Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great customer service

Great photo book quality and price.creating Photobook platform is also easy to use and not an issue at all for. Also great customer service when I had to reorder another Photobook.

Hi May,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your support!

david.brumley
david.brumleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks Photobook Club for excellent service again

I ordered a poster sized canvas which I needed in a specific size. The order was delivered in exact size and great quality. Once again Photobookclub have delivered the goods. Thanks to the team.

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We appreciate it!

Barb
BarbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Photobooks & Canvas Prints

It is an easy process to put your photos together in an album. I recently ordered a number of canvas prints and had multiple vouchers to combine and was not sure how to do it. My query was answered promptly. The quality of the books and prints is excellent.

Hi Barb,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your ongoing support!

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Photo Book Club

I had my photo book reprinted due to ink spots on two pages. Not a problem for them to reprint the book.
On receiving the reprinted book unfortunately it was damaged in transit and they very kindly reprinted book again. I would highly recommend The Photo Book Club

Hi Trish,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm sorry that there were so many issues with your recent order but glad we were able to assist. Thank you very much for your ongoing support. We appreciate it!

mep.brown69
mep.brown69Perth, WA

Cherished memories

I have ordered the magnetic fridge photos before and I love them. I have my memories in front of me everyday and that’s priceless. Highly recommend, easy process, totally worthwhile.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you so much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

Freda Fischer
Freda FischerBrisbane

Photobooks

I've been using Photobook Club to produce my photobooks for a few years now and love the quality of the end product. I do family, holiday travel ones and some for gifts for friends. Memories are preserved so well in these books. The last year or so I have been doing layflat photobooks and they are just great. Any time I ring with questions they are answered to my satisfaction. Thanks to all the crew at the Photobook Club.

Hi Freda,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Lorraine D.
Lorraine D.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving my photobooks

What a wonderful job PhotobookClub has done with my 100 page Family History and 60 page travel books I have completed to date. I am thrilled with both the production and service and would certainly recommend them.

Hi Lorraine,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We really appreciate it!

100th Birthday Memory Book for My Mum

We created a very special 100th Birthday book for my Mum. Many of the photos were old black and whites, yet they looked great in the book. It was her favourite gift, and it bought back many happy memories for her. The finished product was much better than we envisaged, and it arrived in plenty of time. As I am 73 and not computer savvy, our son initially had to help us with the setup, but then we found it quite simple to complete. We were so thrilled with how great it looked, and it was very affordable. Thank you so much for your excellent product.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased that your mum loved her birthday present. We appreciate your support. Many Thanks!

Parnian
ParnianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love

Love this company works. well done I your job. I love the quality. It has been 4 years I am ordering all my life memories to this company and they really made my satisfaction comes true.

Hi Parnian,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and on going support. We appreciate it!

MariaNew South Wales

Perfect travel books

I have been very happy with the Photobook Club completing several photobooks of our travels. The software is easy to use and the quality and price is excellent. Would highly recommend them

Hi Maria,

Kim S
Kim SSydney, NSW

Great quality & colours

The photo canvases are fabulous, excellent quality, vivid colours, well made & prompt delivery. I have just had a few big ones (75x100) done & it looks amazing against my white wall. Prices are good too, although website a bit confusing if you're a first-timer.

Hi Kim,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We appreciate your support!

Melissaf
MelissafSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt delivery, good quality and great value!

This is about the 10th book and very happy with the quality of the books and the promptness of delivery. I will always use photobookclub as the quality is as you view it in the preview.

HI Melissa,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Kingfisher
KingfisherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good product at a tempting price.

Good price and prompt service. The books are a good and clear quality. I have been a member of the Club for over 20 years and have created more than 50 photobooks of 100 pages or more,

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank yo so much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We really appreciate it!

jano G.
jano G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and customer service

Amazing quality and value for money
My go to for all presents for all occasions
Great customer service
The team is very helpful and pretty flexible even when your voucher expires

Hi Jano,

SergePerth, WA

Was good before but not anymore

We used this service every year for over 5 years now. Prices are great, but as camera quality improves, the quality of albums degrade. Now even images taken with the pro camera look like they were printed at home on an ink jet printer. Tried their better quality option but liked it even less.
They have a good customer service and fix issues quickly - had few albums over the years reprinted for obvious stuff ups.
This year (just received one this week) did not bother messaging them - dont think a reprint will be any better than the one I got.
Will try some other service next year

Hi Serge,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have been left disappointed with your recent order. Please feel free to contact chrisanthy@photobookshop.com.au as we would love to assist you further.

Serge

as mentioned already, I know that I can probably get a reprint, but I do not think it will be any better as my previous attempts came out the same

Robin
Robinasked

Can I make one of your photobooks using an Apple Ipad

Maria

I have never used my iPad so not sure. As long as you can download the software on your iPad you should be able to do it.

kevin

Not sure, we used a computer

Hi Robin,
You can use the iPad to create a photobook on the online designer. It may be a little slower though. We always recommend using a PC when available but yes the Ipad should be fine.

Barbaraasked

Hi I trying to download on to an Apple laptop.. it will not allow me is there something extra you need to do .. it keeps saying it is a security risk..

Photorecce1

Hi Barbara, Apple are ultra cautious with software they allow onto their systems and so you may often get messages warning you of potential risks with software that has not been specifically approved by Apple themselves. I would imagine it costs a fair bit to have Apple verify your product and so many organisations who are not "selling" their software may not be able to justify the cost.
There should be no difference in running the Photobook Club software on either a laptop or desktop machine (iPads are of course a whole new ballgame). I run the Photobook Club software very successfully on my iMac and I have friends who run it on their MacBooks.
Usually if your MacBook is warning you of potentially risky / non vetted software you will be given the option to continue with the installation by disabling the "warning system" for a one off instal. Obviously beyond that point you've crossed the safety barrier! I would never, and I do mean NEVER instal anything sent to me by an organisation I didn't know, but given that I know who Photobook Club are and I have checked I'm on the correct website before downloading, I had no hesitation going ahead. Good luck and many happy Photobooks.

Barbara

Thank you for getting back to me.. even if I try and ignore it won’t let me load.. I thought that there might be something extra I needed to do... all my friends, have loaded it, from a photo book group, but none of them have macs... batbara

Barbara

Hi this is the problem... . when you register and click download, you aren’t prompted to download the file, on chrome and safari.

It just goes back to the registration page with no option to download the file

Chezza
Chezzaasked

Can you make a photo book A4 Portrid book with text and images, and what does it cost per page?

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Chezza, yes we do have an A4 Portrait Photobook which can be ordered as a Hardcover or Softcover. You can design the book however you like with as much text and images as you wish. We currently have a 20 page Hardcover A4 Portrait book on sale for $29. You can purchase a prepaid voucher which is valid for 6 months here - https://www.photobookshop.com.au/voucher

G'Day Chezza,
Not a problem creating a Portrait orientation Photobook including whatever you like in the form of photos and text (Import Maps, Greetings cards, certificates, etc too if you so wish). Photobook Club seem to limit the portrait size book to 20 pages, however for very little more you can produce a 30 x30cm book with many more pages - for example a 120 page hardcover is only $50 at present and that includes delivery. Bear in mind you choose the shape of the photo you put on the page, so if 3x2 is your favourite ratio so be it - but 4x3 or square are just as valid. Live it up!
If you remember the cost of film photography that is nothing but awesome! So between the "official Photobook Club response at $1.45 a page and mine at less than 50c a page you have a myriad of choices.
The Photobook Club/Photobook Shop downloadable software is a little "clunky" but it does enable you to produce great Photobooks once you get the hang of it- especially if you "pre-prepare" your images in something like Lightroom, Affinity, etc
Cheers and I hope that helps, Mike