The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 3 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

Davers
DaversHolmfirth

Amazing

I only make reviews if the service is bad or excellent. I have to say excellent on this occasion. I did have my doubts about placing an order to the opposite side of the world to the UK. I placed my order on the 4/4/18 with tracking and received the order today 9/4/18. Would recommend no problems.

Charles
CharlesLondon

Excellent Service

Very good experience with Sunglass Fix. needed some replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses and mistakenly ordered the wrong ones. Sent a note to Craig (CEO) and he responded on a Sunday. They sent me the correct lenses and refunded me for the ones i returned - no hassle. Really good service and will use them again.

Jimmy
JimmyLondon

Perfect - couldn't have asked for better

Replaced some chipped Prada lenses and the ones from The Sunglass Fix were better than the originals (I opted for polarised lenses). Delivery was quick. Would recommend.

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

Quality replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost!

I had two $300+ designer sunnies that I was ready to toss due to badly scratched lenses. The Sunglass Fix company replaced the damaged lenses at a fraction of the cost that I was quoted by the optometrist. In my opinion the replacement lenses look and feel like they’re better quality than the originals. Throughout the process they were highly communicative, helpful and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this service.

Bruce B.
Bruce B.Camarillo, California

The Sunglass Fix is simply amazing.

I had a pair of Prada sunglasses with two badly scratched lens, one of which had actually fallen out. The Sunglass Fix replaced the lens with a quality of lens that, I believe, actually exceed the original quality of the manufacturer; quite simply, my sunglasses are better than new for a mere fraction of the price of a new pair. The communication of the company, the lightening quick repair turnaround and the amazing quality of the repair easily earn 5 out of 5 stars.

KissMiss
KissMiss

Great service.

my Ray Ban replacement lenses fit perfectly and my vision is relaxed, very happy with the customer service provided, the instructions to replace lenses were easy to understand & straight forward.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

amazing lenses, super friendly service

these guys went above and beyond when there was a slight glitch with my order, and as it turns out, the lenses are even better than my original Maui Jim's. dead serious. HIGHLY recommend!

Lenses didn't fit in my frames

I bought lenses to fit my arnette stickup 4147. The lenses never fitted into the frames properly. The two ends you can get it with a struggle but the sides I can never get to sit in properly. Now the tint is bubbling at the top because of this.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Perfect, best customer service as well!

Use this team to fix your glasses 100%. They will get it right, they wont charge you outrageous prices, and they respond right away. I will not be going to anybody else for sunglasses repair and I live in Los Angeles. It is totally worth it for me to ship to them every single time! Don't make the mistake of using anybody else!

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Quick, professional and great service

Very quick at responding to my queries, really quick to replace lenses and send back, high quality lenses. Fantastic experience all round.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Emily, thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy we could get your favorite sunglasses restored for you. enjoy and thanks again. Craig Anderson - Founder of The Sunglass Fix

The replacement lenses

Got replacement lenses which matched the old ones, were great for a few years but then the inside of the lenses started wearing or rubbing off which made them very annoying to wear as they are patchy to view through.

Poor quality

These lenses were poor quality and fit. Cheap sunglasses give me eye strain headaches. I have 4 pairs of Oakley and one pair of Raybans and have no problem with them. I replaced the rayban lenses from this company and immediately started getting eyestrain headaches. The inferior quality to the originals was very obvious. Save you money and look elsewhere.

EHO Man
EHO ManMalver

Give them a Miss, cheap plastic and poor colour!!!

Bubanorwich

In the Bin!

So with the good reviews I thought i couldn't lose but ... i did! I watched the vids and got to work but just couldn't get the lenses to fit. They say the lenses are a guaranteed fit but as an engineer by trade I measured the lenses and there over size of the originals by .3 of a milometer. The top of the frame near the screw doesn't sit flush because the lenses are bigger than the originals all the way round. I complained and they replaced the lenses but there still over size so in the bin they go as i nearly damaged my frames trying to make the lenses fit the first time.
Waste of time and money ... track the originals down there be glass not plastic and fit!

Buba

Asked for a refund never came ! I'm done with this company

Marco
MarcoNew South Wales

Perfect Experience. Will be going back.

Clare
ClareIreland

I have my favourite sunglasses back!

Highly recommend! Scratched my Prada's on hols and thought I would have to bin them, thank god for Sunglass Fix!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Took a bit of effort to get old lenses out and new in but am absolutely delighted xx

3rd time, and keep coming back

This is the third time I have had sunglasses repaired. Paying $60 to get new lenses in a $200 pair of sunglasses where the frames aren't damaged is a no brainer. Excellent value and workmanship and even have my wife getting her glasses repaired instead of spending $300 on a new pair! What a win! I can't recommend The Sunglass Fix enough. Their customer service is excellent, their shipping packaging is robust and their turnaround time is fast.

arcadia10
arcadia10Perth, WA

Fantastic service and quality by The Sunglass Fix!

Nick D.
Nick D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!

Ordered a pair of lenses for my 7 years old Ray Bans. Once I have received them, I realized I ordered the wrong size and raised with the support. They sent (at their expense) the SAME day the RIGHT pair of lenses along with a PREPAID return envelope to return the wrong one I have ordered. How awesome is that?

will.georgo
will.georgoSydney, Australia

Excellent Service

The Sunglass Fix is personable, efficient,quality and excellent communicators.They know how to fix sunglasses and they are professional and very organised.I was so happy to find a company that did this. My lovely sunglasses suffered a slight crack on one of the lenses and rather than buy a new pair I was able to fix.

Awesome! Very good!

Replacement black/red mirror for Ralph 5208. Very nice! Just ordered the G 15 green mirror also fo mix up.

Michael h
Michael h

So happy to have found replacement lenses!

Service by Sunglass Fix was excellent, and the lenses fitted beautifully into my Ray Ban frame, plus the little extras I bought came in very handy!

Great communication and product

After multiple inquiries from myself, The sunglass fix was consistent in replying on time and sending ample information and pictures to help me. Great product too. Thank you

Mako Sleek

Awesome replacement lenses, fast delivery, value for your bucks. Cannot fault them. The Sunglass Fix website video on removal and installing of lenses is very helpful too. Will definitely be referring this company to others.

Nifty
NiftySt Ives 2075

Brilliant service from Sunglass Fix

Some time ago I posted a negative review of Sunglass Fix. Clearly I was wrong, and I now have regrets about what I wrote. After my review, I was contacted by a customer support person, and the offered to not only provide replacement lenses, but if I wished, they would even fit the lenses for me.
I opted for them to fit the replacement lenses for me, so I posted the sunglasses to them.
They were returned to me in very quick time, and they are FANTASTIC. The sunglasses are better now than when they were made by RayBan!
I am so happy with them, and wish to record my utmost satisfaction with the quality of the lenses, and the courtesy and professionalism of the team at Sunglass Fix.
Thank you so much.

KStar
KStarasked
The Sunglass Fix

Hi there, just wondering the difference between polarised lens & your SFxEdge lens? Thanks so much

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi KStar, polarized lenses have a 2nd layer which is the polarization lens. This film acts like a million microscopic mirrors that reflect light away from your eyes if the light is coming in at an angle. It's designed to block road and overhead glare.
Cosmetically they look the same as a regular (SFX Edge Lens).
All our lenses block 100% UV and high quality lenses. It's just the polarized that have the added glare protection which makes them a lot more popular. They are more complex to make thus cost a bit more. If you don't have polarized lenses today then the Edge would be perfect if you enjoy what you have.
Here's more information on our site.

Hope that helps, Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Gazz
Gazzasked
The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD
JennyDasked
The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix