Listing monitored by The Photobook Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Marilynn
MarilynnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy but disappointed as well!

I was happy with my small book ordered 0r compiled as soft cover & to my surprise given the hard cover as a gift to me. Although I had gone thru previews & had my husband re check it I found 3 spelling mistakes obviously my mistake! Which was disappointing, Could all mistakes including spelling be built into the preview to alert the customer of their mistake not just outside borders & frames or other features please.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Marilynn,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will definitely take it on board. We appreciate your support!

linda
lindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent value for money

very pleased with my 2 photobooks and 2 calendars. Staff were very helpful when I had queries and I was pleased with all the scrapbooking objects available to decorate my books. The reason I didn't give them 5 stars was because there was no way to decorate the calendars for that personal touch alongside the photos. Scrapbooking choices for the calendars would have been great.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Linda,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and feedback. We will take that on board. We appreciate your support!

Katica G.
Katica G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy customer of 9 years

Service has been great and speedy. I have tried multiple photo book products. My favourite is the 33cm x 27cm standard photo books. Love the additional upgrades - consistent sizing of my photos much easier now.

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Thank you for the great feedback Katica. We truly appreciate the support you have given us over the years, thank you!

Jzen
JzenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loyal customer

Excellent service with easy access to help desk. If there is a problem it is usually sorted quickly. I’ve been using service for about 8 years for books and canvases.

Photo Printing Services

Robinasked

Can I make one of your photobooks using an Apple Ipad

Maria
Maria

I have never used my iPad so not sure. As long as you can download the software on your iPad you should be able to do it.

kevin
kevin

Not sure, we used a computer

Hi Robin,
You can use the iPad to create a photobook on the online designer. It may be a little slower though. We always recommend using a PC when available but yes the Ipad should be fine.

Barbaraasked

Hi I trying to download on to an Apple laptop.. it will not allow me is there something extra you need to do .. it keeps saying it is a security risk..

Photorecce1

Hi Barbara, Apple are ultra cautious with software they allow onto their systems and so you may often get messages warning you of potential risks with software that has not been specifically approved by Apple themselves. I would imagine it costs a fair bit to have Apple verify your product and so many organisations who are not "selling" their software may not be able to justify the cost.
There should be no difference in running the Photobook Club software on either a laptop or desktop machine (iPads are of course a whole new ballgame). I run the Photobook Club software very successfully on my iMac and I have friends who run it on their MacBooks.
Usually if your MacBook is warning you of potentially risky / non vetted software you will be given the option to continue with the installation by disabling the "warning system" for a one off instal. Obviously beyond that point you've crossed the safety barrier! I would never, and I do mean NEVER instal anything sent to me by an organisation I didn't know, but given that I know who Photobook Club are and I have checked I'm on the correct website before downloading, I had no hesitation going ahead. Good luck and many happy Photobooks.

Barbara

Thank you for getting back to me.. even if I try and ignore it won’t let me load.. I thought that there might be something extra I needed to do... all my friends, have loaded it, from a photo book group, but none of them have macs... batbara

Barbara

Hi this is the problem... . when you register and click download, you aren’t prompted to download the file, on chrome and safari.

It just goes back to the registration page with no option to download the file

Chezza
Chezzaasked

Can you make a photo book A4 Portrid book with text and images, and what does it cost per page?

Sophie G.The Photobook Club

Hello Chezza, yes we do have an A4 Portrait Photobook which can be ordered as a Hardcover or Softcover. You can design the book however you like with as much text and images as you wish. We currently have a 20 page Hardcover A4 Portrait book on sale for $29. You can purchase a prepaid voucher which is valid for 6 months here - https://www.photobookshop.com.au/voucher

G'Day Chezza,
Not a problem creating a Portrait orientation Photobook including whatever you like in the form of photos and text (Import Maps, Greetings cards, certificates, etc too if you so wish). Photobook Club seem to limit the portrait size book to 20 pages, however for very little more you can produce a 30 x30cm book with many more pages - for example a 120 page hardcover is only $50 at present and that includes delivery. Bear in mind you choose the shape of the photo you put on the page, so if 3x2 is your favourite ratio so be it - but 4x3 or square are just as valid. Live it up!
If you remember the cost of film photography that is nothing but awesome! So between the "official Photobook Club response at $1.45 a page and mine at less than 50c a page you have a myriad of choices.
The Photobook Club/Photobook Shop downloadable software is a little "clunky" but it does enable you to produce great Photobooks once you get the hang of it- especially if you "pre-prepare" your images in something like Lightroom, Affinity, etc
Cheers and I hope that helps, Mike