The Roofing Professionals Westside

The Roofing Professionals Westside

5.0 from 1 review

Fix My Flat Roof Storm Damage Woes

AT LAST a tradesman who does what he says!!! Yeah, Jack Yuen of The Roofing Professionals Westside and the great tradies who work with and for him up on the roof did a great job replacing the entire flat roof section addition at the back of our house which had been badly hit by the big hail storm on Anzac Day. We're in Old Mount Druitt (Sydney), an area very badly hit with hail, we'd only just spent around $100k doing renovations last year and the insurance company gave us nightmares prior to having the claim approved so we were already a bit 'Jaded.' I'd read many reviews by googling to try to the best I could to ensure I got the best people and I think I did after getting a couple of quotes they were all about the same cost but Jack just seemed to be able to talk about detail so easily and made us understand what we needed to do to fix things. We were offered the potential to replace only part of the roof that was rusting out but we chose to replace the lot knowing we will be selling up in the not too distant future and will have a totally new roof. It took two days to complete and Jack wouldn't even accept any payment until a few days after when one solitary piece of barge board damaged at time of delivery was resupplied by their metal roofing supplier was changed over to entirely finish off the job. These guys were amicable & good workers, reliable to turn up when they said they would and had nice personalities that made me feel comfortable with them being at my home. I felt sorry for them working in this heat on a metal roof but they said everyday is the same and they love doing what they do. I would highly recommend the services of Jack Yuen's business from my experience I will again be in touch should I need work on a roof for one of our other investment properties. Thanks Jack & team.

See all The Roofing Professionals reviews