The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group (page 2 of 4)

Charles

CharlesSydney

Nice and professional

Very trustworthy people, nice and professional! Although I had some complaints before, but their good follow up and customer service made me calmed!

Dee

DeeSydney

Customer satisfaction

Ralan team totally understand what we want, they provide us excellent service and always put customer satisfaction at the first.

Bobby

BobbySydney

Easy to deal with

The team from ralan is very informative, they are all nice to deal with and easy to keeping in touch.

Matt

MattSydney

Looking forward to working with them

I had been dealing with ralan's sales team and found them are patient and effective. All my questions were answered professional.
Looking forward to working with them in the future!

Justin

JustinSydney

Pet friendly apartment

Ralan property help me found a pet friendly apartment, and it is affordable for me within Northshore, the managing team are delighted to work with!

Ricky

RickySydney

Professional team with passion

All my concerns were responded repaid, they are professional team with passion!I'm Very happy with the Great services they provided.

Holly

Hollysydney

Friendly and helpful

Recently I moved into a Ralan property in Roseville, it's a lovely and affordable apartment, the friendly team helped me a lot and responded to all my concerns very quickly.

Andrew L

Andrew LSydney

Accommodation

The efficient services provided by ralan are impressed. If I have any concerns, they always get back to me immediately. Very professional and reliable!

Benson Y

Benson YRhodes

Highly recommend

I have had my apartment rented within 2 weeks, thanks for Ralan team's excellent service, I will highly recommend ralan to all my friends.

Larry G

Larry GRoseville

Excellent service

The lovely property I rent is pets friendly, The ralan team always been happy to help with any issues I had, very professional and go further mile! Highly recommend!

luke

lukesydney

Helpful and professional

The experience with Ralan team has been very good, they are friendly and approachable, will definitely recommend to my friends.

Bam

BamSydney

Great services

We had the pleasure of dealing with Atalanta group, the team are easy to deal with and provided very professional services. All my concerns and questions had been followed up.

This is pefect!

Great company in real estate.It has many nice staffs and provides professional and perfect service.Open and foright knowledgeable about Australia real estate market.Good choice to cooperate with this company

Experienced services

The property manager did good job for me, help me communicate with the tenants. Save me a lot time and they are experienced and professional.

min

minParramatta

Professional service

Very Professional and friendly staffs. Only provide necessary and relevant information when asked. Not too pushy thought! Highly recommended indeed!

good company with good staff

nice company, good staff, Ralan helps your to find the best property to live and bring benefit to you finance.

Tim.F

Tim.Fsydney

Great to deal with

I have been ralan's client for years, the team are very friendly, great to deal with during my lease. highly recommended!

J.D1983

J.D1983Sydney

Great Services

My enquiry has been replying very quickly, very professional service and well acknowledged in the market. I will recommend Ralan group to my friends!

Best agent in town

Just rent property from them. Really throughful service and very good communication after sales. They even provide us a guide about strata and council fees

has the reputation of double bricks

Double bricks points out its high quality, superior customer experience, dedicated works and diligence of the company's staff. Brilliant ralan!

dr j

dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy

Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

worth a look

worth a lookasked

Hi I am looking for a 1 bedroom unit off the plan for a good buy in price. Good rent return and guaranteed long term rental income . I would need to re finance my existing prop ,and use existing equity to get in ,on a low doc,s loan is this something that can be done in house i would like to deal with Bryan Odwyer..can you send me some figures and up and coming props worth having a look at have .

Trobinson
Trobinson

Dont do it

Maza
Maza

STOP!!!! Dont do it. We have bought a 2 bedroom unit in Auburn Central and the defects are 11,000000.00 mil on block D. Keep your money....

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives