Rose Riberu

Rose RiberuSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely perfect to a 110%

I had a quicksilver "The Stomp" fav sunglasses scrathed to the max. Bought the replacement from sunglass Fix and whalllaaaaa!!!!! Here I am with a brand spanking new "The Stomp" which is now discontinued. Thank you soo much sunglass Fix, think I might order another pair for spare just incase.. xoxo

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad I found this service

Great service, pricing and the finished product looked amazing. Opted for mailing in my Ray-Ban (broke one lens) as couldn't get the other one out. They look brand new with perfectly matched lens colour. Kept me updated that they had received them and again when they where on there way back to me (It was a 1 day turnaround) with all the tracking info. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend this service.