The Ralan Group

3.9

luke
    lukesydney

Helpful and professional

The experience with Ralan team has been very good, they are friendly and approachable, will definitely recommend to my friends.

Kenne.C
    Kenne.CGordon

Outstanding customer service

Very impressed and satisfied .The buying process we have experienced with Ralan Group easy and I was pretty confident.The communication and follow been exceptional .

Perfect location and reasonable price

38 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes is a great location in west of Sydney, easy to walk to Shopping centre and take the public transit. The rental price was good compare with other Apt in this area. The sound proofing is good, and what make me most happy is it is dog friendly. We had rented it for more than 6 months and we had to move out to north now.

We will surely miss the the water side view.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how The Ralan Group compares to other Real Estate Agents

Good investments

Both my investments at rhodes are appreciated by my tenants. They like the building and its amenities. No complaints. Happy with strata fee etc as well. The building is well maintained. Routine cleaning by Ralan maintenance.

KB
    KB

Glem ranghood

Kaz
    Kaz

Very pleased

I have lived in the property in Turramurra for 3 years now. Very quiet, great finishing. No issues internally. Slight draiage issue in carpark which is now fixed. Maintenance is excellent. Full brick apartments are a rarity. This ine is full brink and soundproof.

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
    It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j
    dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
    Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
    But easy way out of claims for them

Guy
    Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
    pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
    Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
    Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives