with throughout our mortgage application process. We found him very personable, patient, knowledgeable and communicative. He was quick to respond to our enquiries and sought out pertinent information from prospective lenders. He helped us choose the best deal to fit our circumstances leaving us very happy with the end result.

Loan used forSecond Home

The Perth Mortgage Specialist broker review

Michael has been excellent in helping me get into my first home from finding the best interest rate to his extensive industry knowledge. His level of service and communication has been great and has made the process from start to end very simple. I would highly recommend Michael and the Perth mortgage specialist as a broker.

Highly recommended!

We were in the market of purchasing our first home and Michael made the whole process very easy and seamless. He was transparent, patient, always quick to answer our many questions and a pleasure to deal with! Everything was well presented, explained and delivered. It can be a bit daunting going through a loan approval, but Michael gave us regular updates during the process which helped put us at ease. Thank you for all your help!
We would recommend him to anyone.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Dave H

Dave HPerth, WA

Couldn't ask for more!

Michael couldn't have been more helpful or transparent through the process. It was great to know that despite having a tricky application, we were getting the best rate possible (3.74% with 100% offset facility) when we could have been denied by many banks/lenders due to my circumstances.

From experience, I know how easy it is to end up with the wrong facility/rate, so it was great to know we had Michael to keep the banks honest and advise of all options so that we weren't taken for a ride.

He went above and beyond to help us.
I won't be hesitating to recommend friends and family.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019