The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group (page 4 of 4)

3.9

Good investments

Both my investments at rhodes are appreciated by my tenants. They like the building and its amenities. No complaints. Happy with strata fee etc as well. The building is well maintained. Routine cleaning by Ralan maintenance.

KB
KB

Glem ranghood

Not a sore point. Great property

I can't be more happy that I invested in this 3 bedder upper nth shore apartment. Building is very well maintained. Strata manager visits the property once a month. Real estate agents have valued it at nearly double as to when I bought it 3 yrs ago. Love the place

worst investment property

Don't buy any Ralan development ever ! Being an ex-owner I suffered every single day for almost 6 years after I purchased one of their off-plan unit. Noising, building quality, renting, strata managment...everything seems very doggy. All lies with this company and stay away form them.

Kaz

Kaz

Very pleased

I have lived in the property in Turramurra for 3 years now. Very quiet, great finishing. No issues internally. Slight draiage issue in carpark which is now fixed. Maintenance is excellent. Full brick apartments are a rarity. This ine is full brink and soundproof.

Time for a reality check

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney

No sound proofing at Ralan properties!

James

JamesSydney

Love the solid internal walls from Ralan, don't buy Meriton's brick veneer!

I have bought Ralan & Meriton's before and I have to admit the walls are too fragile at Meriton's. My 5 year old son put his feet through the wall while playing in the lounge. How embarrassing!

Worst Realestate Ever...

Rented their apartment for over a year... The place was nice but the agents don't care about their tenants at all. We had repairs that were never fixed and when we decided to move, the real estate claimed hundreds of $$$ for no reason which we have to dispute in tribunal... they lied to us on multiple occasions. Will never rent through them again

Liars and Poor Service

Rental nightmare

The apartments are very pretty. But once you move in the problems will start.

Nails sticking out of the floor. Rusted tiles. Pulled carpets. Wiring poorly done or not done at all. Mould growing everywhere. Noise from other apartments, I could hear children crying in the apartment on the other side of the building. Nails and wooden beams sticking out of the concrete in the basement as well as flooding and concrete falling from the walls.

They charge excessively and if you make a complaint you'll be called 'childish'.
pretty
expensive, poor quality build, poor complaints handling

Norman

NormanSydney

Couldn't be worse

We have been renting one of their units in Turramurra. We had to move out because of a bad odor. We didn't end up finding out whether it was for a dead rat (yes we had a rat hiding behind the cabinets) or problems with sewage pipes (many people have reported poor piping in their buildings). Surprisingly, they just put the unit back in the market without doing anything at all.
Socializing more as you evacuate the building on false fire alarms every now and then.
Ignorance and the level of incompetence

scott

scottsydney

Disgusting

ScottSydney, Australia

Total rubbish,

Railway pde burwood, total rubbish. Very very poor finish, lifts are stuffed and don't work, building is of a very low standard bringing a new low in the meaning of cheap and nasty. The [censored word removed] who owns this group should be made to live on the top floor and suffer his/her product.
Up side only renting here so it will be see u later as soon as the lease is up.
Hate to be an owner very very disappointing.

Just plain cheap an nasty

Renting a Ralan Apartment

Don't do it. They are expensive and your inconvenienced all the time with the repairs. Constant leaking every time it rains. Floors damaged. Having to move furniture all the time to protect your furniture. Floors have been replaced. Now, other rooms are leaking and the carpet smells as it is wet all the time. Car park looks like a pool in the rain.
Spacious
Everything. Poor design. Leaking ++++ Constant losing ability to use the space due to the water and moving furniture

Worst unit living ever!!!! Noise noise noise

Looks great, but we haven't slept properly since we arrived here (2 months ago)

NHM

NHMAU

A property developer with No Ethics

pinkowlAU

Cheaply built, save your money and stay away

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j

dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy

Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives