The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 4 of 13)

Online store, Physical store

Bubanorwich

In the Bin!

So with the good reviews I thought i couldn't lose but ... i did! I watched the vids and got to work but just couldn't get the lenses to fit. They say the lenses are a guaranteed fit but as an engineer by trade I measured the lenses and there over size of the originals by .3 of a milometer. The top of the frame near the screw doesn't sit flush because the lenses are bigger than the originals all the way round. I complained and they replaced the lenses but there still over size so in the bin they go as i nearly damaged my frames trying to make the lenses fit the first time.
Waste of time and money ... track the originals down there be glass not plastic and fit!

Buba

Asked for a refund never came ! I'm done with this company

Marco

MarcoNew South Wales

Perfect Experience. Will be going back.

Clare

ClareIreland

I have my favourite sunglasses back!

Highly recommend! Scratched my Prada's on hols and thought I would have to bin them, thank god for Sunglass Fix!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Took a bit of effort to get old lenses out and new in but am absolutely delighted xx

3rd time, and keep coming back

This is the third time I have had sunglasses repaired. Paying $60 to get new lenses in a $200 pair of sunglasses where the frames aren't damaged is a no brainer. Excellent value and workmanship and even have my wife getting her glasses repaired instead of spending $300 on a new pair! What a win! I can't recommend The Sunglass Fix enough. Their customer service is excellent, their shipping packaging is robust and their turnaround time is fast.

arcadia10

arcadia10Perth, WA

Fantastic service and quality by The Sunglass Fix!

Nick D.

Nick D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!

Ordered a pair of lenses for my 7 years old Ray Bans. Once I have received them, I realized I ordered the wrong size and raised with the support. They sent (at their expense) the SAME day the RIGHT pair of lenses along with a PREPAID return envelope to return the wrong one I have ordered. How awesome is that?

will.georgo

will.georgoSydney, Australia

Excellent Service

The Sunglass Fix is personable, efficient,quality and excellent communicators.They know how to fix sunglasses and they are professional and very organised.I was so happy to find a company that did this. My lovely sunglasses suffered a slight crack on one of the lenses and rather than buy a new pair I was able to fix.

Awesome! Very good!

Replacement black/red mirror for Ralph 5208. Very nice! Just ordered the G 15 green mirror also fo mix up.

Michael h

Michael h

So happy to have found replacement lenses!

Service by Sunglass Fix was excellent, and the lenses fitted beautifully into my Ray Ban frame, plus the little extras I bought came in very handy!

Great communication and product

After multiple inquiries from myself, The sunglass fix was consistent in replying on time and sending ample information and pictures to help me. Great product too. Thank you

Mako Sleek

Awesome replacement lenses, fast delivery, value for your bucks. Cannot fault them. The Sunglass Fix website video on removal and installing of lenses is very helpful too. Will definitely be referring this company to others.

Nifty

NiftySt Ives 2075

Brilliant service from Sunglass Fix

Some time ago I posted a negative review of Sunglass Fix. Clearly I was wrong, and I now have regrets about what I wrote. After my review, I was contacted by a customer support person, and the offered to not only provide replacement lenses, but if I wished, they would even fit the lenses for me.
I opted for them to fit the replacement lenses for me, so I posted the sunglasses to them.
They were returned to me in very quick time, and they are FANTASTIC. The sunglasses are better now than when they were made by RayBan!
I am so happy with them, and wish to record my utmost satisfaction with the quality of the lenses, and the courtesy and professionalism of the team at Sunglass Fix.
Thank you so much.

You saved my Sunglasses from being ruined

After my husband purchased my Chanel sunglasses as a birthday present, I only got to wear them for a week before my daughter accidentally sent my sunglasses flying across the pepple crete and scratched them. For 1 year I wore them all scratched everyone told me that there was no point getting them fixed it would cost to much. My husband then cracked his lenses on his glasses and looked online and found Sunglass Fix. We couldn't believe how fantastic the service was, so quick and efficient and how perfect our glasses came back. Thank you sunglass fix I will definitely be using you guys in the future and recommending your company to all my friends.

Love this product

I am a regular user of sunglasses fix as I have a terrible habit of leaving my sunnies laying around the house, car, work place. I always purchase their polarised lenses and find their product to of a very high quality that easily replaces my original lenses. Their shipping time is very quick and customer service is excellent. Replacing lenses is a fraction of the cost or purchasing new pairs, especially when the frames are still in excellent condition or you've found pair that fit perfectly and hard to find again.

Great products, great service

I have bought 2 sets of polarized lenses from these guys over time and am thoroughly stoked with the product and the service.. Always a quick delivery and no hassles..

Sean

SeanManly

Polarised lenses work great

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

Stevie

StevieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

Fabulous idea for replacing my Prada lenses.

Jaydon

JaydonPerth, WA

Brilliant!!!!

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Gazz

Gazzasked

The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best