3.5

59% · 14481 · 33%

Rick
Rick2 posts

Great value for money

Ordered a print on 19th December, arrived before Christmas. Great quality and speedy delivery. So happy. Show details ·  1
fmc_1962
fmc_1962South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Christmas delivery was not met!!

I left a glowing review in 2021 as the company had always provided great products and service. But not for Christmas 2022. I submitted my orders 10 days prior to the Christmas cutoff date and even after several attempts to follow up and to be assured that the order would arrive in time, it did not! There was no real apology and they tried to blame it on the delivery service. The order sat in production for 24 days and then it wasn’t shipped until 22 Dec - don’t know how they thought it would arrive in time for Christmas?! Very very disappointed and still no real apology. Will be taking my business elsewhere in future. Show details
The Photobook Club   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Can you please provide me your mobile number so we can contact you.

Nic N.
Nic N.

Yorley
YorleyMid North Coast, NSW

Best photo books ever!

Received my latest photo books in time for Christmas gifting, so many positive compliments. Thank you “TeamPhotobookclub” for doing what you do so well! Show details ·  1
GEOFF
GEOFFWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

Very Happy with my canvas

Decided to try putting one of my photos on canvas and it turned out just great -had good backing to protect wall string to hang the canvas -my photo looked just great -friends impressed as well -very profession Show details ·  1
Miriam S.
Miriam S.Perth, WA

Love my photobooks

The photobooks give me hours of creative fun and are always worth the time and effort. The quality of the final product is always excellent Show reply
GPre
GPreWestern Australia2 posts

Robyn
Robyn

Extremely Happy

I have been using Photobook Club for many years & have been very happy with all of the products I’ve made. I’ve spent 100s of hours making photo albums, calendars, mugs,children’s books ,magnets, Xmas cards etc. Good quality. Helpful customer service. Great value. Show reply
Lyn
Lyn2 posts

My product was perfect

I was extremely happy with my canvas print. The finishing touches was truly professional.
I would be only too happy to recommend Photobookclub to anyone for the quality & professionalism. Congratulations to the team. Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny2 posts

Great product

I have been using Photobook Club for many years and have been most happy and satisfied with the professional production of all the products I have ordered. Every product is fantastic value for money. It keeps getting better. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Carin
Carin
  Fair Incentive

10 years of a very very happy costumer!!!!

Perfect every time! Have been using the software and printing photo albums, Xmas cards, personalised mugs for more than 10years! Thank you also for such great costumer service Show details ·  1
Marilyn Gouttman
Marilyn GouttmanCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Each time I create a photobook the finished product is ALWAYS excellent. Show details ·  1
Sheree L.
Sheree L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer experience

The product, as usual, was good unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I had an issue with ordering, but they were quick to blame me rather than try fixing the issue. Very disappointing as I'm a long-time user and am not sure I will return Show details
The Photobook Club   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Please contact our customer service manager at business@photobookshop.com.au and they will be able to assist you further.

David
DavidLaunceston, TAS7 posts

Always fantastic

As usual my product arrived quickly and was professional work. Never any hassles and I have found no matter what personal photographs one wishes to have converted into a book, calendar or whatever, The Photo Book Club has always produced, for me, excellent work. Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great memories

Loved the finished product. Photo quality was better than expected. Show details ·  1
Bern
Bern2 posts

Multiple copies

My order of 10 copies arrived within 2 weeks of ordering. They were packaged well. Show details ·  1

Maggie
Maggie2 posts

Another wonderful calendar

Great service and finished product is perfect, design and layouts look good.
Thankyou Show details ·  1
Nadene
Nadene3 posts

Nick S.
Nick S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Very Satisfied

I have made several photobooks on Photobook Club but this was the first as an open flat book. I was very happy with the result and with the quality of the paper. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic product !! The books always turn out great

Quality, presentation and delivery always very good. I have been making these photo books for several years and always very happy with the final product. Software easy to use and I recommend it to others to preserve their photos. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie4 posts

Great way to keep your memories

Purchased photo book 100pages for holiday trip. You can put multiple photo’s on one page, add notes and change background colours.

Project can take time with editing but once you get the hang of it, you move a little faster through the project.

I love the final product. Have since purchased more books so that I can create holiday books and even books for special events. Makes a fun coffee table book for yourself and friends to view.

I am always worried I will lose the photo’s on my phone or laptop. Now, I feel more at ease. Show details ·  1

Barb
BarbCentral, SA3 posts

Great product

I find this to be a great product, and always use them for photo albums. I find the software easy to use. They always provide quick delivery. Well done PhotobookClub. Show details ·  1
diall
diall42 posts

Erica
Erica3 posts

Ceramic Coasters

I have been happy with the Ceramic Coaster and delivery time, and therefore ordered 2 more times but the third order placed on the 4.April was not posted until the 13.April, the day after I enquired as to the status of my order. Looks like it was forgotten. Very inconvenient as I am about to go on holidays and now have to make arrangements for the collection of the parcel from my address......
The Photobook Club   DM

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Can you please provide me the order number?

rachel simmonds
rachel simmondsSouth West, WA

I have used this company for years, for my coffee table books and my special canvas prints

Definitely would recommend this Company, their service is second to none and always happy to amend any errors. Colour is excellent and do a journal pretty much every year as a special momento. Show reply
Steve
Steve5 posts

Great Photobook product

Very reasonable price. Software is easy to use and the final album delivered was good quality. Have done about 10 albums and all have been good. Final product is only limited by the quality of the photos you take. Show details ·  1

JN8
JN8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Perfect Photobook

My phototbooks are as good as what I have carefully composed. Colour is good, overall product is as I expected. Some of the staff are friendly and able to help me along when I need it. Thank you Photobook Club. Show details ·  1
suzanne
suzannePerth, WA2 posts

Great photobooks to save precious memories

Have been doing the 12x12 layflat photobooks for 5 years now. Do one 100 page book annually - cost effective. Always happy with my book. Quality is great and colours are great too. Love the open flat concept. Take the time to learn the software, I had trouble with colours initially, now I know how to adjust colours on my screen, to get back same colours in my book. So jump in and save all those wonderful memories. Lots of help on the phone if you need it. Heaps of different sized books and products. Great company and in Australia - bonus. Show reply
Moorsa
MoorsaDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Very happy with end product

I could not be happier, creating photo album was fun and the end product was wonderful. Pictures were bright and bought back so many memories. Do not be scared to have a go Show details ·  1
Gail T
Gail TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photobook Addict

As I logged in today to find a voucher after making my 65th Photobook, I was a little surprised to see the 3.2 star rating so decided to provide my feedback. All my books are large and range from 60-100 pages and I find the value for money excellent. If I had continued to develop my photos and put them into albums it would have cost me more time & money and the professional presentation would be lacking. My only complaint is that despite all my patronage an error has occurred and I can not have my NEGATIVE rewards points explained or removed. This means I no longer receive discounts off my purchases. Show details ·  1
Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Yearly calendar so personal love it to actually do something with photos we take but don't develop anymore!

Great way to get pictures off phones. Such a great gift for my mum and mother in law. They love them. Quality is wonderful and there was help when i needed it while creating. Thank you very happy ;-) Show details ·  1
Freda Fischer
Freda FischerBrisbane5 posts

Good quality product

I have been using the Photobook Club for some years now and am pleased with the photobooks, calendars and canvas print I have had done. The one time there was an issue with a photobook they helped me sort it out and gave me advice on how to prevent the same issue occuring again - it had been my fault. I find the software easy to use and staff always helpful when I ring. My family love the photobooks too. Thanks Show details ·  1
Liz
LizSydney, NSW7 posts

Not recommended on several fronts

As I have said before I will never use Photobookclub again. The quality of the photos was not up to scratch and even when I asked for them to be redone, they were no better. I have used other Photobook companies for much better result. Also, Photobookclub insist on displaying their logo/barcode prominently on the photobook and refused to remove it. Thirdly, I have unsubscribed several times and still I get emails asking me to reactivate. I do not recommend them. Show details
Vicki
Vicki

Dad & Mum HV Zoo plus Canberra Floriade trip

I was thrilled with both 60 page photo books as were my parents, who received them for Christmas 2021. The whole process went smoothly and the finished products were beautifully presented. Thank you Photobook team! Show details ·  1
gazza48
gazza48Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC12 posts

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I have always used ThePhotobookClub for my photobooks and have never been disappointed in both their product and customer service. One year I had an issue with some colour in the reproduction process and they immediately rectified it with a new book. Today I messed up with the amount of pages and called and yet again they have turned my mistake around and I now can do another book with those 60 extra pages I did not do! Having been a supervisor in the airline industry for 19years, customer service is all you have to keep you ahead of the others. That is what the team member has done for me....great customer service and I still have another 5 books to go which will of course be done with them.... Show details ·  1
Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Excellent service for a mistake I made

I combined two vouchers in order to buy two copies of a book but I made a mistake and only ordered one. I rang The Photobook Club and explained what happened. They immediately said that they would print the other book and send it to me. A very satisfied customer. Show details ·  1

Rebecca
Rebecca

Beautiful quality and fast delivery

Once I got into the swing of the program it was easy to use, the photos on the hard cover look great and the colour throughout the book is amazing. Very happy. Show reply
Julie
JulieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Very good service and product

Have been using Photobook Club for years -my photos come out well -colour has always been good -downloading is very fast and books do not take too long to be made up and sent back to me. Have told several friends to try photobook they are happy saying it is easy to use and quality is good - Their specials are excellent and the offers are regular making it very affordable to keep making photo books - price is very good- plenty of sizes to choose from as well Show details ·  1
Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW4 posts

Love my stubby holder

I ordered a personalised stubby holder. Looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it. I will definitely purchase more personalised gifts in the future. It was easy to navigate the website and upload photos. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Marilynn
MarilynnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy but disappointed as well!

I was happy with my small book ordered 0r compiled as soft cover & to my surprise given the hard cover as a gift to me. Although I had gone thru previews & had my husband re check it I found 3 spelling mistakes obviously my mistake! Which was disappointing, Could all mistakes including spelling be built into the preview to alert the customer of their mistake not just outside borders & frames or other features please. Show details ·  1