The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 6 of 8)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

After Frustrated comes Satisfaction

Due to the company's takeover and growth I was left with a deadline and the advertised contact means were not functioning. Eventually I made contact and a solution was found.
I anticipate their communication problems going away but want to make it clear that their photobooks are EXCELLENT and I will continue using them .

Shorty
ShortySouthwest, VIC

Quality is not up to scratch. Customer service is pathetic.

I have used several on-line photo developers. This mob are by far the worst. The process of putting together an order involves far too many hoops to jump through and the software is full of glitches. The customer service, if you could call it that, is woeful. If you have a problem, the attitude seems to be "too bad but we've already got your money". Use a local service, or if you have to take your chances on-line, there are much better options out there. Avoid.

JN8
JN8Melbourne

Not delivering as promised

If there is a negative rating, I would put negative on this.
My voucher extension was not honoured. I have tried to contact them many times, but I was ignored. I am thoroughly disappointed with them. Even after showing their own email to say that the voucher should still be valid on the day that I was going to use it, they ignored it.They do not care about their customer!!!
All those amount of work I put in to have my photobook printed on the voucher I bought, and the extension that they granted me - useless!!! A waste of time, a waste of my money.
They said they will look into it, it's almost 3 weeks now, not a word from them.

Do not use, will get extra $ from you

I have ordered acrylic paint. I have used the template provided, all I did was to drag the picture onto the template. week after I ordered they emailed me that the photo is not stretched all the way and that they will reprint it if I pay
$50 they also refused to send me the original print.
I bought few coupons at once I also had picture book, book turned up ok but had issues in finalising ordered and uploading files.

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Do not use this website!

This is the worst site/ company I have had to deal with! I bought a voucher from Groupon for a chopping board, that was all fine. Then trying to create an account for thephotobookclub was a nightmare and then the log in into my account would not work, in the meantime I had sent a couple of emails, they did not reply to my issue but they did however send survey requests to see how they dealt with my problem. After calling them I was able to sort it out, designed my chopping board, saved it to finish another day and now they say my login does not exist, tried calling 4 times this morning and each time after 5 minutes wait they hang up on me. Do not use this site!

Claudia H
Claudia HCanberra

Choose another company

Not only did they send my order (which was supposed to be a Christmas gift!) as half the photo book repeated twice, but they've never once responded to my complaint regarding the book or their shocking customer service. Avoid, avoid.

Dianne R
Dianne RAdelaide

Love this company.

I have ordered canvases and photobooks through this company and have been very happy every time. The colours are great. I like the way it will warn you while creating your book if a photo isn't top quality so you can change it if necessary. I haven't had a problem with then yet. I also like how you can extend your voucher if you forget to use it like I did and was upset that I had waisted my money.

unclear instructions

I bought a voucher for 3 calendars, I assumed when I ordered as I ordered straight from the deal that 1 meant one voucher or the 3 calendars that I had paid for, BUT no it means one calendar and they just said bad luck you have used your voucher and next time follow the instructions . THERE will not be a next time for me.

criscrosAdelaide

Success is in the planning, not making it ad hoc

gailipoo
gailipooSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Photobooks and Calendars turn out beautifully

I have done about 9 calendars and 10 photo books with this Company. I am completely happy with their quality of work and service. Have only had 1 problem sending a large photobook for printing, but once I put it on a disc and sent it to them it was fine. The quality of the items is fantastic. I have never been disappointed with anything they have done for me.

Also puzzled and unhappy...will be furious if not resolved!!

I too can't work out how to order my book. My voucher says. 'Once (your book is) completed, proceed to our order page, enter your Voucher Code and click "redeem".
Couldn't be easier, I thought, except that once I've clicked on order, there is a cart with a price which bears no resemblance to my voucher cost, unless the postage is twice as much as the voucher, AND
nowhere can I find anywhere to enter my voucher code.
I have done all the things that Denise suggests in her 5star review, with the above result.

Discusting service

I couldn't be more unhappy with the service i haven't received!! I have wasted so many hours thanks to this company. I still haven't even managed to get the books ordered!! If i hadn't spent so much time on this i would throw my vouchers in the bin and use another company but i want my books now iv wasted the time,
I will never recommend this company to anyone , nor will i use it ever again. And as for cudo they should state how difficult it is to actually follow through with your order!! instead they intise you to buy more.

Denise
DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Company

Youshouldknow
YoushouldknowMelbourne

Worst company to deal with, never again!

JM55
JM55AU

Fabulous!

Magpie
MagpieAU

Poor Customer Service particularly if there is a problem with their printing

Disappointing

I have bought several vouchers from The Photobook Club and I have not been able to download the books that I had spent weeks making I have had problems downloading books, logging in to use vouchers and list goes on. My latest is acrylic print which I cannot see any options for, I only have options for photobooks and I'm waiting for a reply from support desk, wont hold my breath!

no support with problems that arise.

kezzad
kezzadMelbourne

Love my books

I have done several books through them including 2 120 page 30cm x 30cm square books and they are fantastic. It did take me a while to work out the software but that is no different to other photo book companies. I have recommended them to several people who have gone on to use them and loved the result.
Quality of pages, books and photos. Great value if you buy their vouchers.

Excellent value and quality

Unbelievably bad service and website!!!!

Falling apart.

I received my book and am very happy with the quality of photos but after opening the book up the whole cover fell off. I also found the frames and colour backgrounds very limiting. The response from the company was always slow if I needed to ask anything and there is no email address on their website or any other contact. The only way I knew how to contact them was after I had placed an order and they sent a confirmation of receiving it.
Photos come out really clear.
The book fell apart. The service was limited and slow. The frames and backgrounds were limited.

Pilgrim11
Pilgrim11Sydney, NSW

Books are of excellent quality

We have ordered from them before and their quality really is amazing. It was a 100 page hard cover book. We were very happy.
I have just given my husband a voucher for a photobook for his birthday and he is In the process of getting another book from them. There was a glitch with the voucher expiry date being recorded incorrectly in their system but they have extended it by a day so they he can try ordering again. We are hoping the next one will be just as good.
Excellent quality book
software is very large to download and we had problems with the voucher expiry date being incorrect on their system

Will never deal with them again

Great books

Have had 3 books plus one redone for two friends who loved ours. Have used another photo book nothing like the colours. Just waiting for our next one to arrive, all promptly received. Have recommended Photobook Club to friends who saw ours. Cannot wait to goon another holiday to do yet another book
Colours, price, ease of using software

Pogglesgrandma