The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 7 of 7)

Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great product

Molliet
MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Quality

Have just received my photo book of 100 pages. I have had other photobooks done by other company's and this one was by far the best quality. The only glitch I had was he "missing photos" but was able to resolve that issue. Have learnt to put photos in folders before uploading and then not to change anything such as names of photos etc. Also unless you use the "blank" books you do not get any masks and a much poorer selection of everything else. The only down was a very limited selection in scrapbook but you can download your own from the web.
High quality
Not a great selection of masks and scrapbook.

Very happy with photobook

I bought a Grabone voucher for a 60 page photobook. Downloaded the software and designed my book, then submitted the order using the voucher code with no problem. I received my book within 5 days and am very happy with it. It took a little while to find my way around the custom design features of the software,including figuring out that it seems to default to a 30 page book and you need to add the extra pages in. The website was a little confusing, but generally a good experience.
Nice quality book, fast delivery, order went through without problem, good value with voucher
Website a little confusing

High quality photo books

We ordered two photo books and a calendar with them and we am very happy with the quality of the final product. We had a problem with the calendar template (wrong dates) that was fixed by the customer service in a reasonable time. The only bad aspect is the delivery time, it can take more than two weeks to receive the product. But if that is the price to pay for quality, I am happy with that.
Quality
Delivery time

Harry Wood
Harry WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid them-complete rip off

Purchased a $60 voucher for a specific book size.Used the basic template and somehow got diverted to a $30 book.Placed the order which said I had ordered a classic book with no price on which I thought unusual as most order confirmations have size and price paid.
Received a $30 book which was pretty basic.On enquiry I was told that I should have studied the small print in the software and they keep the $30 unused as stated in the small print on the voucher.
I thought this a complete rip off and they seem to think receiving a $30 book for a $60 voucher was no big deal.A good deal for them though.
Buy one at your peril.

DonDon
DonDonMelbourne

Voucher codes problem and delayed customer service response

Di Gluyas
Di GluyasGlenmore Park

These guys are the best!

I totally love the photobook club. Their products and delivery is fantastic! The quality of paper used is very good and the colour thats produced is bold and true. when Ive arranged the pages some of the photos have been recorded as being low quality but Im happy with the result! I recommend this company to all my friends! Thanks Photobook club - well done!!
Reliable and efficient

bec16
bec16brisbane

newcomer

I really love their product.I have seen friends photobooks from other companies but they do not come close to photobook club.I am so impressed with the quality of photobook club ( the quality of the paper you can feel it) that I would not order from any other company.I am by no means a computer savvy but I found it very easy to produce this book without the help of my teenage daughters.Would highly recommend .Delivery was prompt
quality of paper,reproduction of images(liked warning if images would be poor) quality of book
I would like to see a plain black gloss background page

RichFabulousGrace
RichFabulousGracemelbourne

recent photobook club purchase

we purchased 26*33 100 pages hard cover through living social website, was nervous to get them done because we used our wedding photos, program was easy to use for designing your own album, and only takes about 2 weeks between ordering to recieving, the quality is superb, we use HQ, definately better then we expected. would use again if e need to

nothing wrong with it just maybe it could be better with more optios for designing the album, althou it is just eough to make it look great

Jane38
Jane38Sydney

Excellent quality album, would definitely use again.

I have used this company twice now and have been really happy with the quality of the images and the paper that they are printed on. The images are very clear and the colours true to life. I have used two other providers and this was the best. The delivery was not as quick but the quality was worth the wait.
Excellent finished product.
Software can take some time to get used to.

JK34
JK34NSW

Very quick service on receipt of book

The album we chose was hard covered - 100 pages - with around 500 photos. It was a lot of work sorting and rearranging the photos after they auto populated into the pre-set layout. In hindsight would have placed each photo individually, but the end result is still good. We chose not to put any text throughout the album as we didn't like/couldn't agree on the choice of fonts.
It was relativley easy to use and were surprised how quickly we received it.
Some of the photos were darker than they should have been. Would have been better if there were more page layout selections.

Petah18
Petah18CANBERRA

Good product. happy with results

The price was very reasonable, The softwear was easy to use. the product was delivered within a reasonable time fram, image quality was good. softwear indicated when a photo will be of poor quality so you can scale it down to compensate. i used quite a few scanned poor quality, old photos that still came out quite well.
even with mixed reviews i will try them again

software had layout limitations but could be manipulated to create different layouts not supplied

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Good and reliable

exceellent

they were really good, my books turned up and they are fabolous, i would recomend it to everyone, they are really great, i did my wedding photos with them, they are much better value for money then what you buy in stores, they are really cheap and theya re good quality
it was cheap but good quality

Shame that the chances of seeing your book in real life is very slim!

Michelle Mc
Michelle McCHATSWOOD

Impressed

We used a voucher to try the product and the result was fantastic. I have had poor service from other providers before but this was not the case with Photobook. The software was simple to use, upload was easy and my book has arrived within a week of ordering.The result was excellent, I will use this provider again.
Very happy with all aspects of the process and thrilled with the result.

Rippedoff76
Rippedoff76Perth

Want more $ to send something they never sent in the first place!

J47BRISBANE

Poor

The first book I recieved had several errors (including having been cut well above the red cutting line indicated in the program and poor colour quality of the cover photo). After several emails I finally got a response in which they notified me that they would reprint. This was done promptly but the second copy had all of the same issues as the first plus extras! I emailed them on Monday, it is now Friday and I am yet to receive a response. I'd have been better off going to Kmart.

Still no response!

Trisha23
Trisha23MELBOURNE

Fantastic service, quality and product

HalfTheWorldAway
HalfTheWorldAwaySYDNEY

Poor service, poor communication, poor all over

Not happy with the experience I have had with the photobook club. As other reviewers have mentioned, the service leaves a lot to be desired. They do not bother contacting you in a timely manner if something goes wrong and I couldn't even find a phone number for them on their website. I would avoid.

Poor service, poor communication

Elle_QLDAU

Mixed review - no communication!

Elle_QLD

Since that one bad experience I've had really good transactions *touch wood*

kewtms
kewtmsGold Coast, Queensland

Horrible, grainy poor quality printing.