The Plumbing & Electrical Doctor

The Plumbing & Electrical Doctor (page 2 of 2)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Absolute ripoff

We had an electrician turn up and give us a quote for a small job. He proceeded to quote us a price of $700 for a job we knew was no where near that. When questioned on the price we were told that parts alone were over $350 and that conduit was expensive. We had to pay the so called call out fee of $49. We then had another quote for the same job from a different company and they quoted $300 less. We contacted customer service about our concerns and nothing has come of it. Would never recommend them.

Very Expensive and Inefficient

Aussieladee

AussieladeeAU

A 12 month service agreement paid for but no longer cover the Wollongong region.

They no longer have anyone who can cover this region even tho I paid a yearly membership fee, when I rang them I was given the phone number of another company & a job number. They were vague about referring me to another company with no mention of whether they are going to cover the cost of getting it replaced under warranty. When I asked them for a copy of an invoice for the item they had installed previously but was told they don't know where it is, I needed that invoice for the product they previously installed & has now stopped working so I could claim warranty on it.

Plumbers