Online store, Physical store

Very disappointing quality

I received my replacement lenses today in the UK ahead of the scheduled lead time and was excited to fit them into my old Rayban frames. The instructional video advised unscrewing the frames and popping out the old lenses. This was fairly easy. However the replacement lenses are very slightly different in curvature to the originals and fitting was considerably more difficult, so much so that in the process both of the new lenses de laminated a small amount in the edges. They are in and better than my old ones that had a scratch but certainly not perfect.

Fast shipping to USA and decent quality lenses

I needed a quick pair of Polarized sunglass lenses to get my girlfriend for her Moscot Miltzen frames. It took exactly 8days to be delivered to NYC from Australia with the fastest shipping for only $5. We went to Moscot to get the lenses installed and the quality of the polarized lenses are pretty decent. I have some polarized lenses from Lensabl that were at least twice the price and take twice as long to be made/installed than Sunglass Fix and are only marginally better lenses. Considering you don't need to mail out your frames and the cost is only $50 for perfect fit polarized lenses I would go with Sunglass Fix if I ever need to replace mine.

Not worth the money at all

Lens for Prada glasses could not be fitted as they were cut slightly differently to the originals. I was worried the frames would break if I pushed harder. Issue with website too - my profile showed 3 other peoples’ orders including their addresses!!

Alannahunicorn
Alannahunicorn

Problem has been solved. Thanks for your communication and assistance.

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

Charles
CharlesLondon

Excellent Service

Very good experience with Sunglass Fix. needed some replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses and mistakenly ordered the wrong ones. Sent a note to Craig (CEO) and he responded on a Sunday. They sent me the correct lenses and refunded me for the ones i returned - no hassle. Really good service and will use them again.

Lenses didn't fit in my frames

I bought lenses to fit my arnette stickup 4147. The lenses never fitted into the frames properly. The two ends you can get it with a struggle but the sides I can never get to sit in properly. Now the tint is bubbling at the top because of this.

Great service - good product

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

Happy to have found sunglass fix

I ordered some replacement lenses for a pair of Prada sunglasses from sunglasse fix. They fit the glasses and the quality was very good. Although it didn't have prada etched in the lens, I was okay with that. For the price to replace the lines from sunglasse fix compared to a new pair of pradas I am more than happy with the results. Shipping took a while since they come from Australia, but they have a great customer service department that was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and use their services and products again

Colin
From Ontario Canada

money saver

Purchased new lenses for my Oakley Fives 3.0
Arrived on time,look great and fit the frames well. Quality of lenses maybe not quite as good as original Oakleys, but for $40 what do u expect.Saved me about $150 so i am more than happy and will be shopping with Sunglass Fix again soon as i own two old pairs of Fives.
Thank you Sunglass Fix.

Sunglasses replacement lenses fro Raybans RB 3445.

I am really impressed with this as it was easy to replace with your lenses and the lenses are fantastic. Great way not to buy new glasses and waste that money again. Thanks Sunglass Fix this was fantastic option, easy and affordable. Happy to recommend to family and friends.

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Sunglass Fix compares to other Optical Retailers

Poor fitment and customer svc

Lenses didn't fit. Took to Optometrist who had to grind them down to fit. Customer service didn't offer to refund any portion. Would not recommend

Josh
Josh

very good

Easy to replace and worth while. company shipped quickly and were helpful with requests and technical advice. Would highly recommend these guys

Product didn't fit. Service was great though!

The website, deliver, pricing eye was FABRASTIC. But the product itself was not suitable for my Rayban clubmasters. The shape and size was wrong based on the suggested lenses and now my glasses are unusable.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Great product and wonderful customer service

I ordered replacement sunglass lenses online using the specifications on the web site and the model number on the sunglass earpiece. When the lenses arrived, they were a different size and did not fit. After some emailing back and forth, I decided to ship the frames to Sunglass Fix for an accurate sizing of the lenses. My wife's sunglasses arrived yesterday, and she is thrilled with the new lenses. Thanks to Aron for doing such a great job of replicating the stock lenses, and thanks to your company for the great product and great customer service.

Geoff
GeoffHunter Region, NSW

Quick good service

KStar
KStarasked
The Sunglass Fix

Hi there, just wondering the difference between polarised lens & your SFxEdge lens? Thanks so much

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi KStar, polarized lenses have a 2nd layer which is the polarization lens. This film acts like a million microscopic mirrors that reflect light away from your eyes if the light is coming in at an angle. It's designed to block road and overhead glare.
Cosmetically they look the same as a regular (SFX Edge Lens).
All our lenses block 100% UV and high quality lenses. It's just the polarized that have the added glare protection which makes them a lot more popular. They are more complex to make thus cost a bit more. If you don't have polarized lenses today then the Edge would be perfect if you enjoy what you have.
Here's more information on our site.

Hope that helps, Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Gazz
Gazzasked
The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo
Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD
JennyDasked
The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix