Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Timeliness
linda
lindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent value for money

very pleased with my 2 photobooks and 2 calendars. Staff were very helpful when I had queries and I was pleased with all the scrapbooking objects available to decorate my books. The reason I didn't give them 5 stars was because there was no way to decorate the calendars for that personal touch alongside the photos. Scrapbooking choices for the calendars would have been great.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Linda,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will take that on board. We appreciate your support!

Katica G.
Katica G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy customer of 9 years

Service has been great and speedy. I have tried multiple photo book products. My favourite is the 33cm x 27cm standard photo books. Love the additional upgrades - consistent sizing of my photos much easier now.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you for the great feedback Katica. We truly appreciate the support you have given us over the years, thank you!

Jzen
JzenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loyal customer

Excellent service with easy access to help desk. If there is a problem it is usually sorted quickly. I’ve been using service for about 8 years for books and canvases.

Julie
JulieHunter Region, NSW

Sturdy and reliable

Robbie
RobbieAU

Only one minus

I have been very happy with this company and its products. The help given over the phone was excellent and deliveries have been within a few days. However I feel the last two books have been darker than I would have liked. The last book which arrived within 3 days is the darkest. Too much contrast -Too colourful but missing the in between tones. If there is a next time I will not use the enhance feature and may lighten all my photos?

Anna
AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Photobook Club / Shop

I have been ordering my photobooks from Photobookshop for a few years now and if I have a problem with a voucher or done something dumb, it is best to give them a call. Each time I have had my problem sorted out and able to carry on. Love the quality of the books and delivery service. Always buy the vouchers when a sale is on!

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you for your great review Anna! :)

A great resu;t

Had a little trouble with the designer, not as easy as the old way, but patience
won out and I finished my 120 page book and it has come back looking great. Very happy. Thank you staff
you have done a great job.

Remco
RemcoWestern Australia

Long processing times & high premium to shorten it

I wrote a review previously saying the product is very good giving it five stars (making allowance that this service is cheap.
That said I note their turnaround times have significantly increased and they now offer the opportunity for a premium service to short the process and or delivery times. That's fine except that premium costs as much as the product itself.
So take care as it may take more than a month, or longer,

What's Not to Love

Have used the company now for a year - I have had absolutely no complains - the product is excellent - yes it does take a little longer than advertised to arrive, depending on what time of the year you order them. Loved the canvas, my first, and with the help from the wonderful Sophie, who guided me to the correct size, it looks fantastic. I also did 4 wedding albums, with changes for the different families - fantastic. All of our trips are recorded in 100 plus pages and are admired by all. Thank you Photobook Club and the very helpful staff.

Old 55
Old 55Alberton

The product is great, just have trouble with the wait!

The books are of high quality and after getting used to the software, it is easy to put a book toget

I am a new customer of the Photobook Club and I am very pleased with the results of the books I ordered. It didn't take me long to get used to the software, although I had to ring them a couple of times to explain a few issues. They are easy to talk to and very helpful, so far there isn't one issue they could not solve for me quickly.
Where I went over the top is by buying too many books at once and now have to spend a lot of time to get several books filled before the vouchers expire. Live and learn.

After Frustrated comes Satisfaction

Due to the company's takeover and growth I was left with a deadline and the advertised contact means were not functioning. Eventually I made contact and a solution was found.
I anticipate their communication problems going away but want to make it clear that their photobooks are EXCELLENT and I will continue using them .

criscrosAdelaide

Success is in the planning, not making it ad hoc

Pilgrim11
Pilgrim11Sydney, NSW

Books are of excellent quality

We have ordered from them before and their quality really is amazing. It was a 100 page hard cover book. We were very happy.
I have just given my husband a voucher for a photobook for his birthday and he is In the process of getting another book from them. There was a glitch with the voucher expiry date being recorded incorrectly in their system but they have extended it by a day so they he can try ordering again. We are hoping the next one will be just as good.
Excellent quality book
software is very large to download and we had problems with the voucher expiry date being incorrect on their system

Rebecca
RebeccaMelbourne

Great product. Would recommend.

Received my first 100 page, hardcover photobook within 3 business days (submitted Sunday, received Wednesday). Great quality, easy to use software (once you get the hang of it.) The only drawback is the frames and background options are very limited but overall I was thrilled with the results and would highly recommend.
Easy to use
Limited backgrounds and frames

Robin
Robinasked

Can I make one of your photobooks using an Apple Ipad

Maria
Maria

I have never used my iPad so not sure. As long as you can download the software on your iPad you should be able to do it.

kevin
kevin

Not sure, we used a computer

Hi Robin,
You can use the iPad to create a photobook on the online designer. It may be a little slower though. We always recommend using a PC when available but yes the Ipad should be fine.

Barbaraasked

Hi I trying to download on to an Apple laptop.. it will not allow me is there something extra you need to do .. it keeps saying it is a security risk..

Photorecce1

Hi Barbara, Apple are ultra cautious with software they allow onto their systems and so you may often get messages warning you of potential risks with software that has not been specifically approved by Apple themselves. I would imagine it costs a fair bit to have Apple verify your product and so many organisations who are not "selling" their software may not be able to justify the cost.
There should be no difference in running the Photobook Club software on either a laptop or desktop machine (iPads are of course a whole new ballgame). I run the Photobook Club software very successfully on my iMac and I have friends who run it on their MacBooks.
Usually if your MacBook is warning you of potentially risky / non vetted software you will be given the option to continue with the installation by disabling the "warning system" for a one off instal. Obviously beyond that point you've crossed the safety barrier! I would never, and I do mean NEVER instal anything sent to me by an organisation I didn't know, but given that I know who Photobook Club are and I have checked I'm on the correct website before downloading, I had no hesitation going ahead. Good luck and many happy Photobooks.

Barbara

Thank you for getting back to me.. even if I try and ignore it won’t let me load.. I thought that there might be something extra I needed to do... all my friends, have loaded it, from a photo book group, but none of them have macs... batbara

Barbara

Hi this is the problem... . when you register and click download, you aren’t prompted to download the file, on chrome and safari.

It just goes back to the registration page with no option to download the file

Chezza
Chezzaasked

Can you make a photo book A4 Portrid book with text and images, and what does it cost per page?

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Chezza, yes we do have an A4 Portrait Photobook which can be ordered as a Hardcover or Softcover. You can design the book however you like with as much text and images as you wish. We currently have a 20 page Hardcover A4 Portrait book on sale for $29. You can purchase a prepaid voucher which is valid for 6 months here - https://www.photobookshop.com.au/voucher

G'Day Chezza,
Not a problem creating a Portrait orientation Photobook including whatever you like in the form of photos and text (Import Maps, Greetings cards, certificates, etc too if you so wish). Photobook Club seem to limit the portrait size book to 20 pages, however for very little more you can produce a 30 x30cm book with many more pages - for example a 120 page hardcover is only $50 at present and that includes delivery. Bear in mind you choose the shape of the photo you put on the page, so if 3x2 is your favourite ratio so be it - but 4x3 or square are just as valid. Live it up!
If you remember the cost of film photography that is nothing but awesome! So between the "official Photobook Club response at $1.45 a page and mine at less than 50c a page you have a myriad of choices.
The Photobook Club/Photobook Shop downloadable software is a little "clunky" but it does enable you to produce great Photobooks once you get the hang of it- especially if you "pre-prepare" your images in something like Lightroom, Affinity, etc
Cheers and I hope that helps, Mike