Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

Customer mistake delt with professionally and quickly

Took measurements of my old Oakley Cranks. I got the measurements wrong at my end and the lenses didn’t fit. Sunglass Fix make it easy to return the lenses and even offer a service in which they will custom fit the lenses or identify the lenses if you send the glasses to them.
Real positive outcome from a stupid customer error.
Very happy

Gunter
GunterSydney Surrounds, NSW

New lenses for Oakley TrillbeX

Great, easy to use online store. Ordered new lenses which arrived way before the promised time. Awesomely presented packaging and a great product. Thank you!

Eduardo
EduardoIllawarra, NSW

Great replacement lenses

ordered a replacement polarised lenses for my Oakley sunnies which has scratches. The item came quickly and was easy to replace my old one. Highly recommended.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Eduardo, appreciate your taking the time to share your positive experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your sunnies and glad we were able to get them up and running again.
Craig Anderson - CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Elliot N.
Elliot N.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect fit & great quality! Oakley Sliver

Ordered replacement lenses for my old Oakley Sliver sunglasses. Arrived in 7 days, fitted perfectly & look great. Better than the originals! Recommended! Replacements from Oakley were super expensive in comparison. Staff quick & responsive to questions also.

Damo
DamoSydney, NSW

Amazing service and fit

Had the replacement lenses withing 3 days of ordering for my RayBan glasses. Fitted perfect. These glasses are now my favourite pair to wear again. Great Australian company.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stoked with SFxUltra

Absolutely stoked. Ordered replacement lens for Coach sunnies on 1 jan 2021 (SFxUltra). Arrived rural NZ on 14th Jan. Lens are better than the original. Super easy to install. Definitely using these guys again.

Rayban Liteforce Lenses

After shopping around for weeks to try and find replacement lenses for my Rayban Liteforce I came across The Sunglass Fix who not only stocked them but had them marginally cheaper than every other competitor. Fast forward a few months later I had to replace them because of my clumsiness.
Michelle in customer service had them replaced within a matter of days! You just don't get this quality of customer service or warranty support in 2020. They've got a lifetime customer in me! THANKYOU!

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lenses

Good quality good colour perfect match to originals, friendly company to deal with, very helpful when I called them for assistance and inquiring of my order
Thanks heaps for a great service

Great Customer Service

I ordered replacement lenses for my Ray Bans and when they arrived I quickly discovered I had ordered the incorrect lenses for my frames.
One email later and the correct lenses were on the way - no questions asked and no issues even though it was my error.
The correct lenses have now arrived and fit perfectly and have restored my glasses to new.

Kara_Lackmann
Kara_LackmannSydney, NSW

Great lens replacement

I love my frames and was sad that after a few years they sustained so many scratches and along came Sunglass Fix!

Ordered replacement lenses, although there were 2 different sizes for my frames I worked out the size from the numbers on the frame as it was tricky measuring the lens itself.

Easy ordering, I followed up my package as it seemed to take some time, Sunglass Fix responded really quickly. Luckily the lenses arrived that day. Installing was easy using the tutorial.

Am a happy camper, have a pair of sunnies all renovated in time for the warmer sunnier weather.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

I was sceptical using an online company of this kind
I firstly called and spoke to a lovely gentleman that explained how the company works and where they were located, lucky for me in Australia
He stayed on the phone call and helped me through the ordering process, within a week I had my new lenses great quality and a good company to deal with thanking you The Sunglasses fix
Julie

Awful company, condescending people, never use them.

Ordered Ray Ban replacement lenses using their instructions and information straight off the frames. The Lenses left Australia a week after I ordered them and then disappeared for another 3 weeks. They don't fit!!!!
My fault apparently!

Shane B.
Shane B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unbelievable delivery

I ordered my lenses at aprox 2pm Wednesday afternoon on the 1/7/2020 I just received my lenses on Thursday at 10.45am on the 2/7/2020. I payed $5 extra for express post but did not expect delivery the next day. The site was easy to navigate lenses are excellent easy to change thanks to the online video will be recommending sunglasse fix to everyone. Thanks for your prompt service 10/10

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Run as fast as you can fron these guys!!! Quick to take your money slow to send product!

Poor shipping practices...pay for DHL shipping express then when asked Sunglass Fix for shipping info I get a Canada Post tracking number will tell everyone I know to Stay Clear of this shady company!!! 40 days after placing my order still no product! Quick to take your money slow to recieve item.

Dave

Well today is 46 days and counting with nothing being delivered so far!!! I post if and when they ever get delivered.

Mike
Mike

Top lenses

Got two sets of lenses one for Otis blunt and one for spotters cruiz. I have been using them now for about 6 months and they have been great. No scratches and just as good as origin lenses.
Thanks.