The Ralan Group

3.9

Nick
    NickNorth Sydney

Minimum hassle

Start renting a property through Ralan property from last year. The team are very supportive and professional, during my rental period, I had minimum hassle and I'm more than happy to continue the contract with them.

Ross
    RossSydney

very impressed

Very impressed with the service provided by ralan team. They did a great job from the beginning on the rent of my apartment. communication was great and they were really helpful.

Barton
    BartonSydney

Help me found tenant in just two weeks

I was happy with the great service provided by ralan team, they helped me found a good tenant for my apartment at Burwood in just two weeks. I would not hesitate in using ralan’s services in the future.

Davis.E
    Davis.ESydney

Will be using them again

Thanks ralan team taking care everything for us, they have skills and knowledge, things were done very professional. During my tenancy, all maintenance issues were repaired quickly.

Alba.L
    Alba.LSydney

Efficient in solving my problem

I had been Ralan's client for more then 3 years, I purchased my first investment property from ralan and choose them to manage it. I found the team to be quickly responded and efficient in solving the problem i had. I was so impressed with their customer service.

Rohn
    RohnSydney

Friendly and easy to deal with

Ralan team were friendly and easy to deal with. They help me renting at Rhodes now, I got my rental application approved and deposit processed in the same day! Thanks so much for their hard working and great service!

Eugene
    EugeneSydney

Great ongoing support

Ralan help me a lot in explaining the process involved with my investments property purchase, I’m very satisfied with their ongoing support so far.

Claire.S
    Claire.SSydney

Happy with the services and advices

Ralan team are very nice to work with, they assisted me in renting my property, we found them are All reliable and honest people. I could not happier with the service and advices I recieved from them.

Mandy.L
    Mandy.LSydney

Responsibly

High recommended! Have rented twice with ralan, they are very responsible and patient, my request
    are always being respond quickly, very good experience!

Dion
    DionSydney

My property is effectively managed

It's very pleasure of working with the ralan team. They are motivated and proactive to ensure my investment property is effectively managed.

Barry
    BarrySydney

Quick to follow up

I rented a property though Ralan for more than three years and I’m very happy with the service I received. The team were always prompt and respond, quick to follow up my any concern.

Ron
    RonSydney

Make the process smoothly

Helpful and motivational people, we got our rental property through ralan recently, they always make the process as smoothly as possible. I will definitely recommend their services to my friends.

John.h
    John.hSydney

So impressed

Ralan team had helped me managing my property since 2014, and they had done the job great, I'm so impressed with their excellent service, hassle free and easy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Dana
    DanaSydney

Great decision

My rental investment property in Roseville now being managed by Ralan, very happy with the service, help me found a reliable tenant in 1 week!

Morgan.L
    Morgan.LSydney

Positive experience

Renting in burwood, Very positive experience dealing with the team. The property manager always been helpful. I would highly recommend the service.

amir a.asked

I am looking to buy an apartment in 27-33 Boundary Street, Roseville. Anyone have any feedback?
    It looks like The Ralan Group went into voluntary administration :/

amir a.

Anyone here able to offer some feedback WRT that building?

dr j
    dr jasked

Has Ralan gone bust? Activity on 545 Pacific Highway has suddenly stopped

Scott
    Scott

Not too sure, hope for anyone who has money invested with them that they haven't.
    But easy way out of claims for them

Guy
    Guyasked

I am looking at buying a Ralan built unit in Eulbertie street Warrawee. How do I know that the comments made with respect to the properties in Killara and Roseville do not apply here?

pinkowl
    pinkowl

To be fair honestly you don't know. It's just a chance if you are willing to take.

If I was to be subjective, it's too big of a purchase to risk giving their reputation. Now that I know the nature of this developer and the business ethics of the people I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.

It's your call tho.

Josh
    Josh

Yes their building in warrawee may be of better build quality but you just don't know until you move in and find out. If I were you I'd try and source a mirvac building or a building from a smaller developer with a higher build quality

Property Guy
    Property Guy

Without going into too much detail, I have extensive experience with Ralan apartments. My recommendation is that you stay well away from anything built by them regardless of the suburb, as the same builder is used for each project. You will be setting yourself up for significant ongoing cost through special levies and repairs within the unit itself. Stay away.

Get an answer from our members and The Ralan Group representatives