The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club Questions & Answers (page 3)

Deb

Is it possible to transfer a photobook from my laptop to my PC? I need to work on a larger screen.

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Deb, Thank you for your question.

There is a way to transfer the Project from one computer to the other.

I'll be able to leave a link for you below with the step by step process.

external link

Please note: If you are transferring from a Windows PC to Apple Mac (or vice versa) unfortunately this cannot be done as the two operating systems are different.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The email for our Customer Support team is smile@photobookshop.com.au

Deb

I have quite a few vouchers which have expired. Normally I just pay a little more to reopen them. Is this still the case. I have used Photobooks for many years and have made many books.
Regards

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Deb, Absolutely, there is a way to extend your Vouchers.

Please click on the link below to our Combine Voucher webpage.

external link

Thanks Deb,

Glenda
Glenda

Hello, I completed a photobook 2 weeks ago. I have gone into the Track my Order and My Accounts and can't see anything at all on my order. My order no: WAUESA3WRQCH. Could you please give me some feedback if you have received it and when I will receive my photobook? Thank you. Glenda

The Photobook Club   DM

Good afternoon Glenda, Hope your well and thank you for your question.

Your order was uploaded yesterday. The order may have gone through, but we did not receive the files until the 23rd of October.

There is a pop up window that appears after the Order number is confirmed.

I have also sent you an email just in case.

Denise W.
Denise W.

I have letters written by my late husband that I would like to put into a photobook for my son. Can I transfer the original letters into a photobook. If so How?

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Denise, Thank you for your Enquiry.

You will be able to include original letters into a Photobook.

You will have to scan them first, then edit them as sometimes the Text is unreadable at first.
If you're scanner is able to correct this, that is also great.

We would recommend scanning the Letters at least 300 DPI.

Please save them as JPEG or PNG as our Software only allows the two formats to be uploaded.

You are more than welcome to email directly at le@photobookshop.com.au if you require help.

BERNY ITALIAN DIVA

Hi, i bought a 75 x 100cm canvas with your EOYF special and the special included shipping, but when I go to finalise it all and put in my voucher, it takes the voucher, but the shipping page still loads with options where I need to click on one....but my voucher included FREE shipping! I cannot go forward with my order as the shipping page requires me to click on one of the shipping options! Please help ??

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Berny, Thank you for your Question.
Upon Checkout, please select Standard Shipping. The voucher code would include the costs to cover the Free standard shipping.
If that still doesn't work, please take a screenshot and send an email to le@photobookshop.com.au and she will be able to assist you.

Thanks Berny,

BERNY ITALIAN DIVA

No, it still doesn't work,
I will call through by phone now and hopefully get this sorted :) Thanks again

Karen Bishop
Karen Bishop

Lost my voucher numbers

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Karen, Thank you for your question.

There is a way to recover any vouchers that are lost.

Please email smile@thephotobookclub.com.au with the email used for your account and a customer service representative will be able to locate your vouchers for you.

Thanks Karen, and I hope you have a great day!

Margaret H
Margaret H

I am unable to open my existing project
Margaret

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Margaret, Hope you are well.

There are a number of reasons why an existing project could not open.
If you have used the Software, it would not be found in Design Online and vice versa.
Please email smile@thephotobookclub.com.au for more information.

Thank you Margaret!

TobyJames
TobyJames

my voucher expired yesterday. can i still use it today?

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Toby, Unfortunately once the voucher is expired, the Voucher Code would not be valid to use.
However, I am happy to extend this voucher for you for an extra week.

Please email le@photobookshop.com with your Voucher Code.

Thanks Toby.

Loraine M.
Loraine M.

Can I change my redemption vouchers from soft cover to hardcover photo books

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for your question.
If you require assistance, can you please send us a email on smile@photobookclub.com.au.
Thanks again.

Chalyse
Chalyse

Hi, I have made a photobook, however am wanting to change the dimensions ratio, I don't mind having to do some re-adjusting so that the content works on the page but would prefer not to have to start again completely. (Or if I do need to start again completely, is there a way of having 2 projects open at once so that I can directly copy and paste the content)????

Thank you so much!

The Photobook Club   DM

Hi Chalyse, ? Thank you for your question.
Absolutely, there is a way to chance the dimensions.

If you are using our Software, there is a button above the main page called Change Product.
Simply click on the button and it will pop up with another book size.

Please Note: We are unable to chance A4 book sizes.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to email smile@photobookclub.com.au

Jellybean
Jellybean

I’m having a issue finalising payment for shipping as I used a voucher. Says I have not enable cookies, which I have. Also saying site is not secure and redirects me to a MasterCard site that still says I have not enable cookies. Am I able to pay with PayPal?

Fester
Fester

I purchased a lay flat A4 100 page photobook. However when looking to start this project, I can't find this option in the list of lay-flat books. Where is it?

Jennyoz
Jennyoz

Hi Fester,

You would be best off to contact the company and ask, or just play around with the software and try out all the flat layout offers.. Bewarned , make sure you only input images for 100 pages and delete the extra pages, otherwise you will get charged more. Best of luck

Hello Fester

I make the photobook BEFORE I purchase a voucher. Click onLayflat option, the size you want, landscape etc, and just add pages to your project as you go. Then you are not committed to filling in 100 pages when you find you only need an 80 page book. (Which of course is cheaper)

Abe
Abe

I have a iMac pro running high sierra. When I try to run the photo bookshop app I get an error and that I need a license. Please help

Robbie

I’m sorry I do not have the technical knowledge to answer this question. Phone The Photobook club, number on website. Most of the questions I have asked have been answered very satisfactorily. If not, just try again.

The Photobook Club   DM

Hello Abe, What version of the software do you have?

When you open the application it will have some text in the bottom left corner that reads something like 'v2017r2.1'

Amanda

I am constantly having problems whilst working with the online project. It is very slow and often freezes and needs to be restarted. I have been using Chrome, and then changed to Safari and now the photos on the left hand side will not scroll up or down. i have been working on this project for months, still can not finish it. Is there a major problem in our system? How can I get it working.

Sue

I increased my NBN speed from 12 to 25 (now 50) and found that many problems disappeared. It also took much less time to upload.

Chile63

The best way to use Photobook club is to download the program and work offline until you complete the project so internet speed is not an issue. The help section at photobook club are quite good try contacting them but it sounds like your internet speed isn't fast enough to enable using the program online to complete your project. I much prefer completing mine off line in my own time.

Anna
Anna

Always download the software to your computer. That is why I love photobook club, because you can be creative whenever.

Amanda

If I download the program now, will I be able to access my current project and continue working on it offline? or do I need to start again?

Cheryl
Cheryl

How do I delete a photo from a page?

Sue

Select photo and press delete. Alternatively, you can replace a photo by selecting and dragging a new photo over it. You do not have to delete the photo from the list on the left. It just stays there. It does not get saved with the final book.

Chile63

If you select 'clear' it will leave the frame intact so that you can use the same shape for another pic. Otherwise as the other person said use 'delete'

Pat
Pat

Hi this is my first time so apologies for the ???S having a few problems.. I am not using the wizard as when I did it just enlarged the pic and cut off heads etc. So trying to design myself. When I click to insert the pic from the left onto the page it is only small and not taking up the whole page? Is this correct or do I have to change the dimensions of the pic before inserting?

thanks Pat

Sue

It is easier to add a picture element and create it the size you need, then drag the picture into it. If the picture is the wrong size, you can resize it. Double click it and this opens a new window where you can change the cropping of the photo and also move the position of the photo within the element.

MAC
MAC

Is anyone else having trouble downloading updates? I haven't been able to do so for at least the last 6 months.

Sue

I had trouble after I was on NBN. You need a faster speed.

Leonie
Leonie

I have a created Photo Book file and wish to copy it under another file name to make changes fr a second book. Can you please tell me how to do this

Edna Ferrer
Edna Ferrer

Save it in a different name. From the new project name you can go back to editing because it is a different project.

Lynne
Lynne

Can someone please tell me the largest resolution size photo I can upload in the book now?

On a previous occasion I had a rather large 9mb. photo and the upload stalled.

Sue

This happened to me too. I reduce all my photos before loading to 2 Mb or less.

Di Gluyas
Di Gluyas

Has anyone ever purchased an acrylic print off the photo book club and if so - what was it like??

Pmac
Pmac

No I ordered the canvas print, which I love. Sorry can't help here!

Lisa Thomas
Lisa Thomas

Yes I have ordered 2. Fabulous. High quality, thick acrylic. Looks amazing on our wall. About to order some more for Christmas.

Get an answer from our members and The Photobook Club representatives