The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 2 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

perfect fit and as good as original lenses

Very easy to deal with and navigate the store.
I accidentally scratched the lens on my Oakley's ,quick replacement and they are back to being new and for a fraction of the original price.
Very happy.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks for the nice review Tim. Very much appreciated by the team at Sunglass Fix. Enjoy your lenses and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Craig CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Ronnie.
Ronnie.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than original lenses.

Great products, I replaced my lenses with these and without doubt they are better than the original lenses, and at less than a third of the price I was qouted.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Ronnie, appreciate the positive feedback and your taking the time to write about your experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your lenses and thanks again for the nice review.
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

David Mitchell
David MitchellSydney, NSW

Great products delivered quickly and with detailed instructions - in English!

I broke a lens in my favorite sun glasses and needed a replacement - I went to my local store but they could not help but Sunglass fix did the job. Great work team.

Superb service & excellent product

Excellent quality lenses and service was superb. Original lenses were a bit too tight but they were quickly replaced free of charge with a tailored set - highly recommended, don’t hesitate to buy from this company. (UK purchaser)

robin
robingold coast

Great Australian Company

I bought a pair of Tom Ford Marko 007 glasses on sale, Great frames but unfortunately they came with green lens which were only cat 2 and not that great for sun protection so I ordered a pair of replacement lens cat 3 in a different colour from The Sunglass Fix. They arrived quickly and were fairly simple to install, the lens offered much better protection than the originals and I cant fault them. Amazing to think we have such a world class supplier of quality lens here in Australia and not Europe.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Robin, very nice of you to take the time to write such a nice review about our company. It really means a lot to us as a family run business and helps us tremendously.
Thanks Again, Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

B J
B JWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yay! I have my glasses back!

After sitting on the desk for 10 years I finally found lenses for my badly scratched original Oakley Fives.
Ordered Wednesday evening, arrived the following Monday's mail. Hubby installed them easily for me.
Worn this morning on my way to work. Loving them. Also ordered replacement lenses for my Oakley Five 2.0's as the coating on the inside of the lenses was flaking off. Same order. Pricing excellent. Quality appears to be as good if not better than the originals.

Sharm
SharmPerth, WA

Absolutely fabulous

Ruined my Roberto Cavalli sunglasses and was devastated as they are my favorite until l came across Sunglass Fix. Not only was the delivery very fast but the ease of replacing the new lenses took less than 2 minutes and now, my favorite sunglasses are just like new again. The vision is fantastic, l just cannot fault the item in any way.
It is as good as purchasing a new pair of my sunglasses which would have cost me over 500 dollars for a very very affordable price of under 30 dollars. Many thanks to your company, l will definitely be recommending you to all my family friends and work colleagues.

Mark A
Mark AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product and fast service

Ordered Arnette sunglasses lenses yesterday, arrived today (Aust post express) couldn't be happier with the product, easy to fit and as good as the original lenses.
I have already recommended Sunglass Fix Australia to several work colleagues as its alot better and cheaper than buying new one's!

beebeegee
beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Excellent Everything!

Ordered a set of black polarised lenses for my Oakley flak 2.0xl frames on the weekend. They were made and shipped by regular post on Monday and received Friday. Excellent updating of the order progress. The lenses fit perfectly and seem to be as good a quality as any and at roughly half the price of an Oakley. An awesome company and product.

Outstanding Service for Fishfinda

As a Fly fishing guide I rely on my Polaroids. Sunglass Fix replaced my broken lenses and they are of outstanding quality in my Smith Guide Choice Frames. I will always use them for any repairs and the service to New Zealand was first class

Daffy
DaffySydney, NSW

Amazing and Perfect

I could not fault the product. I would say that the clarity of the polarized red/orange mirrored lenses were better than the original Oakley lenses that were on there previously. I had to replace the lenses due to some film peeling off from the original lenses (they were quite old and used a lot - not putting Oakley down by any means). The price to replace with this company was a fraction of what was from Oakley - I had no choice but to give this a go.

I have already raved on about this to my family and friends and will continually do so.

Definitely a returning customer.

PS. Did I mention the speedy standard delivery? Within 3 days!

Rose Riberu
Rose RiberuSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely perfect to a 110%

I had a quicksilver "The Stomp" fav sunglasses scrathed to the max. Bought the replacement from sunglass Fix and whalllaaaaa!!!!! Here I am with a brand spanking new "The Stomp" which is now discontinued. Thank you soo much sunglass Fix, think I might order another pair for spare just incase.. xoxo

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

Not worth the money at all

Lens for Prada glasses could not be fitted as they were cut slightly differently to the originals. I was worried the frames would break if I pushed harder. Issue with website too - my profile showed 3 other peoples’ orders including their addresses!!

Alannahunicorn
Alannahunicorn

Problem has been solved. Thanks for your communication and assistance.

Joriz K
Joriz KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and high Quality replacement Lenses!

I bought a second hand prada sunglasses for a good price! Frame is as new but the lenses have been tarnished. Lenses are white on some places as a consequence of getting wet and leaving them without wiping according to the seller! So I was so happy that I found the sunglass fix online! Fantastic lenses! Affordable! And for additional $5 shipping- it arrived the next day after I ordered!!! I would buy again for sure! Highly recommend this seller!

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad I found this service

Great service, pricing and the finished product looked amazing. Opted for mailing in my Ray-Ban (broke one lens) as couldn't get the other one out. They look brand new with perfectly matched lens colour. Kept me updated that they had received them and again when they where on there way back to me (It was a 1 day turnaround) with all the tracking info. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend this service.

Sunglassfix is a terrific find!!

I’ve just installed my beautiful new Ray Ban lenses that fit perfectly!!
Removing and re-installing was so easy! Their customer service person was friendly & helpful.
I’ve sent their email link to friends & family- SO pleased:)))

Charlotte
Charlotte

As good as the reviews

So please with my repaired sunnies after dropping them and damaging the lenses.

Fast, efficient service with clear prompt communication turned around quickly in time for Christmas!

They even serviced my frames so now they’re as good as new!

Thank you!

Great product with the Best customer service

Multiple repeat customer over many years. We own a water sport business and have replaced Maui Jim’s and Ray Ban sunnies with new lenses from Sunglass Fix. Excellent quality, easy ordering and the most friendly, helpful customer service I have experienced.

Amazing service & extremely helpful!

The lenses are fantastic quality & the staff were super helpful. After I ordered the wrong ones, they sent me the new lenses at no extra cost & matched them to my glasses perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Very helpful

I had no difficulty finding the right lenses, but could not get the tiny screw undone. Effort, WD40, brother, prayers... nothing worked.
So I packed it all up and sent it back, and after about 10 days I got my raybans back, good as new.
Sunglasses Fix is the right name for these very helpful people.

Bob
BobAU

"Excellent service"

Excellent service from sunglass fix. My Oakley lenses were damaged and Oakley said it won't cover under the warranty and it cost me $15 to send it to Oakley for warranty check. When I ring Oakley service for replacement lenses, they said it will cost $99 for a new pair, when the whole sunglass cost only $120. Then I found sunglass fix through Google search. I ordered for a replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses. Received on time with out any damage. One of the lenses I received was loose from the frame. When I informed this to sunglass fix, the customer service person was ready to resend another piece with out asking further questions. Thank you very much sunglass fix. Great service and competitive price.

Matt
MattBrunei

Service is as fabulous as the product

Having ordered 2 sets of my replacement lenses, upon receiving them, I was at first disappointed to discover that 3 of my 4 lenses didn’t fit my Arnettes. I emailed Sunglass Fix and they responded within 24 hours to explain that the calibration on my sets were out and that they would immediately resend 2 new sets after having tested them for sizing. This obviously made me feel much better about the situation and despite the extra wait, it was well worth it as the extra ‘free’ pairs of lenses are awesome. Fit perfectly as promised and do the job brilliantly, as they are even better than the original lenses, which is especially important given that I live in the tropics! Outstanding service and product.

Jools
JoolsEdinburgh

Perfect fit...

I got a pair of non prescription lenses for ray ban RBX5228 glasses frame. They were perfect and the easiest lenses to take out and replace. I followed the help video and it couldn't have been simpler. I will definataly be buying again from Sunglass Fix. The delivery was quick and arrived
when they said and their communication was also excellent. Thank you for a great transaction. 10/10

Mike
MikeSydney

Doubled the life of my sunnies and saved me a heap of money

My 3 year old Prada sunnies were getting all scratched up and embarrassing. I was looking at an expensive replacement and sad goodbye, until I found these guys who were able to send me replacement lenses for $35 in under a week. Indistinguishable from the originals. Very happy.

Woody
WoodyHigh Wycombe

Fantastic

My Oakley 5s lenses had gone all bubbly. They are 50-60 quid to buy new whereas the lenses from sunglasses fix were 20 quid.
I knew they would be good quality as they are made in Australia and not some Chinese rubbish.
Quick delivery considering they were delivered from Australia. Fitted perfectly and my sunnies are now like new again. Highly recommended.

Other Optical Retailers