5.0 from 288 reviews · View Details

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
John Nay

John NaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shutters Dept review

Site is reasonably easy to navigate. Had issue with measurements at was rectified by shutters dept. The second lot of shutters have arrived and I have installed them. Very happy with product. Now saving to order other windows.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks so much for your honesty John. We do pride ourselves in making sure our customers are happy with the end product! Can't wait to help you with your upcoming project.

See all The Shutters Department reviews

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives