3.8

70% · 73 · 30%

3.7
3.7
Brand Manager for The Resume Makers? Claim your listing.

Rhett B.
Rhett B.Perth, WA

Very happy

I purchased the resume and cover letter package and I promptly received correspondence, with atractive and professional options on layout to choose from, once I chose, the first version was completed efficiently and allowed me to review and give feedback - I provided this and they took it all onboard and implemented all my suggestions and desired changes. They gave me a timeframe at every juncture, and delivered to deadline. I couldn't be happier with the result. Special shoutout to my writer, Dom, for being such a consummate professional and for her great service throughout the process.
Matt Thompson
Matt Thompson5 posts

Awesome Resume - Highly recommend

Really happy with the outcome, very detailed and great customer service!
SBA
SBASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not customer oriented

Asked to send an existing CV through, all they did was summarise into a new template. They did not phone to ask any questions about me to ensure the information that they placed on the template reflected me/my skills. Would not recommend at all.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.Sydney, NSW

A great experience overall

Quite affordably priced and turned around the package very quickly - My writer also took the time to understand more about my career and where I want to go - Overall I am very happy with the experience and would highly recommend!
Erika
Erika

Paul F
Paul F

Very Happy with the Details and Layout of my Resume

I went to The Resume Makers without any research and have been very happy with their review process and overall standards. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Guys
b.langdon
b.langdonSydney, NSW

Great Company To Work With

I purchased the cover letter, CV and linkedIn package. I am happy with how quickly the order was delivered and the communication was good throughout the process. highly recommended and quite affordable as well.
Tess B.
Tess B.Sydney, NSW

Resume & Cover Letter

I was happy with the way communication worked. I was informed throughout each stage in the process and my details were captured accurately. Thanks for the hard-work - I recommend your services.
b.noble
b.nobleSydney, NSW

Impressed with the service and the outcome

Great documents and I am happy with the overall outcome. I feel as though extra effort was made to ensure my needs were met and the products were swiftly delivered.
Moh ElBei
Moh ElBeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your time & money

It was really bad experience for me to deal with "The Resume Makers" I have paid $170 for helping me with my CV, cover letter & linkedIn profile.

They refused to re-edit the CV after providing my comments claiming that they do not understand what I want however I send my comments three times and called them on phone to clarify what I want (During a month period).

They did not also provide editing the linkedIn profile at the end.