Online store, Physical store

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Rayban Liteforce Lenses

After shopping around for weeks to try and find replacement lenses for my Rayban Liteforce I came across The Sunglass Fix who not only stocked them but had them marginally cheaper than every other competitor. Fast forward a few months later I had to replace them because of my clumsiness.
Michelle in customer service had them replaced within a matter of days! You just don't get this quality of customer service or warranty support in 2020. They've got a lifetime customer in me! THANKYOU!

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Awful company, condescending people, never use them.

Ordered Ray Ban replacement lenses using their instructions and information straight off the frames. The Lenses left Australia a week after I ordered them and then disappeared for another 3 weeks. They don't fit!!!!
My fault apparently!

Barnzippa83

Barnzippa83South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

I ordered the incorrect size lenses. Sent them an email and they had posted the correct size within a couple of hours. They included a return envelope for the incorrect size lenses. Couldn’t ask for more

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks so much for the review and positive feedback. Very nice of you to take the time. Really helps our company and the team here. Enjoy your lenses!
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder of Sunglass Fix

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

Gazz

Gazzasked

The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best