The Plumbing and Gas Guys

The Plumbing and Gas Guys (page 2 of 18)

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Recommended.......

Andrew came and sorted out the leaking toilet....a very polite and professional guy....and I would thoroughly recommend him,,,,,,, and your company.....

Overcharged!!

Beware these guys charge $180 per hour. Paid $550 to simply terminate a water line and a gas line which wasnt finished as he couldnt find the line so had to pay 3 hours work. Also says 10% off when booking online but when the time comes to pay there is no mention of the discount.

Marietta

MariettaPerth

AVOID!

Called these guys to fix a leaking mixer tap in bathroom. Immediately after tap was dismantled, washers were lubricated and nuts were tightened, the tap appeared to have stopped leaking; however, when I looked a few hours later, it was just as bad as before so I had spent $195.39 for nothing. I called the business again and someone came to look briefly at problem deciding it needed a new tap or part. Once I had acquired the new part, I called back to see if I would be given a discount and not be charged the first hour fee of $180 as it was basically the continuation of the same job. The answer was 'no' because they 'hadn't caused the problem'. I used another plumber: it cost $60 and this time the job was done!

Re:Fast and efficient

Richard Whitaker came out today.
We were very impressed with his professionalism and efficiency and most certainly would use his services again.
Thanks again :)

Jayla1

Jayla1Perth

Thanks guys

Massive thanks to Nigel and Josh for helping me when I was so distraught today. Having a new bub I can not afford to have no water and no hot water!! Money is very tight at the moment and I was dreading what it was going to cost. It didn’t take long for Josh to fix the problem and the bill was nowhere near as big as I was worried about.
Overall great customer service, friendly and empathetic staff, very happy with how I was treated and will recommend to anyone and everyone!!

CHAZZD

CHAZZDPerth

Woah they kept their word

Quite shocked that I’ve managed to find a plumber that doesn’t rip you off! The Plumbing and Gas Guys were true to their word and gave me the best deal by far! They were my first of 5 quotes and they promised to match or beat any cheaper quote but they were miles under.

Thank you so much I’ve never been so happy to have a hot shower!

MaryW89

MaryW89Perth

Trustworthy tradesmen

I was very pleased with the service provided by The Plumbing and Gas Guys at my home yesterday. They arrived earlier than expected. The plumber was tidy and polite. I am usually very anxious with trades due to a bad past experience but he made me feel comfortable.
They were well priced and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. Reccommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reasonable plumber.

Top service from start to finish

I called the Plumbing and Gas Guys at 1030pm with an urgent blocked drain. They had their plumber Josh to me by 730am the next morning! He sent me a text to say he was on his way, he was friendly and kept me inforned the whole time. I will definitely be using them again- especially as they offer discounts for repeat customers! Hard to find a good honest and reliable contractor y these days.

Paige Wyer

Paige WyerPerth

WONDERFUL!

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with Josh from The Plumbing and Gas Guys today! He was so knowledgeable, friendly and polite. I will be asking for him every time and will highly recommend to anyone looking for a plumber! Good honest trades are hard to come by and when you find them you should shout their praise.

Tarny

TarnyPerth

Finally my solar is fixed!!!!

4 different company’s told me my solar was stuffed and needed replacement!
These guys sent Robert out and tadaaaaa all I needed was a new element and a valve quickly he had hot water for me again and even gave me his personal number incase I ever had another issue with it.
Legends

Mason

MasonPerth

So knowledgeable and friendly

From the first point of contact to finishing the job these guys knew their stuff and really looked after me.
Thanks guys

Petal

PetalPerth, WA

Bullies avoid avoid avoid

Thanks Richard, you fixed our problem quickly and knows his stuff.

Had problems with our toilet cistern. The dripping was disturbing our sleep and wasting water. Got hold of the team at 8:45 Richard was at our place at 9:30and fixed the problem in 10 mins. Great job.

Stacey b

Stacey bPerth

Dangerous installation of Gas Do not use Balcatta Branch

Quick and reliable

Had a serious water leak behind the tiles in my shower, these guys came out within the hour and quickly fixed the problem for a good price too, considering the amount of work involved.

do not use these guys

I had a problem with flow of hot water where the advise was to replace at a cost of $4500, I engaged another provider and was fixed for $100 as it was a simple blockage which was removed and now hot water flows strongly, very disappointed as they are prepared to rip off the customer, get another quote!

Harry Boy

Harry BoyPerth

Job well done!!

Very happy with the service provided by The Plumbing and Gas Guys today. I called very early this morning as my drain was overflowing. They sent Josh around and he had the problem fixed quicky so I was able to leave for work on time! Great work and customer service all round, highly recommend!

Fast Cheap and knowledgable

Ive used these guys 3 times now twice for a blocked drain and once for our new vanity in the bathroom, Such a neat and tidy finish and all the staff ive dealt with have been a pleasure to deal with.

Kissed $360 Good bye

Had a suspected leak at property. 1st plumber whom attended allbeit 2+ hours late didn’t even enter house after myself and tenant asked him to as we suspected it was toilet. 2nd plumber did go inside and confirmed it was toilet and that the ENTIRE toilet would need replacing. I told them NOT to proceed an enlisted another plumbing company. $4 rubber seal needed replacing not ENTIRE toilet. Then.....the bill gets sent to my tenant instead of myself!!! To top it all off I was barraged with nasty text messages threatening legal action. Bill was paid same day tenant sent to myself. STAY AWAY!!!!

Satisfaction

A month ago we engaged {The Plumbing and Gas Guys} to totally renovate our main bathroom, toilet and an ensuite. The work was carried out at a very high standard, on budget and extremely professionally. We have full praise for the company and all concerned, especially project manager, Nigel, and plumber, Josh.