Online store, Physical store

Awful company, condescending people, never use them.

Ordered Ray Ban replacement lenses using their instructions and information straight off the frames. The Lenses left Australia a week after I ordered them and then disappeared for another 3 weeks. They don't fit!!!!
My fault apparently!

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Run as fast as you can fron these guys!!! Quick to take your money slow to send product!

Poor shipping practices...pay for DHL shipping express then when asked Sunglass Fix for shipping info I get a Canada Post tracking number will tell everyone I know to Stay Clear of this shady company!!! 40 days after placing my order still no product! Quick to take your money slow to recieve item.

Dave

Well today is 46 days and counting with nothing being delivered so far!!! I post if and when they ever get delivered.

Poor quality

These lenses were poor quality and fit. Cheap sunglasses give me eye strain headaches. I have 4 pairs of Oakley and one pair of Raybans and have no problem with them. I replaced the rayban lenses from this company and immediately started getting eyestrain headaches. The inferior quality to the originals was very obvious. Save you money and look elsewhere.

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

EHO Man

EHO ManMalver

Give them a Miss, cheap plastic and poor colour!!!

Bubanorwich

In the Bin!

So with the good reviews I thought i couldn't lose but ... i did! I watched the vids and got to work but just couldn't get the lenses to fit. They say the lenses are a guaranteed fit but as an engineer by trade I measured the lenses and there over size of the originals by .3 of a milometer. The top of the frame near the screw doesn't sit flush because the lenses are bigger than the originals all the way round. I complained and they replaced the lenses but there still over size so in the bin they go as i nearly damaged my frames trying to make the lenses fit the first time.
Waste of time and money ... track the originals down there be glass not plastic and fit!

Buba

Asked for a refund never came ! I'm done with this company

Imitation lenses!

No logo on lenses and slight variation in lense color leads me to believe these are not maui jim. Clarity seems less quality Unfortunately i didn't notice the fine print stating that no logo would be on my lenses. Cheesy option, should have went to Maui jim directly.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Very bad seller, lenses for rayban rb3502 are very differents.

Very bad spare, isn't glass.. is plastic and the colour isn't similar, very bad seller. I'm not happy with this seller is not clear in description of their products. Very bad.

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Think twice. These lenses fail over time

Gazz

Gazzasked

The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best