Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)
Tracy Dennis
Tracy DennisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Was a bit wary of an online purchase but am really pleased at just how good the new lenses are

Needed new lens for my ten year old arnette rage glasses. Searched online for replacement lenses and found sunglass fix. Was wary about ordering online as to quality of lens and whether they would fit as described. Took about 4 business days to arrive(in the middle of lockdown in NSW). Easily fitted the new lenses following the instructions. Actually got out and about for the first time today and I have to say I am really impressed with the new lenses. So much so that I am going to order a spare set for these frames and some new lenses for another set I have. My advice to anyone thinking about a purchase is do it, I am more than happy with both product and service.

Gunter
GunterSydney Surrounds, NSW

New lenses for Oakley TrillbeX

Great, easy to use online store. Ordered new lenses which arrived way before the promised time. Awesomely presented packaging and a great product. Thank you!

Eduardo
EduardoIllawarra, NSW

Great replacement lenses

ordered a replacement polarised lenses for my Oakley sunnies which has scratches. The item came quickly and was easy to replace my old one. Highly recommended.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Eduardo, appreciate your taking the time to share your positive experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your sunnies and glad we were able to get them up and running again.
Craig Anderson - CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Elliot N.
Elliot N.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect fit & great quality! Oakley Sliver

Ordered replacement lenses for my old Oakley Sliver sunglasses. Arrived in 7 days, fitted perfectly & look great. Better than the originals! Recommended! Replacements from Oakley were super expensive in comparison. Staff quick & responsive to questions also.

DamoSydney, NSW

Amazing service and fit

Had the replacement lenses withing 3 days of ordering for my RayBan glasses. Fitted perfect. These glasses are now my favourite pair to wear again. Great Australian company.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stoked with SFxUltra

Absolutely stoked. Ordered replacement lens for Coach sunnies on 1 jan 2021 (SFxUltra). Arrived rural NZ on 14th Jan. Lens are better than the original. Super easy to install. Definitely using these guys again.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lenses

Good quality good colour perfect match to originals, friendly company to deal with, very helpful when I called them for assistance and inquiring of my order
Thanks heaps for a great service

Great Customer Service

I ordered replacement lenses for my Ray Bans and when they arrived I quickly discovered I had ordered the incorrect lenses for my frames.
One email later and the correct lenses were on the way - no questions asked and no issues even though it was my error.
The correct lenses have now arrived and fit perfectly and have restored my glasses to new.

Kara_Lackmann
Kara_LackmannSydney, NSW

Great lens replacement

I love my frames and was sad that after a few years they sustained so many scratches and along came Sunglass Fix!

Ordered replacement lenses, although there were 2 different sizes for my frames I worked out the size from the numbers on the frame as it was tricky measuring the lens itself.

Easy ordering, I followed up my package as it seemed to take some time, Sunglass Fix responded really quickly. Luckily the lenses arrived that day. Installing was easy using the tutorial.

Am a happy camper, have a pair of sunnies all renovated in time for the warmer sunnier weather.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

I was sceptical using an online company of this kind
I firstly called and spoke to a lovely gentleman that explained how the company works and where they were located, lucky for me in Australia
He stayed on the phone call and helped me through the ordering process, within a week I had my new lenses great quality and a good company to deal with thanking you The Sunglasses fix

Very disappointing quality

I received my replacement lenses today in the UK ahead of the scheduled lead time and was excited to fit them into my old Rayban frames. The instructional video advised unscrewing the frames and popping out the old lenses. This was fairly easy. However the replacement lenses are very slightly different in curvature to the originals and fitting was considerably more difficult, so much so that in the process both of the new lenses de laminated a small amount in the edges. They are in and better than my old ones that had a scratch but certainly not perfect.

Shane B.
Shane B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unbelievable delivery

I ordered my lenses at aprox 2pm Wednesday afternoon on the 1/7/2020 I just received my lenses on Thursday at 10.45am on the 2/7/2020. I payed $5 extra for express post but did not expect delivery the next day. The site was easy to navigate lenses are excellent easy to change thanks to the online video will be recommending sunglasse fix to everyone. Thanks for your prompt service 10/10

Mike
Mike

Top lenses

Got two sets of lenses one for Otis blunt and one for spotters cruiz. I have been using them now for about 6 months and they have been great. No scratches and just as good as origin lenses.
Thanks.

Toby M.
Toby M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too easy !

Ordered some lenses for sunglasses that were 3-4 yo and a few days later delivered and easily installed.
Delivery had tracking,lenses were wrapped nice and snug and also a sunglasses bag thrown in to help keep the new lenses from being scratched. If I could give 6 stars I would !

Fantastic!

Prompt delivery and excellent quality!
I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who has scratched their favourite pair of sunnies (much like I had).

Very informative installation videos also. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to get my lenses out without snapping the frame but their advice made it super simple.

Thanks!

KStar
KStarasked
The Sunglass Fix

Hi there, just wondering the difference between polarised lens & your SFxEdge lens? Thanks so much

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi KStar, polarized lenses have a 2nd layer which is the polarization lens. This film acts like a million microscopic mirrors that reflect light away from your eyes if the light is coming in at an angle. It's designed to block road and overhead glare.
Cosmetically they look the same as a regular (SFX Edge Lens).
All our lenses block 100% UV and high quality lenses. It's just the polarized that have the added glare protection which makes them a lot more popular. They are more complex to make thus cost a bit more. If you don't have polarized lenses today then the Edge would be perfect if you enjoy what you have.
Here's more information on our site.

Hope that helps, Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Gazz
Gazzasked
The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD
JennyDasked
The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix