The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 2 of 13)

Online store, Physical store

Rsrem

Rsrem

Great product

I purchased replacement lenses for my Revo from Sunglass Fix. Fast shipping to WA, well packaged, perfect fit, look good and a great video instruction how to replace them, definitely highly recommend.

Isaac Tredrea

Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Wow the delivery was fast!

Amazing, I bought lenses on Tuesday and had them delivered to my office in Perth by Thursday... the lenses were perfect...
This the second time I've used these guys...I'm very happy with the level of service.

00BCK

00BCKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and great lenses

I ordered some Oakley polarised lenses two months ago. Unfortunately the polarisation made them blurry to use when driving. I sent an email and had a quick reply and an apology and received new non polarised lenses in two days along with a prepaid, addressed return envelope.
Outstanding service from a company who says what they do and do what they say.
The lenses are also great at a fraction of the Oakley price.
I highly recommend the Sunglass Fix.

Very Happy

I bought replacement lenses for my Oakley Enduro from sunglass fix. Fast shipping to regional town, well packaged, Perfect fit, look good and a third the price of genuine lenses, definitely recommend.

perfect fit and as good as original lenses

Very easy to deal with and navigate the store.
I accidentally scratched the lens on my Oakley's ,quick replacement and they are back to being new and for a fraction of the original price.
Very happy.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks for the nice review Tim. Very much appreciated by the team at Sunglass Fix. Enjoy your lenses and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Craig CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Fast shipping to USA and decent quality lenses

I needed a quick pair of Polarized sunglass lenses to get my girlfriend for her Moscot Miltzen frames. It took exactly 8days to be delivered to NYC from Australia with the fastest shipping for only $5. We went to Moscot to get the lenses installed and the quality of the polarized lenses are pretty decent. I have some polarized lenses from Lensabl that were at least twice the price and take twice as long to be made/installed than Sunglass Fix and are only marginally better lenses. Considering you don't need to mail out your frames and the cost is only $50 for perfect fit polarized lenses I would go with Sunglass Fix if I ever need to replace mine.

Ronnie.

Ronnie.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than original lenses.

Great products, I replaced my lenses with these and without doubt they are better than the original lenses, and at less than a third of the price I was qouted.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Ronnie, appreciate the positive feedback and your taking the time to write about your experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your lenses and thanks again for the nice review.
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

David Mitchell

David MitchellSydney, NSW

Great products delivered quickly and with detailed instructions - in English!

I broke a lens in my favorite sun glasses and needed a replacement - I went to my local store but they could not help but Sunglass fix did the job. Great work team.

Superb service & excellent product

Excellent quality lenses and service was superb. Original lenses were a bit too tight but they were quickly replaced free of charge with a tailored set - highly recommended, don’t hesitate to buy from this company. (UK purchaser)

robin

robingold coast

Great Australian Company

I bought a pair of Tom Ford Marko 007 glasses on sale, Great frames but unfortunately they came with green lens which were only cat 2 and not that great for sun protection so I ordered a pair of replacement lens cat 3 in a different colour from The Sunglass Fix. They arrived quickly and were fairly simple to install, the lens offered much better protection than the originals and I cant fault them. Amazing to think we have such a world class supplier of quality lens here in Australia and not Europe.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Robin, very nice of you to take the time to write such a nice review about our company. It really means a lot to us as a family run business and helps us tremendously.
Thanks Again, Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

B J

B JWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yay! I have my glasses back!

After sitting on the desk for 10 years I finally found lenses for my badly scratched original Oakley Fives.
Ordered Wednesday evening, arrived the following Monday's mail. Hubby installed them easily for me.
Worn this morning on my way to work. Loving them. Also ordered replacement lenses for my Oakley Five 2.0's as the coating on the inside of the lenses was flaking off. Same order. Pricing excellent. Quality appears to be as good if not better than the originals.

Sharm

SharmPerth, WA

Absolutely fabulous

Ruined my Roberto Cavalli sunglasses and was devastated as they are my favorite until l came across Sunglass Fix. Not only was the delivery very fast but the ease of replacing the new lenses took less than 2 minutes and now, my favorite sunglasses are just like new again. The vision is fantastic, l just cannot fault the item in any way.
It is as good as purchasing a new pair of my sunglasses which would have cost me over 500 dollars for a very very affordable price of under 30 dollars. Many thanks to your company, l will definitely be recommending you to all my family friends and work colleagues.

Mark A

Mark AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product and fast service

Ordered Arnette sunglasses lenses yesterday, arrived today (Aust post express) couldn't be happier with the product, easy to fit and as good as the original lenses.
I have already recommended Sunglass Fix Australia to several work colleagues as its alot better and cheaper than buying new one's!

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Excellent Everything!

Ordered a set of black polarised lenses for my Oakley flak 2.0xl frames on the weekend. They were made and shipped by regular post on Monday and received Friday. Excellent updating of the order progress. The lenses fit perfectly and seem to be as good a quality as any and at roughly half the price of an Oakley. An awesome company and product.

Outstanding Service for Fishfinda

As a Fly fishing guide I rely on my Polaroids. Sunglass Fix replaced my broken lenses and they are of outstanding quality in my Smith Guide Choice Frames. I will always use them for any repairs and the service to New Zealand was first class

Daffy

DaffySydney, NSW

Amazing and Perfect

I could not fault the product. I would say that the clarity of the polarized red/orange mirrored lenses were better than the original Oakley lenses that were on there previously. I had to replace the lenses due to some film peeling off from the original lenses (they were quite old and used a lot - not putting Oakley down by any means). The price to replace with this company was a fraction of what was from Oakley - I had no choice but to give this a go.

I have already raved on about this to my family and friends and will continually do so.

Definitely a returning customer.

PS. Did I mention the speedy standard delivery? Within 3 days!

Rose Riberu

Rose RiberuSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely perfect to a 110%

I had a quicksilver "The Stomp" fav sunglasses scrathed to the max. Bought the replacement from sunglass Fix and whalllaaaaa!!!!! Here I am with a brand spanking new "The Stomp" which is now discontinued. Thank you soo much sunglass Fix, think I might order another pair for spare just incase.. xoxo

Not worth the money at all

Lens for Prada glasses could not be fitted as they were cut slightly differently to the originals. I was worried the frames would break if I pushed harder. Issue with website too - my profile showed 3 other peoples’ orders including their addresses!!

Alannahunicorn
Alannahunicorn

Problem has been solved. Thanks for your communication and assistance.

Joriz K

Joriz KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and high Quality replacement Lenses!

I bought a second hand prada sunglasses for a good price! Frame is as new but the lenses have been tarnished. Lenses are white on some places as a consequence of getting wet and leaving them without wiping according to the seller! So I was so happy that I found the sunglass fix online! Fantastic lenses! Affordable! And for additional $5 shipping- it arrived the next day after I ordered!!! I would buy again for sure! Highly recommend this seller!

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad I found this service

Great service, pricing and the finished product looked amazing. Opted for mailing in my Ray-Ban (broke one lens) as couldn't get the other one out. They look brand new with perfectly matched lens colour. Kept me updated that they had received them and again when they where on there way back to me (It was a 1 day turnaround) with all the tracking info. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend this service.

Gazz

Gazzasked

The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best