The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

these are brilliant and have given me memories for life

I have had 4 books made and have been very happy with the product, its quality is outstanding the set ok was good and the delivery was prompt

Kloe
KloeMelbourne

Worst purchase

I saw the photobookclub on GroupOn for personalised magnet deals, offer was for x3 10 packs. In the end i found it so confusing on how to order this with the coupon as the website only allowed me to order x1 10 pack. I tried calling the company, the phones did not even work. An automated "press 1 for this, press 2 for that started, then when i tried pressing buttons nothing registered. I emailed them and never received a response, however started receiving junk mail from them. I got 10 magnets for the deal price of 30 plus 5 dollars postage on top of it! Magnets look like crap as well. Waste of money and time.

Fester
FesterPerth

Almost non- existent service

I have similar issues. Order placed early January, still waiting. Queried via email 17th February and got an apology with notation that it will be coming but no sign. As it stands now, the telephone link is erratic, more often than not doesn't work, web links also erratic, and now I can't sign in to my account. Have previously loved this product but now, like others, am wondering if the business has gone bust. it's s pain as I have three vouchers to use. And they continue marketing. There's something not right here.

have photobook closed down

Has photobook now closed down , cannot be contacted .phones have been disconnected in all states, we are waiting for a book but still in time frame Hope it is still coming.

Laney
Laney

Still waiting.

Ordered.photo book on Feb 1st. Despite 4-14 day promise still waiting. Order still showing as 'in production'. Won't bother again. Poor performance compared to.previous company.

Great Books

Quality photobook. Poor service. Spammy

Received a few good photobooks from them. Ran into some issues with recent order. Submitted a ticket about 2 weeks ago. Not a single response to date, other than the first automated response. Also, pretty spammy marketing. Sends a promo email every few days. I think it is important for people to see these other aspects of this business.

Gail T
Gail TGold Coast

Efficient back up service

I was really disappointed to discover that the cover of my 80 page photobook had become detached from the pages,so sent photos of the issue to the support department. I was very grateful to receive an email informing me that my entire book was being replaced, when I was expecting to post the old one back for a repair. The replacement arrived by express post just a few days ago and I am really happy with the service I received. Now I cant wait for my recently completed book to be processed.

Loz
Loz

A beautiful book of memories.

I have to say my photo book of my daughters wedding arrived on Friday and I am absolutely thrilled with it. You guys have made many books for me and they are among my most treasured possessions and I flick through them often with family and friends
The quality is outstanding and it's a pleasure to do business with you.

Exceptional Service

Netski
NetskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I gave 3 stars for slow processing

The canvas I ordered itself was good and I was happy, but upon ordering another for my daughter's birthday, I found them to be very slow with "processing" and no other updates on the account. I advise if you are wanting this in good time, make sure you order a good month or more beforehand. Other than that, good and cheap.

Joe
JoeMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent service from The Photobook Club

I have made several orders with The Photobook Club, and have been highly satisfied with every single order. They offer low cost and relatively high quality products. I had Photobook Club print photos on wedding, birthday, and other special events for friends and family, and everyone was happy with the final products. Highly recommended.

Pmac
PmacSydney, NSW

Usual great standard

I have used this club for many years. I did have a problem with delivery near Christmas one year ago. However, everything received has been great quality . Once I ordered with the wrong voucher and was given a discount on the discount with the next. As mentioned I did have a problem about delivery. Otherwise they have been helpful to any of my questions. Thanks photobookclub! A friend told me about u, I was dubious about your company, but you have ellayed my concerns!

Remco
RemcoWestern Australia

Long processing times & high premium to shorten it

I wrote a review previously saying the product is very good giving it five stars (making allowance that this service is cheap.
That said I note their turnaround times have significantly increased and they now offer the opportunity for a premium service to short the process and or delivery times. That's fine except that premium costs as much as the product itself.
So take care as it may take more than a month, or longer,

TAKING THEIR EYE OFF THE BALL

I have made several Photo books which in the past have been of a very high standard but my last experience was most out of character. I believe they used to do the job very well with great support staff to help you with any issues. The colour of my last books cover was so dark the title blended with the photo on the cover which was also so dark all definition of the scene was lost. I realise that they have moved to new premises, and with each new email I have noticed that their range has gone out of control. Is it a case of getting too big, trying to do everything but not doing any properly.

uber ticketek
uber ticketek

Terrible quality - scammy system

The worst thing about this business is that purchases are handled through a 'voucher system' (often) meaning they sell coupons for they products and depend upon people not using them. I did this and redeem 10 x photo magnets. The colour was terrible and the images were cropped. They were nearly all unusable. I had 2 more vouchers for the same product that just 'expired' (you pre-pay your purchases and then have to redeem them). If you want to use you voucher after 'expiry' there is..haw, haw, haw a CHARGE of $5 per voucher.

Scammy. And crap - real crap - quality.

I have tried customer service on the phone but of course its a labyrinth of phone menus.

I just want to use my vouchers and NOT be charged for the privilege.

From excellent to average

I have done about 25 photo books with them over the years, my last 2 orders I received the quality of the book was not as good as they used to be. Well lit pictures were way to dark. Other companies have much better templates and more variety but I always went back to the photo book club because of the excellent quality. After complaining to them in regards to the darkness of the pictures lately, they offered to reprint an old order to match the new order. Why would I reprint a good book to match a bad one. It looks like the new printer settings are different and they are not providing the same quality as before. I used to recommend them to everyone as I loved their product. The lost a loyal costumer in me.

I'm Happy

Karen
KarenMelbourne

Large Chopping Board

I ordered a large chopping board with engravement and received it within 2 weeks, I am so happy with my order. It's a very clean, professional finish and the picture, font and spacing look just like the preview. I used the discount available through Groupon and will be ordering another!

Stacey
StaceyMulgrave

This company harasses their customers

Do not sign up or purchase anything from this website. 12 months after I made an order (which never went through and I had to be refunded), they email me 3-4 times per week! I have unsubscribed via their website countless time! I have emailed asking them to remove me from their mailing list! I have messaged them on facebook asking me to remove me from their mailing list!

Trilaze
TrilazeBentleigh East

A great photobook company.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle

Prompt and Courteous

I bought 2 vouchers for small cutting boards, but had trouble redeeming them. After contacting The Photo Club, the issues were quickly fixed. I found the person I corresponded with friendly, polite, courteous and patient. Thank you Chazz, from Customer Support. I am more than happy to use this company again.

Groupon voucher

How do u use ur Groupon voucher on this site ? I purchased a large chopping board but can't redeem it when I finish designing he product

What's Not to Love

Have used the company now for a year - I have had absolutely no complains - the product is excellent - yes it does take a little longer than advertised to arrive, depending on what time of the year you order them. Loved the canvas, my first, and with the help from the wonderful Sophie, who guided me to the correct size, it looks fantastic. I also did 4 wedding albums, with changes for the different families - fantastic. All of our trips are recorded in 100 plus pages and are admired by all. Thank you Photobook Club and the very helpful staff.

SLP27
SLP27

No Customer Service

I have used this company for several photobooks and generally am pleased with the result. But the latest one will be my last through this company. I first registered my complaint 4 months ago and despite obtaining one of the so-called tickets I have heard nothing. I have emailed a number of times and actually got through on the phone once to be told they had not received any of my emails (the address was correct) and to send it all again. Needless to say I have again heard nothing. You cannot get though to the LiveChat as it is never on. However they still manage to bombard my email with their advertising!