The Shutters Department

The Shutters Department (page 4 of 15)

5.0 from 288 reviews · View Details

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (212)

It was a pleasure dealing with this company from start to finish. They kept me updated of the progress of my order.

My son installed my blinds for me n he had no trouble, had a look at the online instructions n also the paperwork in th cartons.
There was support every step of the way, if requiree

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Love it!

Great customer service. Arrival time was exactly as they predicted. Really happy with the blinds. The only thing I could pick is the hinges are a little flimsy and the blind is a little too heavy for them so it sags down a little bit on one side. Overal though I would purchase again.

Kelsie

KelsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing shutters

Easy buying process, Very easy to install. The staff were helpful and the follow up call after ordering the shutter is a great idea. Good quality. Will definitely be buying more!!

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very happy with the whole experience.

From woe to go and finish the experience was great. Kept informed in relation of the process right up delivery day. So easy to put in no problems. Very happy with the whole project.

T. Hayes

T. HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and fabulous service!

Very user friendly and helpful. Very satisfied and great communication from start to finish and arrived in the time frame indicated. So happy with my plantation shutters - look amazing. Thank you!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service and easy installation

Great step by step guides to ordering the shutters. Really appreciated they took the time to contact customers and verify the order. Once shutters were delivered it was really easy to install. So happy that we have now ordered shutters for other rooms in the house.

Happy blind buyer

Happy blind buyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic!

The ordering process was very simple and the communication from the team was great! The installation was super simple and we could do it easily ourselves and they have come up a treat, amazing quality product. Very happy with the whole process and will use for the next windows. I spent nearly 12 months researching blinds and getting quotes and these guys easily won out!

We love our shutters.

We found it fairly easy to install. Glad you gave us the packers. We needed them for lining up the shutters so they would close. We are very happy with end result

Des

DesIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful with making sure your order is correct.

Web site easy to use with all the information to make your order.
There was no need to contact the store after delivery.
We self installed our blinds and the only issue we experienced was minor adjustments, a little more info here would be useful.

Rebecca L.

Rebecca L.Perth, WA

Value for money, best shutters

Easy to order and instal, very helpful sales girls, you are notified when shutters are on there way and kept updated. The shutters are of very good quality, I have shutters in 1 of my other house which I went through a expensive Blinds Company where they come and measure and quote, it's takes the same amount of time to get the shutters from them as it does with the Shutters Dept DIY and the quality is exactly the same at a fraction of the cost and so easy to instal, I've done 2 orders with them and will be doing more in the future

Jessika

JessikaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great shutters

I was impressed by the personal follow up to make sure I had my measurements and colour correct. Shutters fit perfectly and are great quality. Awesome addition to our home!

Good info on website - pay attention!

Lady rang me up to check measurements in a most unthreatening way. I was able to install them myself with a bit of adjustment and a couple of trips to Bunnings mainly because I hadn't measured properly. Not like sewing a dress because shutters are rigid! Shutters look good and block out the lights of apartment block the council allowed next door.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Purchase

Great communication was very well informed thru the whole purchase. Installed it myself and found the instructions easy to understand and the blind looks great. Overall the product and service was excellent.

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and service

Very helpful, prompt response and great follow up and easy to install yourself. I will recommend to everyone that these are the way to go. I’m happy to show mine off on social media and to friends and family.

Richard

RichardSouth West, WA

Excellent product

The whole experience from day one was without fault. Great guidance and tips from customer service. Product arrived on time, well packed. Installation is easy and they look great. Many thanks.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed our window for the better

So happy with our shutters- so easy to order as all instructions were clear. Follow up calls and emails were very punctual and we had no problem Installing them ourselves. We will definitely use them again once our renovations are completed.

Tracey Adlington

Tracey AdlingtonHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend

From the moment I placed the order you were very professional and always kept in contact with me..thank you so much I have already recommended you to our neighbours and they have placed an order

Easy process

Easy to order and good customer service. The shutters arrived well packaged and undamaged and the quality of the shutters were great. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look absolutely stunning love it

Easy to order, extremely friendly staff to guide you through measurements, great communication keeping you updated on the process easy to install yourself packaging was safe and look amazing ordered more for the rest of the house would definitely recommend

Budget friendly

Shutter are good and we’re able to install. Could do more with how to install into different wall types and what plugs to use and the sizing it was annoying to not have that information on hand so we could prepare

See all The Shutters Department reviews

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives