5.0 from 288 reviews · View Details

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (212)

SKundert

SKundertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth

Lovely experience!! So easy to order and install. Exceptional customer service would definitely recommend. Can’t fault from the ordering process to constant updates on delivery, love the look of our shutters.

Fantastic

Ordering and follow up confirmation calls were excellent; the delivered product is great; accurately sized and very easy to install. Shutters are of a high quality and well manufactured for easy installation.

S.K

S.K

Excellent shutters, great value for the price-point. Will buy again.

The online quoting process was very easy to follow & the customer service was exemplary. We have an older house and the windows were slightly different sizes, which was easily accommodated and they fit perfectly. The shutters arrived in the timeframe quoted and were well packaged.
Install was again, very easy to follow and took perhaps 20 minutes per window.
We plan to order again from The Shutters Department.

elizabeth

elizabethCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic product and service

We found the measuring and ordering process to be very easy with wonderful support from the customer service team. At all stages throughout the process we were kept informed and our shutters arrived early and in perfect condition. The installation was super easy and we are thrilled with them. Thanks so much for your great product and service! We will be ordering more!

Maz T

Maz TIllawarra, NSW

Exactly as we ordered and they look fantastic!

The shutters were very easy to order; the website took us through every step. Communication was excellent and staff very helpful as we had many questions! We have never installed shutters before but managed just fine. We did have queries regarding the installation and some instructions in the boxes would have been helpful however one on line chat and we had all the information we needed. Shutters have been caulked in and look very professional. Thank you Shutters Department!

Leonie

LeonieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love!

Extremely happy with the quality & customer service from this company. Our shutters arrived packed well and easy to install. Staff are extremely helpful throughout the entire process.
Love our shutters, I would totally recommend.

Very easy

Very easy to install
The team was very helpful with the measuring and instructions
The shutters fitted perfectly.
They look great and works smoothly
The online videos helped to make the job easier

Ian S.

Ian S.

Looks good and does what I wanted

Shutters staff very helpful in choosing appropriate shutter design and sizes. Delivery time frame was about 9 weeks and made clear upfront. Shutters arrived undamaged and to exact specifications. Installation was straight forward and overall appearance and effect was exactly what I wanted.

Maryan B

Maryan BGoulburn Valley, VIC

Nothing but praise.

From the moment I ordered my shutters to delivery I have had nothing but total support and help. I have recommended The Shutter Department to friends over and over. My shutters are perfect, even the most difficult window looks like a picture for a magazine article. Looking forward to ordering for my other 2 houses in the future

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

So happy with our shutters!!!!

The shutters are of an amazing quality, who had very friendly people to deal with and they couldn't be more easy to install. We couldn't be more happy!
We highly recommend the shutters DPT!

Cameron

CameronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was the missing part of my living room

The process to measure was easy and the final phone call once the order was received helped answer all of my questions. The shutters are very easy to install and would recommend to anyone who is able to operate a power drill.

Kane D

Kane DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best company I’ve dealt with

I’ve actually been waiting for the opportunity to provide this feedback. This is a company who really understands service. The online process is simple (even a non-technical person could design their own blinds), you immediately get a service call to check your measurements, And you’re updated the whole way through the manufacture process. As for the blinds - WOW! So simple to instal as well :)

Victoria

VictoriaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks Amazing

The process from start to finish was streamlined. I must admit I was doubting the advert but with great communication from staff, the assurance they provided, my anxiety of buying this product online was gone. The staff assisted me with all my questions and requests. I received the blinds and they were perfect. My husband and I had them up in less than an hour for both blinds.
Thank you ShuttersDept my bedroom looks amazing.
Wheatsheaf, Victoria

Ally

AllyIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We have just installed our 3rd lot of shutters and have also placed another order. The ordering process is so easy to navigate and with the assistance of the customer service team they make sure that all the information you provide is correct,which then makes the installation process so easy. We have a limited household budget so being able to order our shutters as we can afford them has been so handy. I highly recommend The Shutters Dept, their products are excellent.

Madeline

MadelineSydney, NSW

Super user friendly!

Ordering process was super easy, great system to have a phone check in with a team member before the order is properly processed. Really gave me peace of mind. Shutters look great and were super easy to install.
Will definitely be a repeat customer at the Shutters Dept.

Jonathan S.

Jonathan S.Sydney, NSW

Really easy.

I struggled to get a local company to come and quote before I found ShuttersCo. Really easy to estimate and order, great follow up from the team and lots of resources to use. They were delivered ahead of schedule and really easy to self-install.

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Love our new shutters!

Extremely happy with our new shutters from Shutter Dept. The website, design and ordering process was fantastic and very simple. Great customer service through all parts of the process. We received super helpful advice for difficult size/shaped windows which made the design process so much easier (thanks Demi!). I highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

Vicki B.

Vicki B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

Excellent!

We love our shutters so much!! They were so easy to install and all instructions were good quality. Everything was included in our delivery and they fit perfectly to our measurements.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Competitive Pricing. Smooth, Enjoyable Process. Great Results.

The website was better than all competitors and was actually fun to design the shutters. The sample pack was extremely helpful and professional. The shutters arrived on time (days early) and simple to install by following online video. Very happy would highly recommend.

See all The Shutters Department reviews

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives