The Salt Cell Site

The Salt Cell Site

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Salt Cell Site? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Stephen Grech
Stephen GrechSydney, NSW

Excellent advice

Hi Steve
Excellent advice knows all his products. I have had pools over 30 years I wish I had spoken to Steve years ago. I was looking at buying a very expensive chlorinator . Steve advice me on a Crystal Chlorinator PR 3000 .So I made the purchase on line arrived in 3 days . Easy and straightforward installation like Steve said it that good I run it on very low setting. Much cheaper than other pool shops that want you to buy their very expensive products .No one could come close to salt cell com price . Steve is very easy to talk too returns phone calls as soon as he can. Stephen Grech

Andrew H.
Andrew H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality Product.

The replacement Saltwater cell I received is better quality than the original. I received the new cell within two days and it fixed all my issues. Although the cell I needed wasn't listed a simple phone call and I was able to purchasing the correct part.

Tim S
Tim SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service

Exceptional service I cant fault Steve's service. Delivery within 2 days of order. Returned phone call promptly, was informative and helpful offering knowledge I could not get from my local pool shop.

Arthur
ArthurPerth

Complete Rip Off and ZERO Integrity

This company lacks integrity. Quick to take your money and when returning the product will not answer phone calls, or SMS, or even to the online contact form. Sent numerous messages. Tried over twenty phone calls, and at least ten plus online contact forms and SMSs.
Buyers beware and be warned. Very helpful when making enquiries, so do not be suckered.
I wished I read these reviews before I purchased from them as I am still waiting for my money back!

Pool & Spa Shops