The Ralan Group

The Ralan Group (page 4 of 6)

3.9

Baobao
BaobaoSydney

Exceptional customer service

Thanks to Ralan team for helping us leasing our property in very short time. Very great customer service. Will definitely refer to everyone!

Syd
SydSydney

Trustworthy agent

The Ralan Group provide very professional services to me. It is trustworthy. I would like to recommend The Ralan Group to you

Jack
JackSydney

Thanks to Ralan for the excellent service!

I have been Ralan's client for the last then years and always happy about their professional and friendly services! Will definitely recommend to my friends!

colin
colinSydney

Great service and Thanks to Ralan!

I am really happy about the services provided by Ralan. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to my friends!

Jia jia
Jia jiaSydney

Excellent services

I rent a property in Gorden. I m very happy about their services. fast rent out and very professional. highly recommend.

Yvonne L
Yvonne LSydney

Very good service

When my appartment just ready to lease, Ralan found a new tenant very quickly after my tenant just move out. Very appreciated!

Jimmy
JimmySydney

perfect!great job!

We are very happy with Ralan's Service.
They had been very patience and helpful as well as a very good analyzer.

Jimmy

Good properties, good location

Very good location and reasonable price. Good customer services as well. Excellent in location analysis. Customer Royalty and reputation achieved

Kathleen
KathleenKillara, Sydney

Shoddy workmanship, slow to do repairs

SChar
SCharSydney

Frustrating and Extremely incompetent

1. Re read your contract about lease break. It all depends on agents efficiency and how soon they can lease out the contract. Our agent missed open homes, updated the inspection times hours before the actual inspection, advertised at an absurd rent. Basically did everything possible that delayed leasing out the property. Basically misinformed about the market by a long shot.
2. This meant I was chasing Ralan up, calling them 2 times a day atleast for 4 weeks to get them moving.
3. Miscalculation of rent owing.
4. Delaying the release of the bond, with no apparent reason.

I am not sure if all this was intentional, I hope not, which could only mean they are absolutely incompetent. Stay away

Benjamin P
Benjamin PSydney

Absolute rubbish company - avoid like the plague

My place got flooded

The worst agency ever
They take no responsibility about anything,they just know money .
My place been flooded with water for over 2 days I tried to call them I beg them for help the just didnt care, we spend 2 nights in hotel i couldn't go to work for 2 days and I had to take my dog to doggy hotels, and all I get from them was "we can't help you" .
Now im still at hotel and my place become like a swimming pool, all my furniture has been ruined.
At the end I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS AGENCY AT ALL.

Poorly Built, No Soundproof, It's A Disaster, Good Advice Stay Away From This Rubbish.

I hear every tiny footsteps from the tenant upstairs, poorly built, no soundproof, it's a disaster. We are just tenants fortunately, Cherry Street, Warrawee!! Good advice stay away from this rubbish. I can't wait to move to a good place where I will have a good sleep.

Noisy

If there is a good review for Ralan, it must somebody working for them wrote it. We are renting Ralan apt, the strata manager is really good but the whole complex is bad. Noise from the other unit just for day to day activities such as having a shower, watching TV is unbearable as it become to obvious without proper insulation I haven't been sleeping really well since we moved in.

Perfect location and reasonable price

38 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes is a great location in west of Sydney, easy to walk to Shopping centre and take the public transit. The rental price was good compare with other Apt in this area. The sound proofing is good, and what make me most happy is it is dog friendly. We had rented it for more than 6 months and we had to move out to north now.

We will surely miss the the water side view.

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j
dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
But easy way out of claims for them

Guy
Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives