The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group (page 2 of 6)

3.9

Morgan.L
Morgan.LSydney

Positive experience

Renting in burwood, Very positive experience dealing with the team. The property manager always been helpful. I would highly recommend the service.

Paul
PaulSydney

Simple and carefree

My experience as a landlord was simple and carefree. professional and reliable team, the stuff always try their best to assist me.

Mack
MackSydney

Impressed service

The service was always impressed, the team were prompt to respond, highly recommend! I have rented twice with them and look for dealing with them next time!

Brian
BrianSydney

Happy experience.

Happy experience! Very responsible and patient, have rented with them for 2 years & would like to continue with them!

Scarlet
ScarletSydney

Great support

Good job ralan team! They resolved my issue very quick. When I sent email to the support team, it was answered without any delay! Thanks for the great support!

Charles
CharlesSydney

Nice and professional

Very trustworthy people, nice and professional! Although I had some complaints before, but their good follow up and customer service made me calmed!

Dee
DeeSydney

Customer satisfaction

Ralan team totally understand what we want, they provide us excellent service and always put customer satisfaction at the first.

Bobby
BobbySydney

Easy to deal with

The team from ralan is very informative, they are all nice to deal with and easy to keeping in touch.

Matt
MattSydney

Looking forward to working with them

I had been dealing with ralan's sales team and found them are patient and effective. All my questions were answered professional.
Looking forward to working with them in the future!

Justin
JustinSydney

Pet friendly apartment

Ralan property help me found a pet friendly apartment, and it is affordable for me within Northshore, the managing team are delighted to work with!

Ricky
RickySydney

Professional team with passion

All my concerns were responded repaid, they are professional team with passion!I'm Very happy with the Great services they provided.

Holly
Hollysydney

Friendly and helpful

Recently I moved into a Ralan property in Roseville, it's a lovely and affordable apartment, the friendly team helped me a lot and responded to all my concerns very quickly.

Andrew L
Andrew LSydney

Accommodation

The efficient services provided by ralan are impressed. If I have any concerns, they always get back to me immediately. Very professional and reliable!

Benson Y
Benson YRhodes

Highly recommend

I have had my apartment rented within 2 weeks, thanks for Ralan team's excellent service, I will highly recommend ralan to all my friends.

Larry G
Larry GRoseville

Excellent service

The lovely property I rent is pets friendly, The ralan team always been happy to help with any issues I had, very professional and go further mile! Highly recommend!

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j
dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy
Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives