The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j

dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy

Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

worth a look

worth a lookasked

Hi I am looking for a 1 bedroom unit off the plan for a good buy in price. Good rent return and guaranteed long term rental income . I would need to re finance my existing prop ,and use existing equity to get in ,on a low doc,s loan is this something that can be done in house i would like to deal with Bryan Odwyer..can you send me some figures and up and coming props worth having a look at have .

Trobinson
Trobinson

Dont do it

Maza
Maza

STOP!!!! Dont do it. We have bought a 2 bedroom unit in Auburn Central and the defects are 11,000000.00 mil on block D. Keep your money....

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives