The Roofing Professionals Eastside

3.3

Todd_yellowley

Todd_yellowleySydney, NSW

quick and efficient

The roofing professionals answered my calls quickly and politely, after the hail storm at Christmas I had quite extensive damage to my roof and skylights, they supplied me with photographic evidence and a written report of the work that needed to be carried out. when they arrived to carry out the work they were polite and took off there shoes when walking through my house. they cleaned and left everything spotless when they had finished. and showed me detailed pictures of the work they had done. I was very happy with there service and would recommend to family and friends. thank-you

Satisfied Customer

So pleased with my colorbond roof, the tradies were pleasant , answered any questions I asked, left no rubbish left behind, and not overly priced.

Stef

Stefrandwick

Should be called "amateurs" not professionals ....

Would give one star if possible.They simply don't reply to online website contact form at all after one week , so why have this facility on your website if you dont bother responding to it ?? ... then they answer their phone with " hello" !!! and say they will ring you back to get details of your job , then dont ring back !This does not instill confidence in your name " the professionals" , more like amateurs really.

Roofing Companies

Find out how The Roofing Professionals Eastside compares to other Roofing Companies

Poor service

Replaced the whole loungeroom roof after there was a leak causing damage inside. Service was average at the time. A few months later the roof leaked again causing further inside damage. It took a few days to get them out to check it. They used a lot of silicone and said a skylight needed replacing which I had to pay for. I inspected the roof with another roofer and it was very obvious that the original job was poor and defective. The only reason the skylight sheet leaked was because they put sharp metal roofing under it. They still won't accept that the original job was poor despite other roofer's reports to the contrary and want me to pay for the new skylight sheet. I have engaged another roofer to fix the roof at my own cost.

See all The Roofing Professionals reviews