The Perth Mortgage Specialist

The Perth Mortgage Specialist (page 2 of 3)

Outstanding customer service

I would highly recommend Michael. I made contact with him online to request for some advice/ guidance in regards to my finances. Michael was very quick, professional and very thorough. I was amazed with all the information he provided us in such a short timeframe. He was honest and upfront and responded to all my questions in a timely manner

LW and JT

LW and JTPerth, WA

Highly recommend this broker

For first home buyers we found the process easier to deal with thanks to Michael's help. He communicated regularly and answered all my questions straight away. We found him thorough with our application which made life easy when submitting to the bank. He let us know what was required every step of the way which was awesome as we were based in a remote region in WA while undertaking the house purchase. Highly recommend Michael without hesitation.

First home buying made easy

Not knowing anything to do with buying a home, Michael layered everything in easy step by step format that has me in my very own place.
Great communication glad i went with him.

Marcus

MarcusPerth, WA

Best in the Business!!

A pleasure to deal with

-pleasant and friendly to deal with
-communication clear & timely
-updated at all stages of the process
-answered our questions in an efficient and clearly explained manner
-very satisfied with our loan rate
-no hidden costs
-we would have no hesitation in using the Perth Mortgage Specialist again

Michael H.

Michael H.Perth, WA

Highly Recommended

Michael was a pleasure to deal with throughout our mortgage application process. We found him very personable, patient, knowledgeable and communicative. He was quick to respond to our enquiries and sought out pertinent information from prospective lenders. He helped us choose the best deal to fit our circumstances leaving us very happy with the end result.

The Perth Mortgage Specialist broker review

Michael has been excellent in helping me get into my first home from finding the best interest rate to his extensive industry knowledge. His level of service and communication has been great and has made the process from start to end very simple. I would highly recommend Michael and the Perth mortgage specialist as a broker.

Lydia

LydiaPerth, WA

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and didn't push us into any specific product, but rather searched all available bank products and came up with a list that he believed would suit our circumstances and allowed us to make our own decision. We were anxious at times with the bank delays but Michael and his team reassured us the whole way and we are very grateful for his help. Very professional service and I will recommended him to family and friends.

Highly recommended!

We were in the market of purchasing our first home and Michael made the whole process very easy and seamless. He was transparent, patient, always quick to answer our many questions and a pleasure to deal with! Everything was well presented, explained and delivered. It can be a bit daunting going through a loan approval, but Michael gave us regular updates during the process which helped put us at ease. Thank you for all your help!
We would recommend him to anyone.

Cian S.

Cian S.Perth, WA

Everything we needed and more

Myself and my partner were first time home buyers, and therefore we're very new to purchasing property and all the financial terminology that came with it. We we're recommended to Michael through a friend, and he couldn't have made the experience more straight forward and simple for us. There was never any such thing as a stupid question (which I had plenty), and he really spent the time to get to know us and figure out what scenario / outcome would work best for us. Safe to say we would have been very lost without his support and guidance through the whole process. Would highly recommend.

Amy M

Amy MPerth, WA

Great for a first home buyer!

As first home buyers myself and my partner were very new and naiive to the experience of mortgages. Michael made the whole experience a lot easier as he explained everything clearly without rambling into financial jargon as many people can. Michael was friendly, approachable and contactable at all times throughout the process. He was very helpful and you can tell he just wants to get the best deal possible for you as well. He was also on the ball with following up any documents we needed to send through. I would most definitely recommend Michael's services to anyone.

Jaimi D

Jaimi DPerth, WA

Honest and Professional

We approached Michael for assistance regarding refinancing. He was honest and gave advice in our best interests allowing us to make the best decision for our personal circumstances. Highly recommend

Dave H

Dave HPerth, WA

Couldn't ask for more!

Michael couldn't have been more helpful or transparent through the process. It was great to know that despite having a tricky application, we were getting the best rate possible (3.74% with 100% offset facility) when we could have been denied by many banks/lenders due to my circumstances.

From experience, I know how easy it is to end up with the wrong facility/rate, so it was great to know we had Michael to keep the banks honest and advise of all options so that we weren't taken for a ride.

He went above and beyond to help us.
I won't be hesitating to recommend friends and family.

WXA

WXAPerth

Better than excellent! A very good and pleasant man

Michael was very friendly, approachable, helpful, patient, knowledgeable, efficient, and all the other good attitudes that you can think of. Being a first home buyer, it was really good to have Michael to guide us through the process. He not only helped us with the finance part, but also other little things related to strata or insurances that we might have overlooked. We asked him lots of questions and he was always very patient with us. Really really great experience with him!

Excellent Broker.

Provided professional yet personalised service and consequently we secured a product that was perfect for our circumstances.
I enjoyed the level of transparency and communication at each step, helping us make an informed decision.
I'd recommend Michael to anyone exploring mortgage options

JLJ

JLJPerth

Above and beyond expectations

For my first real estate purchasing experience, I was very lucky to have found Michael. Michael was extremely knowledgeable, efficient, responsive, and patient. He was always ready to give me extra advice and spent time helping me to understand the many sources of new information I had to contend with. I have already recommended Michael to other people, and would definitely go to Michael again for future purchases.

MKM

MKMPerth

Excellent service and professional mortgage broker

Michael takes the time to fully understand your finances and expenditures. With tighter credit conditions post the Banking Royal Commission Michael goes above and beyond to understand your position in order to present the best case to a potential lender. We were refinancing and consolidating in an unpredictable lending market and our circumstances were far from ideal. Michael worked tirelessly to get us over the line. He communicated with us every step of the way to ensure we were joining a lender that would suit our needs. We are a month in with our new lender and very happy with the service they provide.
MIchael is a great asset to have and we highly recommend his services.

Would use again

Being new to Australia, Michael explained the mortgage process and costs of buying very clearly. He was able to provide tables of buying costs which helped us calculate our offer price on the property we bought. He was also able to give us many lending options, so we had informed choices. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael's mortgage broking services, and would definitely choose Michael for our next investment purchase.

S555

S555Perth

Dependable mortgage broker in Perth

Michael’s guidance and professional advice helped us in securing the mortgage for our first investment property. He presented us with the various finance options and scenarios to suit our requirements and gave us practical advice to prepare the loan application considering the changing lending rules.
Michael doesn't engage in furphies and sincerely strives to get the appropriate loan arrangement in place. I would happily use his service again for my future property transactions.

Highly recommended

Michael has been with us on our homebuying journey since day 1. He was very professional and went above and beyond to ensure everything was sorted by settlement date. He helped us secure a really good mortgage and we are very satisfied with everything. He is very informative and kept us fully up to date at all times. We had an unforeseen delay that could have jeopardized our mortgage approval and Mike did everything possible to get it over the line in time. He is a great bloke and if you go with him, you know are in safe hands. Couldn't recommend him highly enough.

See all The Perth Mortgage Specialist reviews