The Photobook Club

The Photobook Club (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

The books are of high quality and after getting used to the software, it is easy to put a book toget

I am a new customer of the Photobook Club and I am very pleased with the results of the books I ordered. It didn't take me long to get used to the software, although I had to ring them a couple of times to explain a few issues. They are easy to talk to and very helpful, so far there isn't one issue they could not solve for me quickly.
Where I went over the top is by buying too many books at once and now have to spend a lot of time to get several books filled before the vouchers expire. Live and learn.

After Frustrated comes Satisfaction

Due to the company's takeover and growth I was left with a deadline and the advertised contact means were not functioning. Eventually I made contact and a solution was found.
I anticipate their communication problems going away but want to make it clear that their photobooks are EXCELLENT and I will continue using them .

criscrosAdelaide

Success is in the planning, not making it ad hoc

Pilgrim11
Pilgrim11Sydney, NSW

Books are of excellent quality

We have ordered from them before and their quality really is amazing. It was a 100 page hard cover book. We were very happy.
I have just given my husband a voucher for a photobook for his birthday and he is In the process of getting another book from them. There was a glitch with the voucher expiry date being recorded incorrectly in their system but they have extended it by a day so they he can try ordering again. We are hoping the next one will be just as good.
Excellent quality book
software is very large to download and we had problems with the voucher expiry date being incorrect on their system

Photo Printing Services

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Rebecca
RebeccaMelbourne

Great product. Would recommend.

Received my first 100 page, hardcover photobook within 3 business days (submitted Sunday, received Wednesday). Great quality, easy to use software (once you get the hang of it.) The only drawback is the frames and background options are very limited but overall I was thrilled with the results and would highly recommend.
Easy to use
Limited backgrounds and frames

High quality photo books

We ordered two photo books and a calendar with them and we am very happy with the quality of the final product. We had a problem with the calendar template (wrong dates) that was fixed by the customer service in a reasonable time. The only bad aspect is the delivery time, it can take more than two weeks to receive the product. But if that is the price to pay for quality, I am happy with that.
Quality
Delivery time

JK34
JK34NSW

Very quick service on receipt of book

The album we chose was hard covered - 100 pages - with around 500 photos. It was a lot of work sorting and rearranging the photos after they auto populated into the pre-set layout. In hindsight would have placed each photo individually, but the end result is still good. We chose not to put any text throughout the album as we didn't like/couldn't agree on the choice of fonts.
It was relativley easy to use and were surprised how quickly we received it.
Some of the photos were darker than they should have been. Would have been better if there were more page layout selections.

Petah18
Petah18CANBERRA

Good product. happy with results

The price was very reasonable, The softwear was easy to use. the product was delivered within a reasonable time fram, image quality was good. softwear indicated when a photo will be of poor quality so you can scale it down to compensate. i used quite a few scanned poor quality, old photos that still came out quite well.
even with mixed reviews i will try them again

software had layout limitations but could be manipulated to create different layouts not supplied

sherri