The Salt Cell Site

The Salt Cell Site

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Salt Cell Site? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Stephen Grech
Stephen GrechSydney, NSW

Excellent advice

Hi Steve
Excellent advice knows all his products. I have had pools over 30 years I wish I had spoken to Steve years ago. I was looking at buying a very expensive chlorinator . Steve advice me on a Crystal Chlorinator PR 3000 .So I made the purchase on line arrived in 3 days . Easy and straightforward installation like Steve said it that good I run it on very low setting. Much cheaper than other pool shops that want you to buy their very expensive products .No one could come close to salt cell com price . Steve is very easy to talk too returns phone calls as soon as he can. Stephen Grech

Andrew H.
Andrew H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality Product.

The replacement Saltwater cell I received is better quality than the original. I received the new cell within two days and it fixed all my issues. Although the cell I needed wasn't listed a simple phone call and I was able to purchasing the correct part.

Tim S
Tim SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service

Exceptional service I cant fault Steve's service. Delivery within 2 days of order. Returned phone call promptly, was informative and helpful offering knowledge I could not get from my local pool shop.

Very happy with the product

Received the product within the week! The result in the item is very satisfactory. Recommend this site for its great service.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how The Salt Cell Site compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Amar Pa
Amar PaPerth

Great Customer Service

Your company was extremely helpful in aiding me in my pool chlorinator endeavors. In fact, I had a hard time with 3 other companies, none of which knew what they were talking about. Steve was courteous, knowledgable, and very helpful.

mouse_corn
mouse_cornDarwin

Good service - quick delivery - massive savings.

I'm in the NT and so we have limited suppliers who can set their own price. The people from thesaltcellsite.com rang me up directly after I placed the order, made sure they were sending me the right product and got the pump to me in under a week. It was very well packaged and registered.

Honestly, yes the site looks not as flash as other sites but the people responsible are geniuine. They gave good after sales service adn they saved me heaps.

I'd recommend this site and company. Trustworthy and a great deal. If you have any questions they're more than happy to answer them directly over the phone.