The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (39)

Jzen
JzenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loyal customer

Excellent service with easy access to help desk. If there is a problem it is usually sorted quickly. I’ve been using service for about 8 years for books and canvases.

barb williams
barb williamsIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic product and wonderful staff i.e. Billy and especially Ben!!!

I am an aged pensioner who was not brought up with computers I am new at this photobook project and had to ring your company twice regarding issues. Both Billy and Ben were so helpful and patient with me.
They took me thru my problems in a very calming and helpful way. Gold Stars to them both but especially Ben. Many thanks Barb Williams

Store Location??? iNTERNET I AM FROM SYDNEY AREA

disapointed
disapointedPerth, WA

Dont waste your money!!

Ordered a poster from these guys, it came in terrible condition, rolled up very poorly and bends and creases in it. I complained, they sent a new one, in A WORSE CONDITION than the first!
Dont bother with these guys!

Travers
TraversMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent photo books, but very flimsy calendars

The soft cover and hard cover photo books are excellent. Very impressed with the quality of the photos. The software was a bit challenging, though. They really need to simplify the editing processes.

I made up a 2020 Double A4 Hanging Calendar. The photo quality is excellent, but the paper is very thin and not suitable for hanging. Last year, I used BigW Photo's to make a 2019 Double A4 Hanging Calendar and it was much better quality, being printed on sturdy cardboard with a spiral binder. The BigW Photos (and Harvey Norman Photos) calendars are significantly better quality than the Photobook Club calendars.

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Appalling delivery service. Xmas gift still not arrived!

Store LocationOnline
Julie
JulieHunter Region, NSW

Sturdy and reliable

Ellie
Ellie

Do not buy !! Terrible

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give negative stars....

Ordered with plenty of time to arrive based on the 4-7 business day production estimate. 3 weeks later, still in production! Emailed customer support a number of times and they dont have the decency to respond. Definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND this company!

Store LocationOnline
Happy snapper
Happy snapperSydney, NSW

Wonderful service, prompt

Processed another photobook of our recent holiday abroad. The software is even better than last time, easy align tools and easy to size the photos on the page. When all together, loaded up the book cashed in the voucher without issue. Had a query about the bonus points, customer service was excellent, polite and swift. Nothing but praise for this company.

Store LocationOn line

Club yearbook
Club yearbook

Great reminder of a wonderful holiday

Once again I am delighted with the quality of my photobook. Easy to use software and a quality finished product. I can't wait to get on with the next one, and the frequent voucher sales make thjs a very reasonably priced photobook.

Hi Club Yearbook,
We're happy to hear that you enjoy the quality of your recent Photobook and that the Software is easy to navigate. .
Thank you for your support, and for choosing The Photobook Club.

Linda D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a shocka!

Purchased a Scoopon voucher and tried to redeam. The website basket hasn't accounted for voucher and has asked me to pay more money. When I started again, it refused my voucher code and says I need to pay another $10 to reactivate!! Tried phoning the company many times, I'm either cut off or redirected to leave my number...needless to say I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me. Very bad in every way. Take my advice & stay right away from this business.

Linda D.

No Add ons or Upgrades were selected at all. I'm sending through the screenshots. Thx

RhinoNeil
RhinoNeilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Service level has slipped

After 20 plus orders one could say I am a loyal customer of The PhotobookShop Club.
That loyalty and satisfaction with The PhotobookShop Club is quickly disappearing. Their claim that your order will be processed in 2 to 7 business days is false. Totally false.

Nicole A.
Nicole A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Was better then I expected!

My first time buying from them and had used a discount voucher, the design software was pretty easy to work out, they replied back to any questions I had regarding the Calendars and the delivery was faster then I expected. Overall I would buy from them again!

Worse Company to deal with

Purchase a special from Groupon and have been trying to work out their website to do Xmas ornaments it has taken me a week and l have gotten no where
Tryed to get a refund cause l have had enough and l am getting the run around badly
Please don’t buy from this company

Store LocationGrounpon

I have emailed your company at least 6 times
At the end all l wanted was my money back which was only $9.95 and that was even to hard
Not interested as this could of been fixed a week and a half ago
Just NOT happy at all