The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 2 of 12)

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing service & extremely helpful!

The lenses are fantastic quality & the staff were super helpful. After I ordered the wrong ones, they sent me the new lenses at no extra cost & matched them to my glasses perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Very helpful

I had no difficulty finding the right lenses, but could not get the tiny screw undone. Effort, WD40, brother, prayers... nothing worked.
So I packed it all up and sent it back, and after about 10 days I got my raybans back, good as new.
Sunglasses Fix is the right name for these very helpful people.

Bob

BobAU

"Excellent service"

Excellent service from sunglass fix. My Oakley lenses were damaged and Oakley said it won't cover under the warranty and it cost me $15 to send it to Oakley for warranty check. When I ring Oakley service for replacement lenses, they said it will cost $99 for a new pair, when the whole sunglass cost only $120. Then I found sunglass fix through Google search. I ordered for a replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses. Received on time with out any damage. One of the lenses I received was loose from the frame. When I informed this to sunglass fix, the customer service person was ready to resend another piece with out asking further questions. Thank you very much sunglass fix. Great service and competitive price.

Matt

MattBrunei

Service is as fabulous as the product

Having ordered 2 sets of my replacement lenses, upon receiving them, I was at first disappointed to discover that 3 of my 4 lenses didn’t fit my Arnettes. I emailed Sunglass Fix and they responded within 24 hours to explain that the calibration on my sets were out and that they would immediately resend 2 new sets after having tested them for sizing. This obviously made me feel much better about the situation and despite the extra wait, it was well worth it as the extra ‘free’ pairs of lenses are awesome. Fit perfectly as promised and do the job brilliantly, as they are even better than the original lenses, which is especially important given that I live in the tropics! Outstanding service and product.

Jools

JoolsEdinburgh

Perfect fit...

I got a pair of non prescription lenses for ray ban RBX5228 glasses frame. They were perfect and the easiest lenses to take out and replace. I followed the help video and it couldn't have been simpler. I will definataly be buying again from Sunglass Fix. The delivery was quick and arrived
when they said and their communication was also excellent. Thank you for a great transaction. 10/10

Mike

MikeSydney

Doubled the life of my sunnies and saved me a heap of money

My 3 year old Prada sunnies were getting all scratched up and embarrassing. I was looking at an expensive replacement and sad goodbye, until I found these guys who were able to send me replacement lenses for $35 in under a week. Indistinguishable from the originals. Very happy.

Woody

WoodyHigh Wycombe

Fantastic

My Oakley 5s lenses had gone all bubbly. They are 50-60 quid to buy new whereas the lenses from sunglasses fix were 20 quid.
I knew they would be good quality as they are made in Australia and not some Chinese rubbish.
Quick delivery considering they were delivered from Australia. Fitted perfectly and my sunnies are now like new again. Highly recommended.

Davers

DaversHolmfirth

Amazing

I only make reviews if the service is bad or excellent. I have to say excellent on this occasion. I did have my doubts about placing an order to the opposite side of the world to the UK. I placed my order on the 4/4/18 with tracking and received the order today 9/4/18. Would recommend no problems.

Charles

CharlesLondon

Excellent Service

Very good experience with Sunglass Fix. needed some replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses and mistakenly ordered the wrong ones. Sent a note to Craig (CEO) and he responded on a Sunday. They sent me the correct lenses and refunded me for the ones i returned - no hassle. Really good service and will use them again.

Jimmy

JimmyLondon

Perfect - couldn't have asked for better

Replaced some chipped Prada lenses and the ones from The Sunglass Fix were better than the originals (I opted for polarised lenses). Delivery was quick. Would recommend.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Quality replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost!

I had two $300+ designer sunnies that I was ready to toss due to badly scratched lenses. The Sunglass Fix company replaced the damaged lenses at a fraction of the cost that I was quoted by the optometrist. In my opinion the replacement lenses look and feel like they’re better quality than the originals. Throughout the process they were highly communicative, helpful and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this service.

Bruce B.

Bruce B.Camarillo, California

The Sunglass Fix is simply amazing.

I had a pair of Prada sunglasses with two badly scratched lens, one of which had actually fallen out. The Sunglass Fix replaced the lens with a quality of lens that, I believe, actually exceed the original quality of the manufacturer; quite simply, my sunglasses are better than new for a mere fraction of the price of a new pair. The communication of the company, the lightening quick repair turnaround and the amazing quality of the repair easily earn 5 out of 5 stars.

KissMiss

KissMiss

Great service.

my Ray Ban replacement lenses fit perfectly and my vision is relaxed, very happy with the customer service provided, the instructions to replace lenses were easy to understand & straight forward.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

amazing lenses, super friendly service

these guys went above and beyond when there was a slight glitch with my order, and as it turns out, the lenses are even better than my original Maui Jim's. dead serious. HIGHLY recommend!

Lenses didn't fit in my frames

I bought lenses to fit my arnette stickup 4147. The lenses never fitted into the frames properly. The two ends you can get it with a struggle but the sides I can never get to sit in properly. Now the tint is bubbling at the top because of this.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Perfect, best customer service as well!

Use this team to fix your glasses 100%. They will get it right, they wont charge you outrageous prices, and they respond right away. I will not be going to anybody else for sunglasses repair and I live in Los Angeles. It is totally worth it for me to ship to them every single time! Don't make the mistake of using anybody else!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Quick, professional and great service

Very quick at responding to my queries, really quick to replace lenses and send back, high quality lenses. Fantastic experience all round.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Emily, thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy we could get your favorite sunglasses restored for you. enjoy and thanks again. Craig Anderson - Founder of The Sunglass Fix

The replacement lenses

Got replacement lenses which matched the old ones, were great for a few years but then the inside of the lenses started wearing or rubbing off which made them very annoying to wear as they are patchy to view through.

Poor quality

These lenses were poor quality and fit. Cheap sunglasses give me eye strain headaches. I have 4 pairs of Oakley and one pair of Raybans and have no problem with them. I replaced the rayban lenses from this company and immediately started getting eyestrain headaches. The inferior quality to the originals was very obvious. Save you money and look elsewhere.

EHO Man

EHO ManMalver

Give them a Miss, cheap plastic and poor colour!!!