The Shutters Department

The Shutters Department (page 2 of 15)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (219)

Kane D

Kane DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best company I’ve dealt with

I’ve actually been waiting for the opportunity to provide this feedback. This is a company who really understands service. The online process is simple (even a non-technical person could design their own blinds), you immediately get a service call to check your measurements, And you’re updated the whole way through the manufacture process. As for the blinds - WOW! So simple to instal as well :)

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kane! Thank you so much for this incredible review! We couldn't be happier with this feedback and that you loved the experience with us and your shutters. :)

Victoria

VictoriaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks Amazing

The process from start to finish was streamlined. I must admit I was doubting the advert but with great communication from staff, the assurance they provided, my anxiety of buying this product online was gone. The staff assisted me with all my questions and requests. I received the blinds and they were perfect. My husband and I had them up in less than an hour for both blinds.
Thank you ShuttersDept my bedroom looks amazing.
Wheatsheaf, Victoria

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased we could give you the confidence to proceed with us. Your shutters look incredible!

Ally

AllyIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We have just installed our 3rd lot of shutters and have also placed another order. The ordering process is so easy to navigate and with the assistance of the customer service team they make sure that all the information you provide is correct,which then makes the installation process so easy. We have a limited household budget so being able to order our shutters as we can afford them has been so handy. I highly recommend The Shutters Dept, their products are excellent.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Ally! Thank you for this lovely review. We are so pleased we can accomodate your shutter needs and that you have loved the experience with us as well as the product! :)

Madeline

MadelineSydney, NSW

Super user friendly!

Ordering process was super easy, great system to have a phone check in with a team member before the order is properly processed. Really gave me peace of mind. Shutters look great and were super easy to install.
Will definitely be a repeat customer at the Shutters Dept.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Madeline, Thank you for this great review! We are so pleased you loved the experience with us and you love your shutters. :)

Jonathan S.

Jonathan S.Sydney, NSW

Really easy.

I struggled to get a local company to come and quote before I found ShuttersCo. Really easy to estimate and order, great follow up from the team and lots of resources to use. They were delivered ahead of schedule and really easy to self-install.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for this awesome review! We are so pleased we could accomodate you and that you loved the experience with us as well as your shutters! :)

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Love our new shutters!

Extremely happy with our new shutters from Shutter Dept. The website, design and ordering process was fantastic and very simple. Great customer service through all parts of the process. We received super helpful advice for difficult size/shaped windows which made the design process so much easier (thanks Demi!). I highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for this incredible review! We are so pleased you love your shutters, they look great! :)

Vicki B.

Vicki B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

Excellent!

We love our shutters so much!! They were so easy to install and all instructions were good quality. Everything was included in our delivery and they fit perfectly to our measurements.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kelly, Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased you love your shutters and the experience with us :)

Competitive Pricing. Smooth, Enjoyable Process. Great Results.

The website was better than all competitors and was actually fun to design the shutters. The sample pack was extremely helpful and professional. The shutters arrived on time (days early) and simple to install by following online video. Very happy would highly recommend.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Peter, Thank you for this great review. We always love to hear you had fun designing your shutters and that we could provide you with a great experience and great shutters :)

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Love my shutters. I have recommended to others!

Thanks Shutters direct. I love our new window dressing. Very luxe and installing them was a breeze. Just perfect! Shutter direct also had Excellent customer service and kept me informed of delivery throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Jacqui, thank you for the this lovely review. We are so pleased you love your shutters and have recommended us to others! :)

Love them and fabulous customer service!

Easy to install, they look amazing amazing and fabulous customer service from the initial first contact right until the delivery.

Highly recommend and very cost effective in comparison to what friends & family have paid elsewhere. Great quality!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Karen, Thank you for this beautiful review! We are so happy you love your shutters and enjoyed the experience you had with us :)

Steve L.

Steve L.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery contractor cost 5 star review.

Great experience and communication, I found them easy to install, they are good quality, well packed and labelled. The issue was the Australian courier delivery. I was home all day no knock on the door or message, all 30 boxes stacked on the driveway, my wife discovered them when she arrived home. My front door camera didn't show anyone even make an attempt to knock or ring the bell. Luckily all items accounted for! This was the only negative.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you were happy with the service provided by us. Apologies for the lack of service with our delivery contractor. We are working on combating this issue, appreciate your feedback! :)

Kailin

KailinSydney, NSW

Amazing

Easy to measure with specific details. Arrived on time. Easy to deal with the company and so easy to install. We will buy again. Delivered ready to be installed. Could not have been easier.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kailin, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you love your shutters and had a great experience with us :)

Excellent service

It is very easy to install all the sizes are perfect. It's cheap as well. I would recommend this to everyone. My window looks perfect. Excellent costumer service. Thank you

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Abie, Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased you love your shutters and the experience :)

SimoneHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Shutters, delivery wasn’t great

The shutters were great, delivery was terrible, shutters were left at the local shop before they opened, signed by the driver as received when they were left unattended and no advice sent to me that they had been left there.

Maree N.

Maree N.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect sizing and style exactly as shown

Sizing perfect and very easy to install my husband installed each blind in 20mins. Colour perfect match to other blinds bought at a higher price. Very easy cheap and perfect would recommend to every one if you can wait for 6-9 weeks. Communication all the way through especially this time of covid!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Maree, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are so pleased you were able to colour match successfully to other shutters in your home and that you loved our shutters! :)

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Fantastic product at a great price

Fantastic customer service throughout the whole process. Shutters arrived, well packed and are a quality looking product. Simple to install and the finish is of a high standard. Very happy and will be buying more.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Jason, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy you love your shutters and look forward to completing more with you in the future :)

Maddie

MaddieSouthwest, VIC

Beautiful Shutters at a Reasonable Price

We love our beautiful shutters and they were so easy to install! The quality is great and everyone has commented on how perfect they look. The updates I received while the order was being prepared and shipped was so helpful.. and the customer service from the team was second to none. Special mention to Demi who put in a lot of time to make sure our order went through smoothly. Would not hesitate ordering from The Shutters Department again or recommending them to friends & family.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Maddie, Thank you for this incredible review! We are so pleased you love your shutters and that it all went smoothly. Congratulations on moving into your new home! :)

Awesome Shutters

I have just placed my second order from Shutters Dept. at first I was a bit worried about ordering online and if they would fit but the whole process has been so easy from placing the order and then the follow up call and then we installed them and they fit like a glove and I keep recommending them to everyone.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Donna, Thank you for this lovely review! Ordering online can be scary, but I am glad we could give you the confidence and you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for the recommendations :)

Tuz

TuzLennox Head

Impeccable service

This is the second time I've purchased from Shutters Dept. I honestly cannot fault one little bit of the whole process. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere, their website is easy to use and order from, I receive regular updates from them as to where my order is at and they supply a great quality product for reasonable price.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Tuz, Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased you loved our service and love your shutters! :)

See all The Shutters Department reviews

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives