Verifiedthestfoodco.com🏆 2024 Award

Shammie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful

Love the Asian meals esp korean. Maybe try Bulogoi beef and rice as a meal? Show details ·  1
Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Best home delivered meals

First order of St Food co and very impressed. I've ordered from a few home delivery companies, and these would have to be the best. Fresh, really tasty, good serving size. Good selection of meals.
Just like a home cooked meal and very handy as a shift worker to take to work. Will definitely be ordering more often Show details ·  1
Dougie M.
Dougie M.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great quality for the price

The quality of the food is higher than other meal services I’ve tried with really good flavours that don’t have the distinct “microwave meal” flavour. Definitely recommend trying these out. Show details ·  1
Dylan
Dylan2 posts

Good food

Highly recommend good food, good prices and great if you don't have time to cook. Show reply
Monique
Monique

Delicious & nutritious

By far the best variety and best tasting ready made meals I’ve had! The fact that I can track my macros and still actually enjoy each meal is a game changer. Will be placing multiple orders in the future Show details ·  1
Mark C.
Mark C.

I cant live out it

Really good food I keep buy there food I can’t wait to order more Show reply
Sandra Farrar
Sandra FarrarSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Delicious, fresh food

Convenient, tasty, fresh and so much choice. These meals exceeded my expectations, I’ve found some food from competitors a little bland but these were quality, well worth the money. Show details ·  1
Kat
Kat
Daniul C.
Daniul C.Sydney, NSW

Great tasting meals

I've been trying a few different meal kits/ready meals and this one is currently my favourite. The meals have a decent amount of protein and veggies, they taste great like a restaurant meal and the price is not too bad. It's not cheap but it is quality Show details ·  1
Ash
Ash

Convenient and Tasty!

So far all the meals I've tried are very tasty and delivery has been straightforward and easy to schedule. I've ordered twice so far and will continue to. Show reply
Jennifer Squire
Jennifer Squire

Very tasty

Meals are tastier than other delivered services and a wider variety to choose from. Show details ·  1
Jo H.
Jo H.South East Queensland, QLD

Best meal delivery service!

Best meal delivery service, no subscriptions to deal with and best tasting food! For something that’s pre-made, the meals always tastes fresh and yummy! Super convenient :) Show details ·  1
StopLying
StopLying4 posts

Best frozen delivered meal so far

I have tried quite a lot of delivered deal services in last few years and I can always tell that the food was frozen but not with this one. It was like eating a freshly prepared meal or very very close to it. The taste was perfect and the amount of ingredients used was to my liking. I, however, would like a larger selection in the menu. Show details ·  1
Helen Catheray
Helen Catheray3 posts

Great Food

I like St Food Co as you did not need to sign up for subscription
So can just order when you need to.
The only only I would suggest so new food item to pick from would be great. Show details ·  1
Dizzy
Dizzy7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Better than all the rest

I love the meals The St Food Company provide. The variety and taste are so delicious. I’ve tried various other companies but these guys are the best. Food,delivery and customer service are above and beyond. Plus the cost is very reasonable. Thank you Show details ·  2

Maryann M
Maryann MSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Yum yum yum

I've been ordering street foods meals for years now. My whole family has them Monday to Friday for dinners. Full of flavour and very fresh every time. And we love how there is lots of meals to choose from. And they add extra meals regularly to the menu. We highly recommend.. give them a go you will not be disappointed. All I can say is... Yum yum yum Show details ·  1
Poppy
Poppy2 posts

Great meals

We love most of the meals and order them very regularly. I do find that they don’t taste as good after maybe 5 days in the fridge even when they’ve got time left before their best before date; it’s a sort of vinegary taste.
The ones without veggies freeze well so that’s a good option if you won’t be eating them within 5 days of delivery. Show details ·  1
Island girl
Island girlSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Most delicious

Food great portions and very tasty .Only downside is cost of postage Show reply
J.T.Western Australia35 posts

Worried about their interstate deliveries

Food and taste wise, I'm quite happy.But because I'm in WA, the food comes from Sydney I think. I was told it will be by refrigerated vehicles, by the time I received my box, the meals had thawed. 15 meals thawed to be refrozen again as I cannot eat these many in few days. J don't know the STFC will improve their Perth delivery? Show details
J.T.

Just to let you know, I have not been contacted by STFC for any mediation.

Georgia L.
Georgia L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Mostly delicious and great variety

We've ordered a few times, and have been mostly happy with the meals. Definitely filling and very yummy. I did have to throw out 3 meals from our last order as there was something not quite right in them and the packaging hard started to expand (before use by date) so we didn't want to risk eating them. A little disappointed that I reached out to the company to let them know that something was wrong and they didn't reply at all. Show details ·  1
Kat G
Kat G

Amazing brisket

Will definitely order again. Delicious, easy ordering, like that it is on demand and non subscription. Show reply
PJR
PJRSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Best meal delivery service around!

I've tried almost all meal delivery services going, and I can comfortably say these are the most delicious around! 100% will order more. Give them a go - you won't regret it! Show details ·  1
Kerrin
KerrinGippsland, VIC7 posts

Perfect for the busy family

Good variety of food, easy website, quick delivery. The chicken and Pork Bao Buns were amazing. Bao buns perfect. Show details ·  1
Rodney Pio
Rodney PioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soo convenient

Quick n easy meals full of flavour.
After a hard day's work & your absolutely too exhausted to cook, nothing beats a prepared meal ready in minutes. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole

Taste like a restaurant

The food is better then any other premade meal I've had, I've ordered twice now and love them Show details ·  1

Emily
Emily

Absolutely delicious

Love the variety of recipes - ones you can't find elsewhere such as the baos and hainanese chicken rice! All good heated up well and held it's integrity.only wished it would come faster, but I can't fault them on being a small company. Show reply
Amy
Amy

Amazing food!

Always great food from the St. Food Co.! Tasty and convenient. The best ready made meals I’ve eaten. Highly recommend Show reply
Yasmine
YasmineSydney, NSW

Better Than The Rest!

My partner and I have tried the other food delivery services but St. Food Co is by far the best. Our mini fridge is always stacked. St. Food co is always fresh, always on time, always the tastiest. The meals are so easy to grab and go for work lunches or quick and easy dinners. I cannot recommend them more! Show details ·  1
Craig Blackwell
Craig BlackwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect meals

Meals are tasty and good portions and definitely good value for money and fast delivery service
Helen L.
Helen L.

Quick, easy and tasty

I was so happy they delivered out to regional Victoria! Delivery arrived on the promised day, packed well. The meals are perfect for lazy don't-want-to-cook nights and are far above any others I've tried. It's like takeaway without the cost and at a perfect portion size.
Dar
DarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious meals

We got these for connivence at work and they are both convenient and tasty which is amazing! Would recommend Show details
Michael E.
Michael E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great meals, authentic flavour!

These meals are great. Really authentic flavours and excellent nutritional breakdown. Haven't had a bad one yet!!! The serving sizes are ideal for a lunch or dinner at work. Penang chicken curry is my favourite, I could eat these over and over!! Show details
Beans
BeansSydney, NSW2 posts

The absolute best pre-made meals you will buy!

My goodness, I have tried most meals on offer and I have not had a meal I didn’t like. Ready to eat in 3 minutes, the coconut beef noodles made me write this review! The Thai green curry and Penang curries are also amazing. I deleted all my food delivery apps, this replaces everything in taste and quality!

I have tried many food delivery services and honestly, don’t bother with anything else, this is second to none! Show details

Smithy
SmithyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Happy little vegemite me!!

I haven't tried all dishes on the menu, but I love my faves. Can definitely recommend Chicken Pot Pie and Roast Chicken to name just two. Pre cooked meals suit me as I'm not a 'kitchen person' and now that I'm very much a senior and on my own, these sort of meals are perfect for me. Show details
Janis
JanisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Get in my tummy

St Food meals are the best meal delivery mob by far. The food is fab, tasty and nourishing. My faves are Penang Chicken, the Bao Buns, and I’ve just tried their new Coconut Beef Noodles. Yum yum yum. Get in my tummy now! Show details

Simon B.
Simon B.South East Queensland, QLD

So tasty

These meals are amazing. They are so tasty. The options are endless. I can’t recommend this company enough. I’ve tried several others and these guys are far superior.. Show details
Emma
Emma

So fresh and tasty!

I never leave reviews.. but God damn are these meals delicious!! They are so fresh and tasty I'm addicted.
So far I've had the cottage pie and pesto chicken, and both were so tasty! I can't believe that a meal delivery service could be spot on with the flavours and freshness! Definitely purchasing more Show details
JNS
JNSHunter Region, NSW

Amazing pre made meals

The best home delivery pre made meals we've tried. And we've tried alot. Fresh tasting, real ingredients, authentic flavours. Highly recommend. Show details
Wayne B.
Wayne B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best of prepared food offerings

All the meals I have had have been excellent. Fresh, and tasty with good portion sizes. Highly recommended. Show details