The Perth Mortgage Specialist

The Perth Mortgage Specialist (page 3 of 3)

Alicia

AliciaPerth

Fantastic

Michael was fantastic at guiding us through the process of buying our first home. He was informative, friendly, transparent and kept us updated at all times. We ended up with a fantastic rate, all of the features we wanted, and none of the fees – couldn’t have asked for more! An amazing broker and just a stand-up guy, Michael will always be our first choice of broker and we will not hesitate in recommending him to everyone.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Marina

MarinaPerth

Exceptional

Michael not only provided us with a service that was above and beyond what we expected, he was an absolute delight to deal with as a person.

From start to finish, every step of the way, he was incredibly informative and accommodating. Being inexperienced first home buyers we had a lot of questions; we called, emailed and texted, all forms of communication met with friendly solutions within a day at most. He went out of his way for the personal touch and visited us on multiple occasions where it probably would have been far more convenient for him to communicate remotely, but best practice to be there.

I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of them.

Timely, Transparent and Informative

Michael was very informative from the first meeting, in which he was very happy to explain the in’s and out’s of different types of loans. He presented me with very useful information that enabled me to make an informed decision of my own in regards to which loan option I wanted to take out.

Throughout the remainder of the process – and it is a process – Michael was always happy to respond promptly to any queries I had and his answers were always helpful. Most helpful was that he always explained the why of things.

All in all, highly recommended.

Home Loans

Find out how The Perth Mortgage Specialist compares to other Home Loans

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great help through a tricky process

Michael helped us get the house we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure our mortgage application stood the best possible chance. He guided us along with the application from start to finish and I would thoroughly recommend using his services.

Nicholas matthews

Nicholas matthewsPerth, WA

Brilliant service

Brilliant company much appreciated his commitment to my case and quick turn around couldnt recommend micheal enough to prospective buyers

Super informative, fair + transparent + a nice guy

Michael is a lovely guy + a great broker. Explained things to us simply. Was happy to meet us as many times as we needed. Had lots of options of banks + their prodicts for us to choose from. And was very transparent if we asked him to recommend what we should do. Would absolutely recommend him.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Excellent service

We were so lucky to happen upon Mike as our mortgage broker. He guided my husband and I through the purchase of our first property. Other than his wonderfully prompt and reliable service, we really appreciated how he took the time to understand what we were looking for in a bank that would loan us the biggest sum of our lives. We are so grateful to him for all his guidance and knowledge.

Fantastic service

Micheal was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain in detail all our options when picking and the process getting a mortgage. I was working away on a FIFO job and he made the process so convenient and he was always available no matter what time which was especially needed due to my work hours.

See all The Perth Mortgage Specialist reviews

Vhinasked

Hi guys is it possible to refinance a 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Vhin,

Keystart is a variable rate home loan with no break fees so in theory you can refinance at any time (assuming no joint ownership with Dept of Comms). The real issue will be the Loan to Value Ratio of the property. If this is not below 85-90% then refinancing may not be viable depending on the likely Lenders Mortgage Insurance being charged by the incoming lender.

thanks for the reply.

Damian Wainohu

Damian Wainohuasked

Hi there,

Just a general enquiry with regards to myself a New Zealand citizen, resident in Perth for 13 years obtaining a first home buyers grant and mortgage. I have a very busy schedule during the working week so if we could please organise an appropiate time to talk that would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your soonest response.

Regards,

Damian

Michael H.The Perth Mortgage Specialist

Hi Damian,
Can you please email me at michael@perthmortgagespecialist.com.au. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and The Perth Mortgage Specialist representatives