The Shutters Department

The Shutters Department (page 3 of 15)

5.0 from 288 reviews · View Details

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (212)

Easy & beautiful

My husband & are thrilled with our shutters , they fit perfectly & were easy to measure & install
They look beautiful both from inside & out & the wait time was pretty good
We’d happily recommend The Shutters Dept to anyone

Christa

ChristaSouthern and Hills, SA

Beautiful beautiful shutters

From the first ordering experience- right through "Covid" delays the communications have been outstanding!
My shutters arrived - have been installed by my son in law. They made my house look so modern And uncluttered!

Perfect fit and quality

Great support every step of the way and ability to ask questions and get helpful value adding answers. Tricky windows with glass louvres and awkward setbacks. Staff at the Shutters Dept were technically spot on so everything fits perfectly. Price and quality amazing. Beautifully packaged so no transport damage. Hiccup with delivery (freight transport) was quickly and efficiently followed up and fixed. Passed my free sample box to my window cleaner who will be buying for his home soon.

What a difference!

Great service, regular updates on delivery status, easy to follow installation instructions with all fixings included, and very happy with the finished product. The boss at home now wants them on every window ..

helzymac

helzymacPerth, WA

Excellent customer service an product

Josh Mc

Josh McSouthwest, VIC

Perfect fit. And so easy to order!

The blinds were extremely easy to put together and mount, not to mention the great communication throughout the whole process! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase shutters or blinds!

John C

John CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The shutters are beautiful and so easy to install!

The shutters are amazing! Easy to install and customer service and follow up is thorough and professional. I would happily recommend them to others and have actually ordered another three.

Tanja

TanjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well. Great support and fit perfectly. Looks great.

Had lots of support and information to ensure the measurements and type were correct for my window. So easy to install and fit perfectly and looks a million bucks!! Thanks. Will get another one soon.

Laura

LauraIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Market leaders!!!!

From the moment we opened the website until we finished the install it has been a very satisfying experience. The whole measure up and ordering process is so easy and all followed up with a phone call and a sample pack. During the manufacturing phase, we were kept updated and provided with accurate delivery dates. It didn't stop there, The shutters are of very high quality and even the packaging is worth a mention, shutters arrived in perfect condition. Installation was a breeze with many helpful tips, photos, and videos. I have no difficulty in recommending The ShuttersDepartment and have already told family and friends about our purchase experience. Thanks again to a well-coordinated team, we will be back!

Extremely simple with fabulous impact

Simply measure accurately, as explained in the directions. The shutters arrived with terrific packaging to stop damage. Upon receipt of materials, install shutters easily into window space.
The look is fantastic.

Beautiful shutters

We are very happy with the shutters, it gives our house a more modern look. The staff in the shutter department were very professional and we had no problems with the installation.

You won’t be sorry

The question is always “would u refer a friend?”
The answer is, i already have because the product is awesome. I installed myself and it was super easy. I’m so happy!!

sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The absolute best!!!

From start to finish, dealing with TSD has been seamless. Being able to measure our requirements and then get an immediate quote & then having someone video call to check all the measurements are absolutely correct before submitting the order. Installing the shutters was a breeze and a perfect fit....such an easy process and they make the rooms look even more gorgeous!! We will definitely be doing a couple more rooms using TSD. So affordable and I can see why they have such a fabulous rating. The wait time to get the shutters made was all worth it. Thanks team, you guys and gals rock!!!!

Ken Morgan

Ken MorganIllawarra, NSW

Perfect fit.

Opened the box. Fitted parts together. Into the window frame. Perfect fit and no adjustments necessary. What more can you ask for. Great work Shutters Department. Have now done the whole house.

Wendy B.

Wendy B.New South Wales

Good quality product

The product was of good quality. Fitted the window perfectly. I would use this company again. I liked the fact that I was contacted every step to let me know what was happening. Wendy

Melia

Melia

Great product.

Best price out there. Received shutters 4 weeks after purchased which is standard delivery time, was worth the wait. Easy installation and great product, looks amazing. Will be ordering more for the rest of the house.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

From the online info to the personalised service - Highly recommended

Our shutters had to be fully customised to meet our needs. The customer service, technical support and follow up was exceptional. The quality of the finished product was also excellent.

J Fernandes

J FernandesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Shutter At An Amazing Price

From ordering to delivery The Shutter Department were exceptional! I will happily order from them again and would highly recommend them. Exceptional service (such a rarity), great product, perfect price!

Sharon

SharonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome plantation shutters, easy system to navigate and place order online.

Love our new custom made plantation shutters, made for a large louvred window. Great customer service and they kept us informed throughout the process of production, shipping and delivery. They arrived earlier than initially advised, were a perfect fit and they were easy to install as well.

See all The Shutters Department reviews

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives