Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Julie
JulieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very good service and product

Have been using Photobook Club for years -my photos come out well -colour has always been good -downloading is very fast and books do not take too long to be made up and sent back to me. Have told several friends to try photobook they are happy saying it is easy to use and quality is good - Their specials are excellent and the offers are regular making it very affordable to keep making photo books - price is very good- plenty of sizes to choose from as well

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

Love my stubby holder

I ordered a personalised stubby holder. Looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it. I will definitely purchase more personalised gifts in the future. It was easy to navigate the website and upload photos. Highly recommend.

Hi Yvette,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

Marilynn
MarilynnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy but disappointed as well!

I was happy with my small book ordered 0r compiled as soft cover & to my surprise given the hard cover as a gift to me. Although I had gone thru previews & had my husband re check it I found 3 spelling mistakes obviously my mistake! Which was disappointing, Could all mistakes including spelling be built into the preview to alert the customer of their mistake not just outside borders & frames or other features please.

Hi Marilynn,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will definitely take it on board. We appreciate your support!

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing price and quality!!

The photobook Club is amazing value and quality. I've been using it
for over 15 years. Photobooks, calendars, canvases, fridge magnets etc.
Always checkout voucher prices. You always have 6 months to complete
project. Always great prices!

Find out how The Photobook Club compares to other Photo Printing Services

Great quality photo book and fridge magnets

Very easy to make photo book. The quality was great and was received very quickly in the mail. The fridge magnets were great too. Will buy more in the future.

Hi Nic,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My calendars are great!

I have made many photobooks during the last few years but this time I ordered 6 calendars of favourite overseas holidays and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. Thank you very much Photobook. I'll feel very proud to give them away at Christmas.

Hi Lorraine,

Robyn Pope
Robyn PopeMelbourne

Amazing creation for amazing value

I made two xmas Photobook presents for two couples that we went on the same holiday with...easy to vary the photos, good quality pics using smartphone photos, easy upload and quick delivery.

Hi Robyn,

fmc_1962
fmc_1962South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!

The design app is easy and fun to use. The finished products are very professional and of high quality. The service is great and I have never had any problems. I love the voucher system - great value for money - and you can always extend the voucher for a small fee if you run out of time.

linda
lindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent value for money

very pleased with my 2 photobooks and 2 calendars. Staff were very helpful when I had queries and I was pleased with all the scrapbooking objects available to decorate my books. The reason I didn't give them 5 stars was because there was no way to decorate the calendars for that personal touch alongside the photos. Scrapbooking choices for the calendars would have been great.

Hi Linda,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will take that on board. We appreciate your support!

Great customer service

Great photo book quality and price.creating Photobook platform is also easy to use and not an issue at all for. Also great customer service when I had to reorder another Photobook.

Hi May,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your support!

david.brumley
david.brumleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks Photobook Club for excellent service again

I ordered a poster sized canvas which I needed in a specific size. The order was delivered in exact size and great quality. Once again Photobookclub have delivered the goods. Thanks to the team.

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We appreciate it!

Barb
BarbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Photobooks & Canvas Prints

It is an easy process to put your photos together in an album. I recently ordered a number of canvas prints and had multiple vouchers to combine and was not sure how to do it. My query was answered promptly. The quality of the books and prints is excellent.

Hi Barb,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your ongoing support!

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Photo Book Club

I had my photo book reprinted due to ink spots on two pages. Not a problem for them to reprint the book.
On receiving the reprinted book unfortunately it was damaged in transit and they very kindly reprinted book again. I would highly recommend The Photo Book Club

Hi Trish,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm sorry that there were so many issues with your recent order but glad we were able to assist. Thank you very much for your ongoing support. We appreciate it!

mep.brown69
mep.brown69Perth, WA

Cherished memories

I have ordered the magnetic fridge photos before and I love them. I have my memories in front of me everyday and that’s priceless. Highly recommend, easy process, totally worthwhile.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you so much for your lovely review and support. We really appreciate it!

Freda Fischer
Freda FischerBrisbane

Photobooks

I've been using Photobook Club to produce my photobooks for a few years now and love the quality of the end product. I do family, holiday travel ones and some for gifts for friends. Memories are preserved so well in these books. The last year or so I have been doing layflat photobooks and they are just great. Any time I ring with questions they are answered to my satisfaction. Thanks to all the crew at the Photobook Club.

Hi Freda,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Robin
Robinasked

Can I make one of your photobooks using an Apple Ipad

Maria
Maria

I have never used my iPad so not sure. As long as you can download the software on your iPad you should be able to do it.

kevin
kevin

Not sure, we used a computer

Hi Robin,
You can use the iPad to create a photobook on the online designer. It may be a little slower though. We always recommend using a PC when available but yes the Ipad should be fine.

Barbaraasked

Hi I trying to download on to an Apple laptop.. it will not allow me is there something extra you need to do .. it keeps saying it is a security risk..

Photorecce1

Hi Barbara, Apple are ultra cautious with software they allow onto their systems and so you may often get messages warning you of potential risks with software that has not been specifically approved by Apple themselves. I would imagine it costs a fair bit to have Apple verify your product and so many organisations who are not "selling" their software may not be able to justify the cost.
There should be no difference in running the Photobook Club software on either a laptop or desktop machine (iPads are of course a whole new ballgame). I run the Photobook Club software very successfully on my iMac and I have friends who run it on their MacBooks.
Usually if your MacBook is warning you of potentially risky / non vetted software you will be given the option to continue with the installation by disabling the "warning system" for a one off instal. Obviously beyond that point you've crossed the safety barrier! I would never, and I do mean NEVER instal anything sent to me by an organisation I didn't know, but given that I know who Photobook Club are and I have checked I'm on the correct website before downloading, I had no hesitation going ahead. Good luck and many happy Photobooks.

Barbara

Thank you for getting back to me.. even if I try and ignore it won’t let me load.. I thought that there might be something extra I needed to do... all my friends, have loaded it, from a photo book group, but none of them have macs... batbara

Barbara

Hi this is the problem... . when you register and click download, you aren’t prompted to download the file, on chrome and safari.

It just goes back to the registration page with no option to download the file

Chezza
Chezzaasked

Can you make a photo book A4 Portrid book with text and images, and what does it cost per page?

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Chezza, yes we do have an A4 Portrait Photobook which can be ordered as a Hardcover or Softcover. You can design the book however you like with as much text and images as you wish. We currently have a 20 page Hardcover A4 Portrait book on sale for $29. You can purchase a prepaid voucher which is valid for 6 months here - https://www.photobookshop.com.au/voucher

G'Day Chezza,
Not a problem creating a Portrait orientation Photobook including whatever you like in the form of photos and text (Import Maps, Greetings cards, certificates, etc too if you so wish). Photobook Club seem to limit the portrait size book to 20 pages, however for very little more you can produce a 30 x30cm book with many more pages - for example a 120 page hardcover is only $50 at present and that includes delivery. Bear in mind you choose the shape of the photo you put on the page, so if 3x2 is your favourite ratio so be it - but 4x3 or square are just as valid. Live it up!
If you remember the cost of film photography that is nothing but awesome! So between the "official Photobook Club response at $1.45 a page and mine at less than 50c a page you have a myriad of choices.
The Photobook Club/Photobook Shop downloadable software is a little "clunky" but it does enable you to produce great Photobooks once you get the hang of it- especially if you "pre-prepare" your images in something like Lightroom, Affinity, etc
Cheers and I hope that helps, Mike