2NW Kitchen Appliances Just Pizza Oven

NW Kitchen Appliances Just Pizza Oven Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for NW Kitchen Appliances? Claim your listing.
anna 2016
anna 2016

Where can these pizza ovens be purchased

Claudine

I googled this particular one is unavailable but there are others very similar.

Cath M.

I'm looking for a Pizza Oven and from the reviews I've read, would like to know where I can purchase this Pizza Oven from? I've checked different websites but not having much luck. Thank you in advance for your help.

Claudine

Hello, it seems that exact one is out of stock but there are others, looked up on the net: https://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Kitchen-Appliances/Specialty-Kitchen-Appliances-Pizza-Makers - https://www.ozsale.com.au/shop/search/?query=q1ZKBAElK6WCzKqqRIX8stQ8pVoA

Cath M.

Thank you for your help, Claudine.

Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I’ve had a new wave pizza oven for awhile but I have burn the bottom off it does anyone know how to clean it or can it be clean

Claudine

Just scrape any loose bits, it doesn't matter if it is black it still works the same, I never wash mine.

Neville F.
Neville F.

I think I may have an original “Original” Pizza Maker very much alike to the one pictured on the N W Kitchen's web site.
Is it OK to turn the ceramic ‘stone’ base over and use the fresh surface to obtain “a new life” from this wonderful (essential) kitchen appliance?
Same subject: if it is OK to do this, should the freshly exposed surface be “conditioned” in some way? If so, please advise how this should be done.
I look forward to your reply.
Adelaide. SA

Claudine

Hello Neville, Mine is the same the stone is black now, it works just as well, the bottom of the pizza isn't black just golden. Googled: >>The darker the stone becomes the more seasoned and non-stick it becomes. And don't used soap or cleaners on your stone. Just water and a rag or brush and scrape off any baked on bits if necessary. << it says everywhere not to put oil on the stone.

Mason M.
Mason M.

Where would i be able to buy the stone replacement

Claudine

Just measure the diameter and look online there should be some available.

Sally
Sally

Where can I purchase this item? Mine is 20 years old and has died. I want to replace it and everywhere online is sold out!!

Claudine

Hello Sally, no idea, maybe you should buy another brand,

crisssydoll

HI Sally, they are not being made anymore, I stupidly gave mine away and now ant it back but you cant get them anymore :-(

Neville Farrall

For many years I have owned and used a pizza oven labelled "The Pizza Maker". Is this made by the same manufacturer as the one currently advertised by NW Kitchen Appliances as "Just Pizza Oven"? And will parts for the Just Pizza Oven be interchangeable with those on the original Pizza Maker that I have? Thank you.

Claudine

Hello Neville, sorry I have no idea, but it looks identical, the only part I have with my pizza maker is 2 half moon ply wood bits to transfer the prepared pizza to the pizza maker, cheers, Claudine

Alan

I’ve just bought a shiny, hardly used, second hand NW pizza maker for $50 in Perth. Sadly, I’ve just bought a shiny, hardly used, second hand unit for $50 in Perth. Sadly, when I got it home and turned it on, it keeps tripping my RCD switch. Does anyone know where I could get it repaired ? Does New Wave have a service agent in Perth? Seems a shame to have to bin the whole unit.

And where do people buy these new?

Claudine

I would contact the person you bought it from and request a refund, it was obviously faulty, regards, Claudine

Alan

Thanks, but I can’t demand anything. It was a private seller - so no legal obligation to give a refund. Buyer beware.

Marg B

When I use Pitta bread it burns in a minute before the topping is cooked.

Claudine

It is because the pizza oven is designed to use uncooked pizza dough which is bread dough with a bit of olive oil, I make the dough in my Panasonic bread machine menu 22 it takes 45 minutes, I don't use the Panasonic recipe, not necessary to put powdered milk and sugar, my dough is 1 1/4 tsp dry yeast, 400gr bread flour, 1 1/4 tsp salt, 1 1/4 tablsp olive oil, 226ml water, it is enough for 3 pizzas, so divide the dough in 3 and roll in a circle, if you don't want to make 3 pizzas you can leave the rest of the dough in a plastic bag in the fridge, and the next day, divide it in 6 balls, flatten them and put them under the grill they will swell and eat them as bread, hope that helps,

Marg B

Many thanks for your helpful reply.

Cherry C

Has anyone any idea where I can purchases a new stone for my Just Pizza Red pizza oven? It's the best pizza maker ever.

Claudine

I bought a stone online for my conventional oven, so if you measure the one in Pizza oven you should be able to find one, might be a bit tricky to insert it, good luck!

Cherry C

Thank you. Easy to replace as long as the size is correct.

Karen B
Karen B

I usually preheat oven at 2.0 and then increase to 2.5 once pizza is in. The first one is perfect but then subsequent pizzas will have a burnt base. Any tips? Thank you

Happy Traveller
Happy Traveller

I have no idea. Why would I?

Claudine

I don't have that problem

sanjay r.
sanjay r.

can you share me the specification
like size?

Claudine

It makes a 27 cm pizza, it comes with 2 wood paddles so that you can transfer the uncooked pizza to the machine, so then while the first one is cooking you can prepare the next one, so if you want to make a number of pizzas you can keep the cooked ones in a warm oven, because the pizzas cook quickly by the time you get the next one ready the first one is cooked, it works really well, cheers, Claudine

Cheryl
Cheryl

What is the best way to clean the stone thanks

Luc B.
Luc B.

The best way to clean the stone is leave the oven on full for 15-20 mins and it will burn all the oil off leaving a white stone again. Do this outside as it smokes a lot.

Claudine

I never clean it, it just goes black, its not greasy because it only has pizza dough on it,

Lyn S.
Lyn S.

Do you supply pizza stones as mine cracked while cooking a pizza

Claudine

I only reviewed the pizza maker, I don't sell them, you can buy pizza stones on the net, they are not expensive about AU$30

Emmanuel C.
Emmanuel C.

Hi
My pizza oven doesn t work anymore.
I didn t use it for month and when i want to use it lately.. Nothing! No heat, no electricity in the oven.
Any idea?
I wasn t able to find someone to repair it in montreal.
Tks for any advice to repaire it myself:
fuse? Cable?
Tks!
Emmanuel

Claudine

Hello, No idea, are you sure the power point works did you test it with something else? maybe take it to an electrician, sorry I can't help, regards, Claudine

LizE
LizE

My base is smoking, how do I safely clean it?

Dave L
Dave L

What is diameter of stone

Yvonne D.

Anyone know where to purchase replacement paddles?? Yes, I burnt them

crisssydoll

No, i know when i bought my new one it had smaller paddles in it which were useless. I managed to get a friend to trace me the old size paddles so i can get them cut out. I can send you a copy if that helps.

Yvonne D.

That would be great, thank you. How do we go about doing that?

Victoria J.
Victoria J.

Hi I just left the paddles inside my pizza maker! So they are now burnt. Can I get replacements?

Snap so did I sadly.
Mine weren’t too badly deformed so they do work in a fashion. I find I don’t use them as I put the pizza dough/base on baking paper and use that to lift it in and out of the oven.

mberns

What size pizza is this suited for?

rockshell

Hi, The cooked pizza size would be a maximum of your average dinner plate. You can make smaller ones of course. Most of the pre-made pizza bases fit in or slightly larger than your regular sized tortilla.
Enjoy!!

mberns

Thank you. Dinner plates differ in size. However, inches are inches and cm are cm. How many inches? How many cm?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for NW Kitchen Appliances? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

NW Kitchen Appliances Just Pizza Oven is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Gozney Roccbox