The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Do not use this website!

This is the worst site/ company I have had to deal with! I bought a voucher from Groupon for a chopping board, that was all fine. Then trying to create an account for thephotobookclub was a nightmare and then the log in into my account would not work, in the meantime I had sent a couple of emails, they did not reply to my issue but they did however send survey requests to see how they dealt with my problem. After calling them I was able to sort it out, designed my chopping board, saved it to finish another day and now they say my login does not exist, tried calling 4 times this morning and each time after 5 minutes wait they hang up on me. Do not use this site!

Claudia H
Claudia HCanberra

Choose another company

Not only did they send my order (which was supposed to be a Christmas gift!) as half the photo book repeated twice, but they've never once responded to my complaint regarding the book or their shocking customer service. Avoid, avoid.

unclear instructions

I bought a voucher for 3 calendars, I assumed when I ordered as I ordered straight from the deal that 1 meant one voucher or the 3 calendars that I had paid for, BUT no it means one calendar and they just said bad luck you have used your voucher and next time follow the instructions . THERE will not be a next time for me.

Also puzzled and unhappy...will be furious if not resolved!!

I too can't work out how to order my book. My voucher says. 'Once (your book is) completed, proceed to our order page, enter your Voucher Code and click "redeem".
Couldn't be easier, I thought, except that once I've clicked on order, there is a cart with a price which bears no resemblance to my voucher cost, unless the postage is twice as much as the voucher, AND
nowhere can I find anywhere to enter my voucher code.
I have done all the things that Denise suggests in her 5star review, with the above result.

Discusting service

I couldn't be more unhappy with the service i haven't received!! I have wasted so many hours thanks to this company. I still haven't even managed to get the books ordered!! If i hadn't spent so much time on this i would throw my vouchers in the bin and use another company but i want my books now iv wasted the time,
I will never recommend this company to anyone , nor will i use it ever again. And as for cudo they should state how difficult it is to actually follow through with your order!! instead they intise you to buy more.

Youshouldknow
YoushouldknowMelbourne

Worst company to deal with, never again!

Disappointing

I have bought several vouchers from The Photobook Club and I have not been able to download the books that I had spent weeks making I have had problems downloading books, logging in to use vouchers and list goes on. My latest is acrylic print which I cannot see any options for, I only have options for photobooks and I'm waiting for a reply from support desk, wont hold my breath!

no support with problems that arise.

Unbelievably bad service and website!!!!

Will never deal with them again

No Customer Service

Proceeded with a voucher and tried uploading by the due date. Uploaded failed on the due date. We opened a resolution case to provide a request to fix. No customer service responded. after several weeks attempted contact again. No response.
Do not buy - if it doesn't work they do not provide customer service
Warning***warning***warning***warning***warning***warning***
This is really A Current Affair stuff........

Spen money - no product. Does not align with fair trading rules./ACC

Truth
TruthSYDNEY

False Advertising

Firstly - the product is OK. But their follow up and customer service is quite appalling. They have refused to honour an email flyer promotion ($38 for 100 pg book) stating the price is $48 despite showing them evidence and copy of the flyer stating $38. Refusal of a proper explanation and removal of my comments from their Facebook page all leave bitter taste in my mouth as a consumer. All for an amount of $10 - not very customer oriented. They have lost a loyal customer and I will be telling everyone I know to beware.
Actual product is OK.
Very poor and unhelpful customer service

Harry Wood
Harry WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid them-complete rip off

Purchased a $60 voucher for a specific book size.Used the basic template and somehow got diverted to a $30 book.Placed the order which said I had ordered a classic book with no price on which I thought unusual as most order confirmations have size and price paid.
Received a $30 book which was pretty basic.On enquiry I was told that I should have studied the small print in the software and they keep the $30 unused as stated in the small print on the voucher.
I thought this a complete rip off and they seem to think receiving a $30 book for a $60 voucher was no big deal.A good deal for them though.
Buy one at your peril.

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Shame that the chances of seeing your book in real life is very slim!

Rippedoff76
Rippedoff76Perth

Want more $ to send something they never sent in the first place!

J47BRISBANE

Poor

The first book I recieved had several errors (including having been cut well above the red cutting line indicated in the program and poor colour quality of the cover photo). After several emails I finally got a response in which they notified me that they would reprint. This was done promptly but the second copy had all of the same issues as the first plus extras! I emailed them on Monday, it is now Friday and I am yet to receive a response. I'd have been better off going to Kmart.

Still no response!

HalfTheWorldAway
HalfTheWorldAwaySYDNEY

Poor service, poor communication, poor all over

Not happy with the experience I have had with the photobook club. As other reviewers have mentioned, the service leaves a lot to be desired. They do not bother contacting you in a timely manner if something goes wrong and I couldn't even find a phone number for them on their website. I would avoid.

Poor service, poor communication

kewtms
kewtmsGold Coast, Queensland

Horrible, grainy poor quality printing.